Cole & Abbie the fox family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where and when is this 50P envelope being opened to tell us it’s a girl so I can watch and laugh in rat boys face. Aw I hope it’s outside also because it’s gonna be pissing down tomorrow.
Omg she really does look like a rodent hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hang on a minute,why exactly are we waiting for saturday to open it????

Reactions: 4
The big gender reveal. To be honest in my opinion these 2 already know. To keep people interested and thinking they are on their journey with them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Gifts and ££££ is the objective

Reactions: 8
Where and when is this 50P envelope being opened to tell us it’s a girl so I can watch and laugh in rat boys face. Aw I hope it’s outside also because it’s gonna be pissing down tomorrow.
Its Saturday

God knows think cole planning a party for them finding out

The big gender reveal. To be honest in my opinion these 2 already know. To keep people interested and thinking they are on their journey with them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Gifts and ££££ is the objective
Well the get 3 grand a month tt creators get 🙄im sure she let it slip it was a boy she made that clear from trainers and clothes she looked at and stuff they bought a tkmax

Reactions: 3
Its Saturday

God knows think cole planning a party for them finding out

Well the get 3 grand a month tt creators get 🙄im sure she let it slip it was a boy she made that clear from trainers and clothes she looked at and stuff they bought a tkmax
They already know. Theres no way that wee man doesnt know 🤣🤣🤣 Shes the main man the controller of the whole thing. If anyone thinks she doesnt know then they are sadly mistaken.

And those baby sliders 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
They already know. Theres no way that wee man doesnt know 🤣🤣🤣 Shes the main man the controller of the whole thing. If anyone thinks she doesnt know then they are sadly mistaken.

And those baby sliders 🙈🙈🙈
What size does she think newborns are my there as bad as the trainers and the baby socks my grandsons feet would probably fit in them 😂😂😂

So much for having a big reveal party there having it in the studio

Got love a Wee tattle drop on her live and there not doing they are not doing it on live. And her and cole seen comments so they both watch tattle so everyone give them a big shout out heyyy

Cant do dishes but can iron clothes 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd rather have breakfast with the iffy smiffys at the cafe instead of watching these twos tik toks. Slimey, cringe and narc content makes me 🤮 Are they pregnant I'm not sure I've heard anything mentioned 🤔🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd rather have breakfast with the iffy smiffys at the cafe instead of watching these twos tik toks. Slimey, cringe and narc content makes me 🤮 Are they pregnant I'm not sure I've heard anything mentioned 🤔🤭🤣🤣
Know something, I think they might be. Not 💯💯 but I've heard on the street they are pregnant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You just know she wants a boy but constantly saying aw I bet its a girl which makes it seem as tho she will be disappointed if its a girl. Be fkn grateful ur having a baby some ppl would love to be pregnant and god help that baby having a phone thrust in its face all day everyday

Attachments

Reactions: 3
These are they type of videos that make me cringe. Cole is a full on nobhead who has go make it all about her. She's that self absorbed and controlling that I'm surprised she's not carrying the baby

20 year lease from there landlord but i thought it was there own shop see the lies keep
I know the have an interview and there haters are going to hate we will see there faces more 🤣🤣 well the state of her coke nose and that rat face with big teeth and ears the size of dumbo nearly cant miss there faces im afraid and to be honest they make themselves look evan more pathetic they go on about they dont understand why people say stuff bout them they dont let horrible comments get to them but clearly they have a problem with tattle 🤣🤣 but it will be another catfish with tit acting. Dod yous hear there big surprises was wanting a bagpiper to do the gender reveal she couldn't find one 🤣🤣 but u can find your selfs on tv show all the other tit yous try and do gan places where you want people to notice yous. You need the attention where tattle doesn't need that we know you to well

Know something, I think they might be. Not 💯💯 but I've heard on the street they are pregnant 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh dam i didn't know either think i need to call border news and get a reporter to head over and get an interview what a miracle jeez first ever couple to have a baby i should send a gift to barber shop with my congratulations 🥳🎊🤰🍼

These are they type of videos that make me cringe. Cole is a full on nobhead who has go make it all about her. She's that self absorbed and controlling that I'm surprised she's not carrying the baby
View attachment 700884
Oh no dont mention that Cole changes her story she forgets she said it would be disgusting but thats oryt for her to say that but she gets defensive when people call her a man

You just know she wants a boy but constantly saying aw I bet its a girl which makes it seem as tho she will be disappointed if its a girl. Be fkn grateful ur having a baby some ppl would love to be pregnant and god help that baby having a phone thrust in its face all day everyday
Hey just be careful if your taken photos off comments edit them on your phone your profile photo is seen at bottom but yeah they know what it is abbie said the ladie put it on 3 envelopes bit her sister only opened one 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
20 year lease from there landlord but i thought it was there own shop see the lies keep
I know the have an interview and there haters are going to hate we will see there faces more 🤣🤣 well the state of her coke nose and that rat face with big teeth and ears the size of dumbo nearly cant miss there faces im afraid and to be honest they make themselves look evan more pathetic they go on about they dont understand why people say stuff bout them they dont let horrible comments get to them but clearly they have a problem with tattle 🤣🤣 but it will be another catfish with tit acting. Dod yous hear there big surprises was wanting a bagpiper to do the gender reveal she couldn't find one 🤣🤣 but u can find your selfs on tv show all the other tit yous try and do gan places where you want people to notice yous. You need the attention where tattle doesn't need that we know you to well

Oh dam i didn't know either think i need to call border news and get a reporter to head over and get an interview what a miracle jeez first ever couple to have a baby i should send a gift to barber shop with my congratulations 🥳🎊🤰🍼

Oh no dont mention that Cole changes her story she forgets she said it would be disgusting but thats oryt for her to say that but she gets defensive when people call her a man

Hey just be careful if your taken photos off comments edit them on your phone your profile photo is seen at bottom but yeah they know what it is abbie said the ladie put it on 3 envelopes bit her sister only opened one 🤣🤣
Thank u lovely xx

I had a feeling they already knew. Cole kept saying he then trying to cover it. Pair of scammers honestly watch the gifts roll in 🤣🤣🤣 Now what fancy name will they pick?

• Haha
I really laughed at the little girl squirting Cole in the face- she really went for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that all family? Have they no friends. Never seen josh either he been flung to side like arron?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.