Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sometimes get that train. I have to say though that she is so forgettable looking I’m not sure I’d recognise her.

I’m only on this thread because I’m local and I’m annoyed by influencers coming here 🤣

Reactions: 5
Possibly a different one but I remember that well, a pile of dirty washing with some crusty knickers hanging out on top 😂😂 classic Budget Clem, always forgetting the details!
wasnt there a pic where some pants /knickers with stains or skid marks were in the background on the floor

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So she’s redecorating her daughters room again as it looks tit.

It’s not the colour, Clembo. It’s the whole bloody house. Please stick some carpet down in her room at least, it would look a million times better.

Insufferable! That smug face and weird downturned mouth. In the bin Emma Mattress People. This is anti advertising.

Reactions: 10
I now automatically assume any product being lazily advertised by influencers is poor quality, it puts me off a brand. I’ve never heard of Emma mattresses apart from discount codes being handed out like sweets by anyone with an ounce of Instagram clout

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her account has been dead for weeks now, she's not posting anything post or stories. She just had that Emma ad and now this with 17 likes 😆. I think this it for our Clembo lol

• Haha
Imagine if that house had a psychic health report - every room would come back marked CURSED or HAUNTED AS duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 10