Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. And this was written the day she posted it and not 4 months ago. Everything was quite normal in March and the change was very abrupt.
I don’t think everything was normal in March. I had a hospital appointment first half of March and social distancing was taking place. No blood pressure or weight check was done and the consultant I saw did not shake my hand like he had done before

Reactions: 1
Really ? I think maybe health institutions had some rules by then already. But I can remember going out for dinner the week before quarantine and none of us was seeing the big storm coming. We were all talking about our holidays to come (the good old days). When they announce at the office that we were going home on gouvernement orders everyone was like : “see you in two weeks!”. Yeah right 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm in another country and by that time we were in lockdown. I think the UK dragged its heels on that front.

What even is this list anyway. Lockdown has shown how unoriginal and rubbish her content is.

Reactions: 5
So full of tit. I went to a concert in central London the 13th March and there was nobody in masks on trains or afraid of hugging

Reactions: 4
There was definitely a sense of uneasiness at this time in London. I went to the theatre on March 14 and at work everyone thought I was insane to go. We knew what was happening in Spain and could see it coming here. My work was already making plans to WFH and some similar organisations had already made the call. So I think she could have written something like this at the time.

Reactions: 5
There was definitely a sense of uneasiness at this time in London. I went to the theatre on March 14 and at work everyone thought I was insane to go. We knew what was happening in Spain and could see it coming here. My work was already making plans to WFH and some similar organisations had already made the call. So I think she could have written something like this at the time.
Agree. I also had another hospital cancelled for the 20 March and that was before lockdown. At the appointment I did attend earlier, I was told that after that day all appts would be done on the phone.

Reactions: 1
Same in Germany... I think it was announced on 12th March that libraries and museums would close and all concerts / events were cancelled, school closures were announced 13th March ... I think the UK was maybe a bit behind but I wouldn't say her post is bullshit (her content still is...).

Reactions: 2
I saw her today in Viking Bay (Broadstairs). She's also in the stories of Jenny Scott from mothers meetings. Has she moved over here??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.