Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe that she thinks she’s clever putting taps outside the shower “so you don’t get cold” or for whatever strange reason she gave. No budget Clem, you won’t get cold, but your walls will get ruined with wet hands turning the taps off after a shower. The same with no splash backs above the sinks where the taps are. And the kids mirrors so high that even an adult couldn’t see into them. It really is a complete shambles! The house of horrors! She’s thick.

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker, first time poster. Did anyone noticed the hooks on the wall by the door? So high up, it’s supposed to be the kids bathroom.. and no toilet roll holder or any kind of storage.
It’s such a soulless bathroom

I wondered why no bath in the kids bathroom? It’s so much less faff to stick the kids in the bath.

Also I hope they’re going to put something over that window. You can see the cars parked in the street - not great for children’s privacy. Although that’s never been an issue before now.

Is she going to be renting some of the house out? I can’t see why she’s made such tiny bathrooms otherwise, because I’d be knocking rooms through to make bigger spaces. At the moment, it’s looking like one of those abandoned asylums you see in horror movies (and that’s the after shots) but I’m not sure if it’s because of the absence of towels and stuff.

Reactions: 8
Grid post about “trolling site”. No Clemmie, this isn’t a trolling site 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Oh dear god, a home interiors account from Clem!!!

£250 for those paper lightshades 🤣🤣🤣 Who are the idiots who buy them?

At least Clem only paid £8 for hers. She was still robbed though, should have popped to Wilko 😂

I'm gonna leave this here for posterity because this is fantastic. So ugly 🤣 also maybe try professional pictures if you want to create a home account ? She's just half arsed about this just like she is with everything in life.
Honestly I’d be so uncomfortable using this bathroom. I have to wear flip flops in the shower and would be in and out like a flash. It looks old and dirty

I'm gonna leave this here for posterity because this is fantastic. So ugly 🤣 also maybe try professional pictures if you want to create a home account ? She's just half arsed about this just like she is with everything in life.
Those sinks are vile.

Do you think she actually wants these light shades or has she just found the most expensive ones, added an affiliate link and hopes she’ll make some commission off whoever is stupid enough to buy them? (No one).
You would have to be such a a pretentious hole to pay that much for paper shades that are £2.50 in Wilkinsons.

I think its maybe people who have never seen cheap paper shades before and think they are
some kind of design marvel rather than something you use to cover a bare bulb when you are hard up or can’t be arsed to get anything else (we have at least 3 of those cheap paper shades in our house, can’t knock them!)

Reactions: 9
The bathroom is so odd. It doesn’t look finished. Looks like they ran out of budget for tiling.