Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
View attachment 88409This really irks me, it seems so many Instahuns are dyslexic. If you are you, do you not think you would use spell check? This is her business and she will happily berate the public (who are her business) than use bloody spell check!
They’re pretending to be dyslexic because ‘lazy thickos’ doesn’t have quite the same ring to it. I have v close friends who are dyslexic, some of the children I work with are dyslexic, and they work really hard to present their work beautifully, using all kinds of strategies. But budget Clemmie is, let’s see: an alcoholic, riddled with anxiety, broke, wealthy, down with the yoof, totes middle class, hyper-organised, so thick she loses everything, has a deep and meaningful job, but only here for the lols, supports women, doesn’t credit women who tell her their very personal stories... hides her kids faces, shows her kids arses, can’t take criticism at all, can dish it out all day long, can’t declare ADs, needs to earn a living from ADs and nobody should raise an eyebrow. Read that in a Trainspotting Choose Life kinda way, and that’s what I gather about budget Clemmie, or as someone in here called her - The Steptoe of Instagram!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

frostily

VIP Member
I feel like she forgets all the bandwagons she jumps on and ends up being inconsistent (like with the vomit phobia she suddenly had)

Maybe she could keep track.. Maybe.. I don't know.. Maybe... a list? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

HAforlyfe

My list says in the preview that it’s behind the patreon paywall but then I can still click through to it so I assume it’s a work in progress.

When it’s inaccessible I am going to respectfully ask her to take it down, I didn’t write it to line her pockets. I wrote it to raise awareness about a serious issue and now that it will no longer be available to the general public, I don’t see the point. The people who might find support from my list are unlikely to be frittering their money away on her content.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Daddykins

A massive 48 members in the Really Great Group. I’ve done a Venn Diagram. It turns out that 36 of them are paying for 1:1 coaching from Selfish Mother. 44 of them are wearing Strong Girls[‘] club t shirts. 47 of them have bought Tiba and Marl changing bags. 1 of them is Ben (subs deducted from his pocket money).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
This made me really angry last night. The flippant homelessness questions. 🤦🏼‍♀️ How did being homeless make you feel?? She’s so lazy. I bet she walks past homeless people every day but decides to ask this question on social media. Go to a shelter. Help at a shelter. Talk to actual people.
She would have more of an idea if she took part in that sleep out she was supposed to do a few months ago 😏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

notthefullshilling

Chatty Member
Absolutely cannot stand it when people attribute their 'success' (read: comparative wealth) to hard work. A great many people work hard and typically the people who work *really* hard are not the ones with lots of money. They are the people working two or three jobs - often physical jobs like cleaning - just to keep food on the table and a roof over their families heads.
Yeah, I've had a lot of success in my life and I work long hours to achieve it... but a large part of my success is cos I had a mother who gave a shit and although I didn't have much when I was growing up, always knew I had somewhere to live and food to eat. And much of the rest was good fortune: right place, right time, meeting the right people etc.
And while I have no idea if she's worked the long hours before now, she certainly doesn't now: she showed us her diary to prove it!
She's definitely a Tory...
Yes, exactly! And she's so dim she won't even realise why her 'I work hard, you can too' attitude is so Tory - I'm sure she'd identify as left. The whole instamum phenomenon is inherently Tory and peak neoliberal feminism. Her responses prove it. Not to mention her profiting off the back of other people's stories of struggle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
WHY CAN’T SHE WEAR FULL LENGTH TROUSERS? Why does she have to pull her cartoon socks all the way up to cover her bare legs? Why is she like this? Why doesn’t she understand that she doesn’t look respectable in those clothes? Why do I have so many questions?! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Wolf359

Chatty Member
They’re probably going away for the bank holiday weekend and don’t want anyone to call them out for it.

• Wow
  • Heart

Katjak

The other days she was posting about saving money. Now she's posting about how she pays someone (fifty-five quid a pop, starting rate) to find somewhere to go on holiday. For the love of God. Two ways to save money: 1. Go on fewer holidays/weekends away 2. If/when you do go, don't pay someone to look up places to stay!

I get it: many professionals (lawyers especially) earn fifty-five quid in minutes so paying someone else that amount for what might take you hours is probably worth it. BUT DON'T PLEAD POVERTY WHILE YOU'RE DOING IT! AAAAGH!

Her Patreon bio says she wants a space to share even more stuff honestly as she can't be as open as she'd like om insta. But we've already seen her naked, know about her periods and couple's counselling, and seen her grubby gusset. What more does she possibly have to share?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Rosieee

VIP Member
This made me really angry last night. The flippant homelessness questions. 🤦🏼‍♀️ How did being homeless make you feel?? She’s so lazy. I bet she walks past homeless people every day but decides to ask this question on social media. Go to a shelter. Help at a shelter. Talk to actual people.
And this is coming from a woman who once said that a homeless guy drinking at the parc was “ruining the vibe”. She obviously is very concerned about homeless people.

• Wow

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
She’s such a cock. Her reply to me on Instagram stories before, was dripping with blind privilege. I said something about how perhaps going on about being skint, but advertising and not declaring expensive stuff, was a bit misleading and confusing for her followers, especially her target audience of new and perhaps isolated mums. She basically said they worked bloody hard for everything they’ve got, does declare ads properly (she fucking doesn’t), and if anyone’s jealous of her life they should put the work in. Ermm yeah budget Clem, way to spectacularly miss a point you dick.

• Wow
  • Sick

Beadyeye

Been gifted a vibrator 🍆🤭
Can’t wait for the post about how she left it out on the bed and Greta has lined it up on the kitchen floor with her toys and now Ben has to explain to the boys what masturbation is! Excellent content for the podcast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Trufflepuff

Right so I’ve been listening to her podcast, and wow she doesn’t deal with the subjects very sensitively. She just seems a bit clueless and in a few instances appears to have done very little research into her guests. I’m not sure how podcast advertising works, so this is probably not her fault, but I was a bit shocked that her episode on Universal Credit - which talked about people turning to food banks - finished with her declaring that M&S does her “favourite cashmere jumpers on the high street”. Just seemed a bit crass, but as I say, perhaps that’s not her fault.

Katjak

She’s such a cock. Her reply to me on Instagram stories before, was dripping with blind privilege. I said something about how perhaps going on about being skint, but advertising and not declaring expensive stuff, was a bit misleading and confusing for her followers, especially her target audience of new and perhaps isolated mums. She basically said they worked bloody hard for everything they’ve got, does declare ads properly (she fucking doesn’t), and if anyone’s jealous of her life they should put the work in. Ermm yeah budget Clem, way to spectacularly miss a point you dick.
Absolutely cannot stand it when people attribute their 'success' (read: comparative wealth) to hard work. A great many people work hard and typically the people who work *really* hard are not the ones with lots of money. They are the people working two or three jobs - often physical jobs like cleaning - just to keep food on the table and a roof over their families heads.
Yeah, I've had a lot of success in my life and I work long hours to achieve it... but a large part of my success is cos I had a mother who gave a shit and although I didn't have much when I was growing up, always knew I had somewhere to live and food to eat. And much of the rest was good fortune: right place, right time, meeting the right people etc.
And while I have no idea if she's worked the long hours before now, she certainly doesn't now: she showed us her diary to prove it!
She's definitely a Tory...

Pommes

Chatty Member
Clemmie’s mistake is thinking that she has trained her hair to be washed once a week. She hasn’t. She has trained herself to accept lower standards. The two are very different.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosieee

VIP Member
I think lot of people had a unhealthy relationship with alcohol at some point in their life. This is different then being an actual alcoholic although it can lead to alcoholism quickly for some. I navigated my 20’s and early 30’s as a wild party girl, with bad hangovers and regrets part of my life. Do I think this was not great ? Of course. Do I also think I should give up my day job and start an online group to talk about it ? Umm no.

• Haha

Redfraggle

She is so short sighted when it comes to everything she posts! There are people out there that would kill to have their babies over due!! on another note.. she did a ‘blog post’ once on their ‘struggle’ to conceive... I read it with interest as we had several rounds of ivf to have my son... turns out they tried for 4 months to have their daughter and conceived on the 5th month! Hardly a struggle!!! Really boiled my piss!!! Apparently it shocked her and felt like a Struggle as her sons were both conceived the first month of trying... ahh diddums!! I commented on it at the time and she simply replied ‘if you don’t like me, unfollow’ 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20