Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will take question suggestions for 'her' (we all know she can't write) new book? Even the name is tit 'but why?'... Its a step up from the laxative adverts where she pretended she didn't know laxatives were a thing, I guess 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god I forgot the laxatives advert. She’d never tried them either and was suggesting them for festivals/camping. Absolute clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yup, we definitely need another white, CIS gendered, straight, able bodied middle class person to talk about race and body image.... 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I noticed there don’t seem to be the usual misspellings on her white board pic, amazing. Guess she’s just sausage-fingered on the ‘gram then?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think "But why Clemmie?" works better as a title!

I went back and had a look at the mood board she's been desperate to share and noticed she's mentioned Erin and Universal Credit. I really, really hope she's not planning to be making a buck off the back of other women's lives.
😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She makes bucks off the back of everyone, that’s how she works. Ask people for ideas and opinions and Voila ! She has her book sorted.

Reactions: 5
She’ll take take take for the whole book. Give credit in the intro page, but nothing financial. Because, you know, she was nearly bankrupt once 🙄

Reactions: 4
I am sorry but a parenting book answering kids questions. How old is her oldest child? She has very little parenting experience 🤣

Reactions: 11
This book just sounds awful... what qualifications or experience does she have to be answering kids questions? Why would I want to take advice from her? Just why?

Reactions: 8
I think "But why Clemmie?" works better as a title!

I went back and had a look at the mood board she's been desperate to share and noticed she's mentioned Erin and Universal Credit. I really, really hope she's not planning to be making a buck off the back of other women's lives.
😡
We know it’s not just TV shows Clemmie because most of us have to plan and create plenty in our own lives instead of being a “creative” who is too lazy to even proof read work. Does anyone know if Erin got a book deal? Would 100 times rather read something by her then the Clown Queen of Peckham.

Reactions: 3
Her asking for help on tracking down an old teacher via social media just made me roll my eyes so hard they almost disappeared. Why does she not do what everyone else would and oh, I don't know, contact her SCHOOL?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.