Cole & Abbie the fox family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with the videos they are so repetitive Tulisa stands and pretends like she is busy and the rat scurries over and rubs that gut of hers like she does not know that man baby is filming. 😏 I bet Alton towers was just so busy with all of your fans that were so desperate to see you. I would be running a mile if I seen them creatures in the same air space.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cherine needs a thread of her own! Such a liar and it’s all coming out now
Who is she

What is with the videos they are so repetitive Tulisa stands and pretends like she is busy and the rat scurries over and rubs that gut of hers like she does not know that man baby is filming. 😏 I bet Alton towers was just so busy with all of your fans that were so desperate to see you. I would be running a mile if I seen them creatures in the same air space.
It just embarrassing and cringe. You can just tell that Cole is behind all their crinegy videos. She's comes across as so controlling and I bet that's why her names first on the tiktok account. I can't bare her

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I was there and honestly made me sick she was rubbing that belly trying to act like a big headed rat they need to make sure people seen them but they couldn't give a tit you had a few people talking to them but her brother realy wasnt giving a tit his wife didn't seem happy either her sister was acting like it was a fashion show. So much for cole saying she was very anxious when at blackpool but she was happy enough for people to be around abbie i never thought i should of ask for a photo for tattle life 🤣🤣 but i spent time with family insted of taking videos for tt.

Who is she

It just embarrassing and cringe. You can just tell that Cole is behind all their crinegy videos. She's comes across as so controlling and I bet that's why her names first on the tiktok account. I can't bare her
Its coz cole needs to be the main person always front of the camera its for show she needs to be centre of attention. Only thing is she cant act she tries. She takes control over everything the talking on videos or on lives she tries to push abbie out of the way if you watch some of there video on tt especially the ones abbie does something to cole cole looks for the camera its shows everything they do is scripted like there acting 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I see abbie is swinging about a pair of big balls or as us scottish would say baws 🤣🤣🤣 balloons the pair of them. Actually is Abbie not used to that swinging baws about lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So this pair claimed they never received any help from the government during COVID 🤥🤥. But also seem to be off more than at work and are still able to pay 5 full time wages. They also have a failed clothing business. Who is their cash cow it’s not social media. I really hope that they are investigated for all the auctions and PayPal payments they promised was going to charity. If someone donated thinking it was for a charity and it wasn’t sent to a charity that is Theft. (I know they have been reported several times for charity fraud)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So this pair claimed they never received any help from the government during COVID 🤥🤥. But also seem to be off more than at work and are still able to pay 5 full time wages. They also have a failed clothing business. Who is their cash cow it’s not social media. I really hope that they are investigated for all the auctions and PayPal payments they promised was going to charity. If someone donated thinking it was for a charity and it wasn’t sent to a charity that is Theft. (I know they have been reported several times for charity fraud)
I havent the time to be pissing about reporting tit and getting involved,but anyone sat at home not working needs to be reporting all this tit,as it angers me so much they can get away with taking so much money and keeping it for themselves.

Reactions: 3
I havent the time to be pissing about reporting tit and getting involved,but anyone sat at home not working needs to be reporting all this tit,as it angers me so much they can get away with taking so much money and keeping it for themselves.
Yeah i'm definitely not as you have said "sat at home not working" (after the year the world has had people will be out of work and i for 1 won't turn my nose up at anyone who isn't working) i work 12 hours days on my own business. But it also angers me so much, so i have taken the time to report them on all their social media. But hey we all do things differently. No hate

Reactions: 5
Yeah i'm definitely not as you have said "sat at home not working" (after the year the world has had people will be out of work and i for 1 won't turn my nose up at anyone who isn't working) i work 12 hours days on my own business. But it also angers me so much, so i have taken the time to report them on all their social media. But hey we all do things differently. No hate
My post came across the wrong way,i wasnt slagging off people that dont work at all.Iv said it in a weird way havnt i?Apolgies,i mean i cant bleeping talk,i hadnt work for two yrs until 4mnths ago,i was a carer for my son but i was still at home.
I just meant i havnt time to go delving deeper into these peoples lives as im so busy,so anyone sat at home thats not busy cud get onto it for us instead.(Oh tit,does that sound bad aswell?)Im gnna quit while im ahead,lol.I dont judge,END OF!!! xxxxx

My post came across the wrong way,i wasnt slagging off people that dont work at all.Iv said it in a weird way havnt i?Apolgies,i mean i cant bleeping talk,i hadnt work for two yrs until 4mnths ago,i was a carer for my son but i was still at home.
I just meant i havnt time to go delving deeper into these peoples lives as im so busy,so anyone sat at home thats not busy cud get onto it for us instead.(Oh tit,does that sound bad aswell?)Im gnna quit while im ahead,lol.I dont judge,END OF!!! xxxxx
nah mate I get you! I understood what you meant. I am sat at home as got made redundant in covid and am one of those disablists…… I need a project 😎😎😎

Reactions: 7
Flogging ma bollocks off 45hrs a week to keep these 2 🤡s on a gaff. Something no right like!

Flogging ma bollocks off 45hrs a week to keep these 2 🤡s in a gaff. Too busy doing tic tac tik toes to care about real folks.
My moneys better spent on people who need genuine help. Something no right like

Last edited:
Can tell its cole commenting on the vids constantly saying I think its going to be a girl when we all know she is desperate for a boy she thinks by constantly saying she thinks its a girl then it will be a boy. I can just see how she works the silly boot. Be fkn grateful uz r having a baby many others would love to be in ur position we also don't need it rammed down our throats every day!!

I was there and honestly made me sick she was rubbing that belly trying to act like a big headed rat they need to make sure people seen them but they couldn't give a tit you had a few people talking to them but her brother realy wasnt giving a tit his wife didn't seem happy either her sister was acting like it was a fashion show. So much for cole saying she was very anxious when at blackpool but she was happy enough for people to be around abbie i never thought i should of ask for a photo for tattle life 🤣🤣 but i spent time with family insted of taking videos for tt.

Its coz cole needs to be the main person always front of the camera its for show she needs to be centre of attention. Only thing is she cant act she tries. She takes control over everything the talking on videos or on lives she tries to push abbie out of the way if you watch some of there video on tt especially the ones abbie does something to cole cole looks for the camera its shows everything they do is scripted like there acting 🤣🤣
Yeah I agree. I hate it when abbie talks to the camera and Cole also nods at the camera. She's just cringe. It always about her. No wonder her brother flips on her haha

Reactions: 6

I can't cope with how fame hungry and cringe cole is. She always has to make it about her. So cringe

Thats lies they did get help with covid all business got help funding aka nikki sturgeon was through covid scheme they were reported as well and investigated about the use of sharing a mask with another member of staff and not having the right ppe for their business as what it said on the ppe needing for when the business for salons and barbers etc

No one should be getting judged apart from these clowns.

I believe we were all getting an invite originally, does it still stand? 😂😂
It will be on there facebook insta n tt so it will be free you wont need to leave the house and im fking busy on Saturday 🤣🤣 anyone seen all there video on tt fk sake mun its a pure joke another private scan whats wrong with waiting like any normal person to find out the gender or the nhs not good enough but having to take a trip to Glasgow on Wednesday

Thats a piss take if she cant do dishes fk sake her bump no evan that massive surly she can do dishes if she can get in and out of a car gan to blackpool and alton town where she was happy enough to sit in the floor...know what she milking this pregnancy these fking updates are now getting worse so she going to cope on Saturday must make sure i take a fold up chair 🤣🤣🤣 watch this her ankles with be so swollen she cant wear shoes that will happen at 16 weeks then by 17 weeks she be off completely

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thats lies they did get help with covid all business got help funding aka nikki sturgeon was through covid scheme they were reported as well and investigated about the use of sharing a mask with another member of staff and not having the right ppe for their business as what it said on the ppe needing for when the business for salons and barbers etc

No one should be getting judged apart from these clowns.

It will be on there facebook insta n tt so it will be free you wont need to leave the house and im fking busy on Saturday 🤣🤣 anyone seen all there video on tt fk sake mun its a pure joke another private scan whats wrong with waiting like any normal person to find out the gender or the nhs not good enough but having to take a trip to Glasgow on Wednesday

Thats a piss take if she cant do dishes fk sake her bump no evan that massive surly she can do dishes if she can get in and out of a car gan to blackpool and alton town where she was happy enough to sit in the floor...know what she milking this pregnancy these fking updates are now getting worse so she going to cope on Saturday must make sure i take a fold up chair 🤣🤣🤣 watch this her ankles with be so swollen she cant wear shoes that will happen at 16 weeks then by 17 weeks she be off completely
Its just embarrassing now. Any given opportunity to mentioned coles egg in her womb or to flash off the bump and they're there. Its like it's their only content. Boring

Where and when is this 50P envelope being opened to tell us it’s a girl so I can watch and laugh in rat boys face. Aw I hope it’s outside also because it’s gonna be pissing down tomorrow.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.