Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG - her latest stories...she is just soooo dim I think!!!
she had a plate given to her by her granny that she treasured but Greta took a liking to it so she gave it to her to play with and surprise! Greta smashes it.
WHO GIVES A TODDLER A PRIZED BREAKABLE OBJECT TO PLAY WITH?!?!?!
She’s thick as mince.

Reactions: 5
I might be over reacting but if you ignore the makeup... the child’s teeth don’t look like they have been brushed for a while. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I might be over reacting but if you ignore the makeup... the child’s teeth don’t look like they have been brushed for a while. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Think they look ok just probably eaten something recently! Really odd pic to put up though such a close up but isn’t she one of the crowd that is now blurring faces when she feels up to it

I know it’s been on for a while now, but this thread title makes me laugh every time I see it. So so good 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I listened to one of her podcasts the other day oh my days her nasal voice, she sounds like she needs to give her nose a good blow!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Old Budget Clammie’s royal friends are descended from slave owners. I’m watching BBC 4 right now and their uncle, the current Lord Harewood, is being interviewed.

Reactions: 4
So messy. Don’t get me wrong, everyone’s house gets messy when there are kids around, but hers seems extra dirty. Also, Who wears trainers inside the house? Specially with everything going on right now

Reactions: 2
So messy. Don’t get me wrong, everyone’s house gets messy when there are kids around, but hers seems extra dirty. Also, Who wears trainers inside the house? Specially with everything going on right now
Such a difference between lived in mess (100% unavoidable, especially with kids) and the "haven't cleaned in a couple of months" vibes I get from her house.

Reactions: 6
They really are scummy.

It would take probably 15 minutes to get those shelves in order, and would make the room feel so much better.

Also leaving grated cheese and butter smeared on the countertop? Grim. I imagine their house is a bit stinky.

Reactions: 3
Filthy isn’t it? I agree kids make a mess, but her house looks like months and years if I cleaned mess and dirt. I’ll never get over the knickers on the floor 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Does she proofread before she posts anything?
What an absolute pile of bullcrap! Masks were barely worn on March 13th and we were not afraid to hug at this point. Cheltenham & Atletico Madrid v Liverpool just happened! She is so full of tit!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Reads like the diary of an illiterate 18 year old - it's embarrassing.

How can anyone think that's ok to post online, let alone someone who works in social media

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.