Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyWelshCow

“Happy Bank Holiday weekend, 3 days with my family, see you on the other side” would’ve been sufficient.

“I’ve hit a wall”, does she think she’s some sort of key worker, at the coal face, draining every ounce of herself to provide us with this mediocre content?!

Baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Carobee

So funny she asked who’s interested in hearing about her fitness and almost 50% saying no it’s boring and she still carries on talking about it 😅

• Haha

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I think CT is a funny one really; I mean, she’s labelled as an influencer but she’s not I don’t think. She likes the label and thinks she’s one, but I’d be really surprised if she has influenced anyone to buy something.
She influenced me to clean my house more.

just because I don’t want it to look remotely like hers

• Haha

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Where to even start!
i don’t usually comment on this thread but I am lying wide awake stressing about money and this fucking imbecile posts this absolutely shocking caption where she can’t even consistently spell the main word of the fucking thing correctly. Dyslexia is not a fucking excuse when it is your job there is plenty of help and support and various pieces of software that can help with this-or even getting someone to proofread. She is just a good for nothing lazy entitled grabby dirty tone deaf fucker and it sickens me to think how much money she gets for this absolute bollocks.
And breathe......

• Haha

Pommes

Chatty Member
CT is jumping on the bandwagon with the PMT thing. Maisie Hill (the author of Period Power who was on Abdicated Clemmie’s podcast talking about how she refused all scans in pregnancy) plans her whole month around her period. I read somewhere about her booking a hotel stay for day 1 of her cycle, away from her boyfriend and child, to “just bleed” - such pretence nonsense. Imagine how complicated planning one’s life would become, what with monthly periods AND full moons.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fabey1984

I did a quick search for the yard at Peckham. Basic CrossFit membership is £140 a month!!!! That's almost £300 for both of them. Probs £250 joint membership. She's so entitled it's laughable

• Wow

Han___

As if someone has given her a book deal to write a parenting book?! What the fuck is wrong with the world 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Wolf359

Chatty Member
Give me fucking strength. The woman is an absolute cretin.
You don’t identify as intersex. You have a disorder of sexual development which is caused by an anomaly in chromosomes.
If she had done even the merest of research then she would know that people with DSDs are absolutely sick to death of being co-opted into identity politics - especially as a sop to the: ‘men can be women if they feel like women, just look at intersex people, it’s basically like that’ brigade.
JESUS CHRIST SHE IS SO SIMPLE.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

Carobee

She’s such a joke I’m obsessed!! 😅Nathan Barley of Peckham. Don’t think her career will go much further you can only get so far scrounging & being slipping, treating people badly (those who write her lists etc) until people twig and say no more.

She’s not sober she’s teetotal.

Her money troubles were not as bad as she’s making out. Anything for content.

She’s trying to be a cool millennial posting about charities and sourdough and not drinking and wearing a beanie but she must be almost 40. Suprised she’s rode this insta hun wave this long most have given up and got a real job.

* being sloppy

• Haha
I'd be furious if I was one of the kids' parents. Also, she's added gifs to her children's faces to protect their privacy but not to the other children in her stories....

• Wow
  • Haha

notthefullshilling

Chatty Member
I think these questions from her about the NHS have made me the most angry out of all her dimwitted Instagram shenanigans. This is way too complicated and serious a topic for her to be asking such simplistic questions about on her fucking pink and orange background and then turning it into a podcast about how she was fatshamed by a doctor once or something... I also want to contact her about this. Just get a proper job fgs instead of fannying around and adding nothing of value or insight to important conversations that professionals and people with talent, experience and qualifications are already having.

• Heart

Wolf359

Chatty Member
This makes me so angry.

Financial abuse is an extremely sensitive topic and is always wrapped up in coercive control and other psychological abuse. It’s a domestic violence issue and she’s just phoned in some shitty content in between browsing Rightmove while sat in her stained tracksuit.

The lack of professionalism is offensive to the audience. Especially when the audience is intended to be vulnerable women.

I mean, her old job was literally making adverts. How can she be so bad at it?

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
She annoys me so much but have to laugh 😂😂😂 this is the woman who claims to have every fad phobia mental illness worry etc known to man and now she’s defo had corona! Honestly couldn’t write it - Clammie aka jameela 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

chocolate choux

VIP Member
Honestly I don’t know anything about Clemmie but I found her website ages ago through Rachel (breathlesslymothering on Instagram). Rachel sadly passed away a few days ago, she was someone I really looked up to so I went back to read her list again while reflecting on her passing. And I found the new paywall so I can’t read it without becoming a Patreon. I’m not going to say a paywall is entirely wrong but couldn’t she leave the free content free? Is anyone else (the list writers) getting a cut or is she keeping it all to herself? And last but certainly not least, how the fuck does anyone feel okay monetising something like this?

F46BC2B0-E3DF-42E9-89AC-8A6B8367E5E0.jpeg

Apologies because I know this was likely discussed whenever it happened but I’m just so shocked and disgusted by it

• Wow
  • Angry

Libertine

VIP Member
She has kept that really quiet! Almost qualifies as financial abuse of the list contributors WHO AREN’T PAID FOR THEIR WORK!

• Heart
  • Haha

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I couldn't believe it to be honest. Who in their right mind would tell their sexual fantasies to her for her to monetise?

Also in a darker way, those people aren't anonymous to her - she sees who is messaging her - she could (not saying she would) use it as blackmail fodder.