Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose if you think about it, it’s pretty impressive that she’s managed to scrape this same barrel for nearly ten years. I do think she’s hit splinters now though.

Reactions: 6
She’s not creative and she couldn’t direct a fart through a sieve so good luck with that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People like Clembo, with her upbringing and contacts always land on their feet in whatever they do.

They float through life with a “nightmare reno” being their biggest worry. Or fake bankruptcy, with mummy and daddy bailing them out and spell of exotic travelling to get them over the shock.

I mean, look at her brother. A musician. You can’t just be a musician at a low level, with no other income unless you have family money behind you. It’s complete smoke and mirrors with a certain class of people.

I’ve just come off 16 hours on a ward, nightshift ran over as I had to give a statement to police, so yeah, bit bitter 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How in the name of bloody hell has she landed that? https://www.ifyoucouldjobs.com/jobs/6580229442
Further proof that a private education and staggering levels of self-delusion/confidence will allow someone to fail up endlessly.
It’s hilarious in a ‘what the duck?!’ kind of way. There’s lots of people like that in the organisation where I work. Straight out of uni, never had a job where they’ve worked on the ‘shop floor’ and they just tit about all day, doing campaigns that are filled with the current buzzwords. They eventually duck everything up then get managed upwards because the company just wants them out. I expect to see her as the CEO of ITV quite soon 🙄

Reactions: 12
It’s actually so demoralising to see how success in life has very little to do with talent and hard work, but instead relies on a plummy accent, private school connections and family money.

Reactions: 19
I know it's unfair but look at it this way; All her media wankery will be in contained in one place with other media wankers shouting buzzwords at each other and working on trite campaigns thereby keeping them off Instagram whining about their alcohol problems and wearing toddler clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG, I am honestly having one of the worst days of my life but that made me chuckle.
---
8) Stuck for interior design inspo? Take inspiration from your local, run down half way house or look into the decor and design of Josef Fritzl.

9) want to have a classy, pregnancy photo shoot? Just sit naked on the loo in your dirty bathroom and get your photographer mate to come and snap you looking like you are struggling to do a giant tit.
10) If you walk in dog tit, put your dirty trainers in the dishwasher

🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t have any of the skills listed in the job description though. Imagine coming back off mat leave and seeing what she’d done with your department while you were away 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does everyone talk about Clemmie being privately educated? AHS is a state school.
I actually don’t have a scooby where she went to school, I just assumed because she’s called Clementine, and surely to goodness a girl called Clementine went to private school.

Just Googled AHS. So she went to prep school, I bet, and then her parents saved themselves some cash when she got into a state grammar. A very common thing!

Reactions: 8