Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally see it, two of the most desperate insta parents find confort in each others arms 🥰🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everyone here knows where she lives and where FOD lives. I’ll give Jenny Scott (who founded Mothers Meetings) a nod for being the only one of them who hasn’t advertised to the world where they live, which schools their kids go to and what their names are.

I know what her kids names are and where they lived before she moved. Glad to see she's found some sense. She was definitely an over sharer back in the insta hayday. I forgot all about her, just about to get lost in an insta rabbit hole ,🤦

Reactions: 3
Does it still have an awful view out the front?
---

I’m pretty sure they sold it. It was in a really manky street too.
---
Yes it sold for 940k in December ‘22.
Still faces the Iceland delivery yard yes. Still I expect she can see the see from the top floor

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Peckham house was a bland, small, unkempt dump. But that’s London prices for you.

I bet MOD used to turn her nose up at it when ever she visited.

She’s basically just recreated it on a larger scale in the new house.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven’t got a pic but you are in for a TREAT if someone has the photo of clemmie heavily pregnant naked / almost naked in the bathroom
Unfortunately that picture was the first that came to mind for me- budget Clem heavily pregnant splayed out on the toilet seat 🥲

• Sick
Reactions: 2
With a pair of filthy knickers rolled up in the background? Or was that a different bathroom pic?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
With a pair of filthy knickers rolled up in the background? Or was that a different bathroom pic?
Possibly a different one but I remember that well, a pile of dirty washing with some crusty knickers hanging out on top 😂😂 classic Budget Clem, always forgetting the details!

Reactions: 2