Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thatā€™s much, much bigger and they havenā€™t gone into the loft yet.
Itā€™s a similar square footage (unless Iā€™m misreading the tiny, tiny writing on my phone which is entirely possible!) but there are lots more on Rightmove which have various variables but I wouldnā€™t say theirs is wildly out of whack with the average. Obviously who knows what asking prices on there are translating into?

This one could have a loft conversion of course but it also needs quite a bit of work to get it to Peckham Instamum standards to start with. So it will end up far more expensive but itā€™s also going to cost.

I'm sure it was on for a lower asking price previously... Outrageous price. And reminds me of when she was complaining about not being able to sell ages ago and someone called her out on how lots of people rent/can't afford to own etc and she said something like yeah, the housing market is crappy for everyone isn't it.
Sales History:
  • Dec 2018 Listed for saleMarketed by Nested Ā£900,000
  • Apr 2018 Listed for saleMarketed by Gareth James - Ā£1,000,000
  • Sep 2017 Listed for saleMarketed by Gareth James - Ā£1,000,000V
  • Oct 2013 SoldĀ£486,250
    • May 2000 SoldĀ£91,500
šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

She is taking the piss with that latest post isnā€™t she?! ā€œYou werenā€™t there Mummy, you were workingā€ errrrrrr you donā€™t even go to an office regularly and your child is with a stay at home parent. šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Yup. As if a 2 year old would say something like that.

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s just copying Mother Pukka with the working mum guilt. Or they are broke and her husband is having to go back to work, but on insta it will be presented as FINDING THE BALANCE šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t live in London, so I know it is all relative, but how you cope with that tiny back yard and kids I have no idea. My 2 are feral and practically live outdoors, they (and I) couldnā€™t cope with that. Every time I look I get flashbacks to her skanky pants on the floor šŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I donā€™t live in London, so I know it is all relative, but how you cope with that tiny back yard and kids I have no idea. My 2 are feral and practically live outdoors, they (and I) couldnā€™t cope with that. Every time I look I get flashbacks to her skanky pants on the floor šŸ˜©
They must have bought that pre children or when she was pregnant with eldest. How old is he?

Reactions: 1
Why is she been paid to advertise cleaning products? She literally the last person Iā€™d look to for cleaning advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They must have bought that pre children or when she was pregnant with eldest. How old is he?
I think they had their eldest I remember her posting a pic with all 3 of them outside as a throwback to when they moved in

Why is she been paid to advertise cleaning products? She literally the last person Iā€™d look to for cleaning advice.
I cannot believe she has got that deal!!! It's not that their house is untidy, she has three kids that's what a busy family home often looks like. It's that she's actually filthy. Those skiddy pants she posted have never left my memory šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Surely only having the house on Nested is limiting the market. Not being on Rightmove is crazy.
We moved out of London a few weeks before lockdown, thank god.
Their house is in a very convenient location and I think itā€™s about right for a pretty lockdown price. Now Iā€™m not sure however.

Surely only having the house on Nested is limiting the market. Not being on Rightmove is crazy.
Their house is in a very convenient location and I think itā€™s about right for a pretty lockdown price. Now Iā€™m not sure however.
Thatā€™s what I thought. I never heard about Nested until I saw it on here. Weā€™ve just bought a house and Rightmove was the only place I ever looked

I think they had their eldest I remember her posting a pic with all 3 of them outside as a throwback to when they moved in
What is a pretty lockdown price? I know that street well. Itā€™s a stoneā€™s throw from Rye Lane so is very urban. Not far to the Rye but the house is very, very too heavy and I think people will now, more than ever, be looking for more outside space.

What is a pretty lockdown price? I know that street well. Itā€™s a stoneā€™s throw from Rye Lane so is very urban. Not far to the Rye but the house is very, very too heavy and I think people will now, more than ever, be looking for more outside space.
Top heavy not too heavy!

What a recovery from their financial crisis - walking off with over half a mill in profit. And yet still being able to empathise with poor people on the Peckham omnibus.

Reactions: 8
I live in London in a 2 bed flat with my husband and 4 year old. We are really happy here and have no desire to move somewhere bigger with a garden.

OMG - her latest stories...she is just soooo dim I think!!!
she had a plate given to her by her granny that she treasured but Greta took a liking to it so she gave it to her to play with and surprise! Greta smashes it.
WHO GIVES A TODDLER A PRIZED BREAKABLE OBJECT TO PLAY WITH?!?!?!

Reactions: 13
I just had a look out of pure nosiness and cannot imagine paying Ā£900k for that. Doesnt look like a family house at all, the living space us awful.
OMG - her latest stories...she is just soooo dim I think!!!
she had a plate given to her by her granny that she treasured but Greta took a liking to it so she gave it to her to play with and surprise! Greta smashes it.
WHO GIVES A TODDLER A PRIZED BREAKABLE OBJECT TO PLAY WITH?!?!?!
šŸ˜‚Yeah that was never going to end any other way really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.