Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her asking for help on tracking down an old teacher via social media just made me roll my eyes so hard they almost disappeared. Why does she not do what everyone else would and oh, I don't know, contact her SCHOOL?!
Maybe she's doing it on social media because a recent twitter thread (1 week or so ago) about a lady tracking down her old English teacher went viral and attracted 16k likes so there's clearly engagement potential.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure NEXT is delighted by the choice of words here. Another foolish brand gifting tit to insta twats. Will I have some places where I can still shop knowing they don’t use that kind of advertising? My no-go list is getting bigger.
This one has to be the main 'influencer' who I look at and think how the f are you in this 'job' - I really don't get what her niche or even appeal is at all

For Gods sake 🙄 I am a single mum on UC in a council house *gasp* and it would PISS ME OFF to be touted out and about as a upper class person's 'token poor friend.' I hope Erin doesn't give her any more time. I visited a friend in a big uni once and the way that really rich kids practically fetishized being broke, with their roll ups and wrecked trainers was unbelievable. Really feel that clemmie is on a similar vibe.

Reactions: 9
The Next gifted jeans have made me LOSE IT. What the actual hell? So this is how it is now, influencers with more than enough money put beggy posts out and get rewarded? What a joke.

Reactions: 4
For Gods sake 🙄 I am a single mum on UC in a council house *gasp* and it would PISS ME OFF to be touted out and about as a upper class person's 'token poor friend.' I hope Erin doesn't give her any more time. I visited a friend in a big uni once and the way that really rich kids practically fetishized being broke, with their roll ups and wrecked trainers was unbelievable. Really feel that clemmie is on a similar vibe.
I agree. It’s very ‘Common People’.

Never a defender of this dumb broad but I do think she meant she thought the post was an announcement of his death. She's thick as pig tit no doubt, but think I can see an alternative interpretation here. 😀😅😆
To be fair when I opened this thread and saw that my first thought was he had died too 🙈

Reactions: 2
True, will give her the benefit of the doubt on this one.

I think it just surprises me that people can be in such an Instagram bubble that they would assume they would hear news from a Joe Wicks post rather than... y'know the news.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure NEXT is delighted by the choice of words here. Another foolish brand gifting tit to insta twats. Will I have some places where I can still shop knowing they don’t use that kind of advertising? My no-go list is getting bigger.
She’s a complete dick, at least she got that bit right

• Haha
And when did it become fashionable to wear granny pants in your (late) thirties ? Like I get the whole body positive thing but I don’t want to give up yet and start dressing like I don’t give a single duck anymore. This is horrendous!
I think I need to see a doctor as this is the second time today I’ve related to Clemmie 😫🙈 but I’ve been in granny pants for 2 years, first when pregnant then after emergency C section and now just comfy 😂 I’m in my mid 30s...my poor boyfriend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I need to see a doctor as this is the second time today I’ve related to Clemmie 😫🙈 but I’ve been in granny pants for 2 years, first when pregnant then after emergency C section and now just comfy 😂 I’m in my mid 30s...my poor boyfriend 🤣
I don’t care who wants to wear em at what age but OMG I don’t need to see her bleeping arse in slow mo. Go awayyyy

• Haha
We need a new thread name. Thing is she hasn’t done anything really, this thread took about 3 years to progress 😂😂😂

Clemmie Telford #4 her house is so rank it needs it’s only track and trace

Reactions: 2
Clemmie Telford #4 no matter how many times we see her bum, it doesn’t cancel out she’s inherently dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Clemmie Telford #4 I “wrote” a book, have you read it? No chance I’ll give my List writers credit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.