Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose we're in for a 'how I navigate Christmas parties as a former alcoholic' post

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she got the gift of self awareness for Christmas and realised she has absolutely nothing to offer the wider world?

Or realised that the mortgage on the Ramsgate asylum won’t be paid by the odd podcast and ‘social media consultancy’ for accounts with less than 5k followers, so has had to get an actual job?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where are you Clemmie?
So strange how the OG Clemmie (Mother/Father of Daughters) has been mia since the 21st and Budget Clem has too.

Has the realisation that the bubbles burst finally hit them? I hope it won’t ever be as boring as that. I’m expecting intertwined affairs to be honest 😁 Anything less will be a let down.

Reactions: 4
So strange how the OG Clemmie (Mother/Father of Daughters) has been mia since the 21st and Budget Clem has too.

Has the realisation that the bubbles burst finally hit them? I hope it won’t ever be as boring as that. I’m expecting intertwined affairs to be honest 😁 Anything less will be a let down.
Is OG Clemmie back? How didn’t miss that?

Is OG Clemmie back? How didn’t miss that?
She’s just heavily featured on her (class A twit of a) husbands account.

He posted a comeback after Christmas Post, and half the photos were of OG clemmie posing up a storm.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s just heavily featured on her (class A twit of a) husbands account.

He posted a comeback after Christmas Post, and half the photos were of OG clemmie posing up a storm.
Ah gotcha! Nah I hate followed him for a while but had to stop due to him being a class a twit!

Reactions: 6
Do you think they’ve all gone on holiday together? What do we reckon? Skiing or the Maldives?

Reactions: 1
Yeah poor old Clembo was dropped like a hot spud. I sometimes wonder if there was any truth in an affair with FOD.

Reactions: 3
Yeah poor old Clembo was dropped like a hot spud. I sometimes wonder if there was any truth in an affair with FOD.
It’s hard enough to believe his own wife has sex with him let alone the chances of him appealing to a second female!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd have made another post before going on a hiatus. The first post you see on her page is that ad that has 32 likes and 2 comments 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Divorce incoming I bet. She looks insane at the moment and buying that house was such a stupid idea.

Reactions: 8
Honestly a divorce wouldn’t surprise me at this point, especially as mother Pukka is making it cool 😂
I reckon she fell off the ‘sober’ journey at Christmas and went fully feral with a bottle of savvy B and a few lines of the white stuff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16