Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also liked that person who said “but why clemmie ?” For a title. Don’t remember who it was.

Reactions: 7
I think I need to see a doctor as this is the second time today I’ve related to Clemmie 😫🙈 but I’ve been in granny pants for 2 years, first when pregnant then after emergency C section and now just comfy 😂 I’m in my mid 30s...my poor boyfriend 🤣
Oh I’m not saying I’m wearing fancy lingerie everyday either, I’ve been wearing comfy pants for years too 😂 just trying to find some comfy cotton pants that are not covering my whole mid-body that’s all. Also I’m in the phase where I’m trying to regain a bit of sexy back after 2 kids (good luck me) so that was a very personal opinion.

Reactions: 1
I don't think Erin would have time to write a book she's too busy working shifts, finishing a degree and being a single mum. Oh and keeping her house clean. Lovely that qweeen Clem wants to make money out of her tho 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.