Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that is a high paying job ( in my opinion). I used to work in a communications department for a charity in London and it was full of people like that having "meetings" all day rather than doing actual work.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get it. The house looks so depressing - baffled how she has landed a creative job when visually her house is so drab, there’s no evidence that she’s using any sort creative flair in her renovation. Copy writing? Does she write creatively? Who knows she used to share other people’s stories, her own writing was full of typos. I suppose the context could be creative?
I assume she’s negotiated working from home a couple of days a week as part of her package.

Reactions: 2
Just love the creative direction she's taken in abandoning her Insta and dropping the audience she's been flogging to for the past 10 years. What a farewell, leaving us with Lukewarm Energy Luke. ❤

I hope her 12month mat leave cover role goes well.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title:

Clemmie Telford, Creative Director at ITV, abandoned her followers with Lukewarm energy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's an insane salary although I guess she was earning something similar at the height of her influencer days?

Reactions: 1
I guess no-one at itv has watched her online content?

In my sector that kind of salary is for people who calmly sort tit out. Stop metaphorical fires raging and generally clean up mess.

Nothing I have ever seen of Clemmie makes me think she could do that. If anything I’d tend to think she’d make everything worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We had someone at my place on a similar salary who was brought in as a ‘disuptor’. They spent a lot of their time having ideas and writing things on a whiteboard. After a period of time people starting wondering what they would actually produce. Nothing happened other than some ill-advised attempts to bypass processes in the name of creativity. They left.

Reactions: 4
Maybe itv have asked her to close her social media accounts to spare their embarrassment.

But it’s only a maternity leave cover role. She’ll be back, I’d bet her draughty horror house on it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahhh, closing down her social media for more privacy- she really has come a long way from being splayed naked on the toilet with her dirty knickers nearby 🥲

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ahhh, closing down her social media for more privacy- she really has come a long way from being splayed naked on the toilet with her dirty knickers nearby 🥲
Instamummies are some of the worst types of people I have never encountered!

Reactions: 11