Cole & Abbie the fox family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vol 2 for those who want to comment about this pair of most fake annoying scammers who are just desperate for money and fame. Feel like she has been pregnant for ever!! Na Na Niiiiii
Enjoy ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m so glad these two have a thread, they pop up on my fy page on TikTok and every time I see them I get a weird vibe from them, I’ve not watched many of their vids mainly because they’re just absolute cringe, but after reading this thread they seem like a right pair of dicks, so looking forward to more tea 🤡🤣🤪

Reactions: 14
Vo2 haha yeah i noticed cole said she wanted to go all out for the gender reveal fireworks n all that crap abbie ment to be postings via facebook today to update about the whole bleed situation and all this. Last night i couldn't count how many times she had to show off that scan photo 4 photos but anybody else gets 2 if your lucky. Also abbie can do everything else but clean i the barber shop wee josh is left to do it but she can go near farm animals.

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad these two have a thread, they pop up on my fy page on TikTok and every time I see them I get a weird vibe from them, I’ve not watched many of their vids mainly because they’re just absolute cringe, but after reading this thread they seem like a right pair of dicks, so looking forward to more tea 🤡🤣🤪
Have you read the other thread. Its interesting reading 🤣🤣

Vo2 haha yeah i noticed cole said she wanted to go all out for the gender reveal fireworks n all that crap abbie ment to be postings via facebook today to update about the whole bleed situation and all this. Last night i couldn't count how many times she had to show off that scan photo 4 photos but anybody else gets 2 if your lucky. Also abbie can do everything else but clean i the barber shop wee josh is left to do it but she can go near farm animals.
They flung Josh under the bus telling everyone he was fishing on snapchat for names and addresses. That still doesnt sit right with me. Do your own damn dirty work.

Reactions: 7
Let me guess, she had a bleed and panicked.
There we go, no need for Abbie to update us. I think most of us have had bleeds at some point during pregnancy/ttc. I mean no disrespect to anyone who has suffered a loss ❤ I just get fed up of people like them who have to document every single minor detail.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly these two have less charisma and character than Gareth Gates promoting his coconut tea range. Shocking

• Haha
Their live last night filled with bleeding, shitting and Nicole acting dumb. No we don’t require an update on your 6 million platforms and stop making out you only do it because people are worried about you. It’s for the money honey!!!! Only people that send expensive gifts on TikTok get a thank you. Some poor sod sent 400 roses and they never even said thanks. Shocking but not surprised.

• Haha
  • Sad
Their live last night filled with bleeding, shitting and Nicole acting dumb. No we don’t require an update on your 6 million platforms and stop making out you only do it because people are worried about you. It’s for the money honey!!!! Only people that send expensive gifts on TikTok get a thank you. Some poor sod sent 400 roses and they never even said thanks. Shocking but not surprised.
Yeah her tit acting like she basically has young kids around her like her brother n sisters kids so she knows whats what is just for the camera its a show the probably has a rehearsal lol

Well here a story she said last night she would share

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
83E96784-6669-4A7A-8752-CC93F5F832DC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah her tit acting like she basically has young kids around her like her brother n sisters kids so she knows whats what is just for the camera its a show the probably has a rehearsal lol

This one bleeds more than a hemophiliac! They could of done that in about 2 words! I’m bleeding! Same tit different day just remember 9 months of this pish!! All Me Me Me! 😡

Let me guess, she had a bleed and panicked.
There we go, no need for Abbie to update us. I think most of us have had bleeds at some point during pregnancy/ttc. I mean no disrespect to anyone who has suffered a loss ❤ I just get fed up of people like them who have to document every single minor detail.

I honestly just feel so sorry for people who are going through a difficult pregnancy/ having problems and you’ve got these two fuckwits shoving it in everyone’s face on the daily.

imagine the women who get stomach cramps/bleeding etc when they’re pregnant and fear the worst, but they’ve to sit at home and wait until they can get an appointment which can take I very long time! Then there’s this pair who are in and out constantly. I know they’re paying but it seems a bit extreme going in every week?!
This is going to be the longest pregnancy ever ..!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I honestly just feel so sorry for people who are going through a difficult pregnancy/ having problems and you’ve got these two fuckwits shoving it in everyone’s face on the daily.

imagine the women who get stomach cramps/bleeding etc when they’re pregnant and fear the worst, but they’ve to sit at home and wait until they can get an appointment which can take I very long time! Then there’s this pair who are in and out constantly. I know they’re paying but it seems a bit extreme going in every week?!
This is going to be the longest pregnancy ever ..!!!!
They will be with nhs after next week so they wont need to pay yes i do feel sorry for woman that have to wait and strees and everything and these two think by rasing awareness it will gain them followers if they see an opertunity to get more likes n tit then they will do it thats what they do they dont think about anyone else

Reactions: 7
Congratulations on the second thread! I've been hear since thread one page two 😊
*I bleeping hate these two...
"NIcole is a rat
*Abbie's kids look NOTHING like that rat!
*Abbie still shags men
Have a good day you mad lot XxXx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are scraping the bottom of the barrel with the latest TikTok.. The rat pretending she said no to a baby. The reality is she tried bullying/ blackmailing several partners into carrying her child.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Congratulations on the second thread! I've been hear since thread one page two 😊
*I bleeping hate these two...
"NIcole is a rat
*Abbie's kids look NOTHING like that rat!
*Abbie still shags men
Have a good day you mad lot XxXx
I lol at this so much

• Haha
Have you seen the newest update they have been in contact with someone with covid. However the cafe put a post up this morning saying a staff member had covid so would be closed for a week. So have they worked all day knowing this? Was this why they moved the appointment? I really hope both answers are no as would hate to think how many people could have been effected if the answer is yes. Especially anyone who had been in anti natal at the hospital yesterday.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Have you seen the newest update they have been in contact with someone with covid. However the cafe put a post up this morning saying a staff member had covid so would be closed for a week. So have they worked all day knowing this? Was this why they moved the appointment? I really hope both answers are no as would hate to think how many people could have been effected if the answer is yes. Especially anyone who had been in anti natal at the hospital yesterday.
Wonder what's next? Only 6weeks in and had multiple bleeds, kids splitting heads opened, now covid isolating. Plus kids will have to isolate with them. No days out for a while and no boot sales and meet n greets. Seriously hope Abbie doesn't take covid for that babies sake.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.