Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not true - she was out and about taking pics of her shoes/legs today

I’m sorry but I just can’t get my head around a late thirtysomething (I am too btw) woman wearing trainers (sorry, kicks perhaps) like that along with cropped trousers.
AND PULLED UP SOCKS!!! The socks make me irrationally upset

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
AND PULLED UP SOCKS!!! The socks make me irrationally upset
and me ..it used to stress me when the kids did this ..but why would a 30 something woman do this?
its the colours as well surely she has trainer socks or at the very least white ones. they clash hideously with the technicolor airforce 1s!

Reactions: 1
Honestly I don’t know anything about Clemmie but I found her website ages ago through Rachel (breathlesslymothering on Instagram). Rachel sadly passed away a few days ago, she was someone I really looked up to so I went back to read her list again while reflecting on her passing. And I found the new paywall so I can’t read it without becoming a Patreon. I’m not going to say a paywall is entirely wrong but couldn’t she leave the free content free? Is anyone else (the list writers) getting a cut or is she keeping it all to herself? And last but certainly not least, how the duck does anyone feel okay monetising something like this?

F46BC2B0-E3DF-42E9-89AC-8A6B8367E5E0.jpeg

Apologies because I know this was likely discussed whenever it happened but I’m just so shocked and disgusted by it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Omg this is the first I’ve seen or heard of her monetising it?!! Hopefully the profits are going directly to a proof reader and editor!!!!!!!!

on her stories and the subs; it is important for these bigger accounts to think about accessibility for deaf etc, but that app she uses is a total waste of time. The way Susie Verrill does it, just types out a note form caption on each story is sooooo much better! I don’t listen to Mrs Twit’s stories with sound anyway because her voice goes through me!!

Reactions: 11
Honestly I don’t know anything about Clemmie but I found her website ages ago through Rachel (breathlesslymothering on Instagram). Rachel sadly passed away a few days ago, she was someone I really looked up to so I went back to read her list again while reflecting on her passing. And I found the new paywall so I can’t read it without becoming a Patreon. I’m not going to say a paywall is entirely wrong but couldn’t she leave the free content free? Is anyone else (the list writers) getting a cut or is she keeping it all to herself? And last but certainly not least, how the duck does anyone feel okay monetising something like this?

View attachment 78238

Apologies because I know this was likely discussed whenever it happened but I’m just so shocked and disgusted by it
I didn’t know you had to pay to view her lists, is def a new thing

Reactions: 2
She has kept that really quiet! Almost qualifies as financial abuse of the list contributors WHO AREN’T PAID FOR THEIR WORK!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope this means she’s going to pay contributors. I can sort of understand people doing it for free if they consider it good for brand building or reach. But if that’s been taken away then why would anyone do it unless they are getting paid?

But also, who would actually pay to read these things!!!!

Reactions: 6
How sneaky!! There better be a post coming very soon about this and it better be that she’s going to pay contributors through the system. AND retrospectively pay those who have already had their content posted

“Really special secret club” 😂 duck I can’t with her anymore, and she’s supposed to be a creative/digital/marketing... who in their right mind would pay for her consultancy work ? Like seriously ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Really special secret club” 😂 duck I can’t with her anymore, and she’s supposed to be a creative/digital/marketing... who in their right mind would pay for her consultancy work ? Like seriously ?
Probably no one which is why she’s now charging for her crap lists

Reactions: 8
Who on Earth is going to pay money to join a Facebook group to talk about 'nitty gritty deep stuff' that's then going to get plundered for her content?

It’s like some kind of 1980’s coming-of-age teen movie where a 15 year old girl talks knowingly to the camera about secrets, like cool boys and school. What a dick. Is there a way of knowing how many patrons a person has? It never fills me with confidence when a person telling you to pay for their written content, can’t even write/spell or use grammar correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has 1 patron.

How long did it take her to come up with that concept? 10 mins? Who the hell is going to pay £5 a month for that? I hope she is paying her writers but i strongly doubt it.

I know some list writers were on this thread - are their lists behind a paywall now?

Reactions: 4
She has 1 patron.

How long did it take her to come up with that concept? 10 mins? Who the hell is going to pay £5 a month for that? I hope she is paying her writers but i strongly doubt it.

I know some list writers were on this thread - are their lists behind a paywall now?
All the lists are behind the paywall.
I hope she uses the money to pay for someone to proofread her content

• Wow
Omg. Just when you think she couldn't get any worse.
Knowing all about her lack of organisational skills and chutzpah I bet she hasn't told her list writers about this. If be fuming if I'd written one of them.

My list says in the preview that it’s behind the patreon paywall but then I can still click through to it so I assume it’s a work in progress.

When it’s inaccessible I am going to respectfully ask her to take it down, I didn’t write it to line her pockets. I wrote it to raise awareness about a serious issue and now that it will no longer be available to the general public, I don’t see the point. The people who might find support from my list are unlikely to be frittering their money away on her content.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her Patreon bio says she wants a space to share even more stuff honestly as she can't be as open as she'd like om insta. But we've already seen her naked, know about her periods and couple's counselling, and seen her grubby gusset. What more does she possibly have to share?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What? JUST WOW. Yes, from what I have read on here from people who sent in content to her and she used it; she did not pay them for it. What idiot wants to pay £5 a month to her. She is easily the most annoying person on Instagram now. Easily. Is she still reckoning she’s an influencer? The only influencing she does now is influence people to find Tattle and blow her own trumpet in the process.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.