Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh a story about how she's soooo humbled and soooo grateful for everyone sharing their stuff. How about paying them? How about not mentioning lunch in the next breath?
I don't think I've ever seen someone so cackhandedly insensitive.

Reactions: 4
The last photo on her stories of her sitting without the bolster next to the other 2 women perfectly sums up who she is.

She’s wearing clothes that I would have worn in the early 90’s as a small child with no choice. The other 2 women look so well dressed and honestly look like they’re there to babysit her.

She does not belong.
I wish she would read here but sure she doesn’t as she would use it as “content” and sympathy likes. So many influencers on my feed this week talking about anxiety for sympathy likes and u ok hon? from their jerk circle influencer friends & they all have the luxury of being able to be at home to relax and not have to go to work. Except to show us their freebie deliveries they’ve received.

Reactions: 6
She's charging through patreon while using insta for her research. She is the laziest researcher ever.

Reactions: 10
This made me really angry last night. The flippant homelessness questions. 🤦🏼‍♀️ How did being homeless make you feel?? She’s so lazy. I bet she walks past homeless people every day but decides to ask this question on social media. Go to a shelter. Help at a shelter. Talk to actual people.

Reactions: 13
This made me really angry last night. The flippant homelessness questions. 🤦🏼‍♀️ How did being homeless make you feel?? She’s so lazy. I bet she walks past homeless people every day but decides to ask this question on social media. Go to a shelter. Help at a shelter. Talk to actual people.
She would have more of an idea if she took part in that sleep out she was supposed to do a few months ago 😏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She would have had a better insight into what it’s like to be homeless if she had actually done the sleep out for Shelter instead of bailing for ‘personal reasons’.

Cross-posted with you, Eye Roll!

Reactions: 5
Yep exactly. She calls it research but it is because she cannot be arsed to leave the house or coffee shop.

Did she not do it? After all that. Wasn’t she gifted sleeping bags and stuff?
She was begging for one that was a grand

Reactions: 1
I find her so difficult to look at and listen to...it just gives me such a deeply unpleasant feeling that I genuinely can't sit through her talking to the camera for more than a few seconds. Not ideal for an influencer!

Reactions: 6
Did she not do it? After all that. Wasn’t she gifted sleeping bags and stuff?
She claimed personal reasons for not sleeping out, however she did turn up to give a ‘speech’ at the start of the sleepout.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She claimed personal reasons for not sleeping out, however she did turn up to give a ‘speech’ at the start of the sleepout.
I really felt at the time that she should have pulled out of the whole thing. It ended up looking like she'd gone to the "fun" bit, then scuttled off home to her nice warm bed!

Reactions: 10
Budget Clemmie is on the scrounge for a free day out now for the girls birthday 🙄

Come on budget, you’re on to your third sprog and you’re telling me you don’t know where is a good day out for a 2 year old within an hour of south London!

Reactions: 13
Budget Clemmie is on the scrounge for a free day out now for the girls birthday 🙄

Come on budget, you’re on to your third sprog and you’re telling me you don’t know where is a good day out for a 2 year old within an hour of south London!
Exactly!

I don't live in the South East, or have kids, and even I could come up with a dozen suggestions of things to do with a two year old within an hour of Peckham. Honestly!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.