Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god yes please we want to see those group chats ! She’s so so dumb it hurts.
When you call yourself an « insta influencer » And get hacked with a basic technique 🤦‍♀️ Her « friends » must be fuming.
Also she used to work for Facebook who own WhatsApp, so firstly she should be aware of these scams and also surely she knows someone who could sort this for her...unless she burnt every bridge on the way out 😂

Reactions: 5
She always brag about « her time » at Facebook, you would think she spent years there when she just had a one year contract just like hundreds of people every year.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It can happen maybe but why would a creative director/strategist (her words) share this online is beyond stupid. Like am I gonna want to work with someone who’s gonna potentially exposes our chats and god knows what other mistake she would do? Don’t think so.

I see she’s got the highly irritating Caitlin Moran on 🙄 Also note how filthy her nails are in the lipsalve pics 🤢

Reactions: 4
That last list is so, so horrifically written. There are spelling and grammar mistakes all through it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not popped on this thread for a while as I unfollowed her a long time ago... have they sold their grubby house and moved to the coast yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not popped on this thread for a while as I unfollowed her a long time ago... have they sold their grubby house and moved to the coast yet?
i havent either but Mr Telford and Greta were on our regional news yesterday (london) he was being interviewed for an article about some toddler group possibly having to shut due to new covid restrictions!

Reactions: 1
Oh god she gets worse. Just watched her latest stories. Interviewing Bryony Gordon and didn’t Know Stephen Hawking was dead. She even did a poll to see if others knew as she thought it was an unknown fact....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
As if someone has given her a book deal to write a parenting book?! What the duck is wrong with the world 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
As if someone has given her a book deal to write a parenting book?! What the duck is wrong with the world 🤬
More importantly who’s going to write it for her? She doesn’t even write her lists 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another book written by a wannabe influencer. This week has been an all time low for the publishing industry. How many polls will it take to fill a whole book??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another book written by a wannabe influencer. This week has been an all time low for the publishing industry. How many polls will it take to fill a whole book??
Also we definitely need another book from a white MC mum living in London!
What a gap in the market we have 😔😔

btw I am a white Mc mum too living in London but I don’t think we necessarily need another point of view from another one

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Woke up to 2 major news this morning. The death of Ruth Bader and Budget Clemmie « writing a book ». Both events are making me equally worried with the world we live in. Who would give a book deal to someone who doesn’t even write !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.