Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that becomes your mentality though. Whenever anything big happens you’re thinking ‘Can I leverage this on the ‘gram?’

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What does she mean? Has something significant happened? I’ve not followed properly for ages. Thanks
Her grandma died, she was 100. Not saying that grieving is easy no matter how old the person is but she is definitely milking it for the gram.

Reactions: 7
I couldn't believe it to be honest. Who in their right mind would tell their sexual fantasies to her for her to monetise?

Also in a darker way, those people aren't anonymous to her - she sees who is messaging her - she could (not saying she would) use it as blackmail fodder.

Reactions: 14
I mean who is going to send her a message like I wish my husband would choke me during sex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I couldn't believe it to be honest. Who in their right mind would tell their sexual fantasies to her for her to monetise?

Also in a darker way, those people aren't anonymous to her - she sees who is messaging her - she could (not saying she would) use it as blackmail fodder.
I just can’t imagine who or why anyone would respond!

Reactions: 3
Why on earth does she put on stained clothes to go out in? She really is massively skanky. She must be doing this to mess with us!

Reactions: 5
Been gifted a vibrator 🍆🤭
Can’t wait for the post about how she left it out on the bed and Greta has lined it up on the kitchen floor with her toys and now Ben has to explain to the boys what masturbation is! Excellent content for the podcast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Loool the reminds me of when she was raving about those exhorbant veg boxes with such "luxuries" as mango (gasp!!), and everyone was like "bish please, lidl has been doing veg boxes for like 2quid". So CT promptly deleted the stories about her stupidly over priced gold encrusted veg boxes😂😅 ughhhh now she's like wide Eyed over lidls tiny cucumbers. Shows she's never set foot in a lidl. Soooo relateable Clem! Maybe she can use one of mini cucumbers as a dildo as part of her latest weird sex list campaign 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.