Clemmie Telford #3 Can't handle cash? Can't get pissed? Can't dress as an adult? Write a list!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me really angry last night. The flippant homelessness questions. 🤦🏼‍♀️ How did being homeless make you feel?? She’s so lazy. I bet she walks past homeless people every day but decides to ask this question on social media. Go to a shelter. Help at a shelter. Talk to actual people.
And this is coming from a woman who once said that a homeless guy drinking at the parc was “ruining the vibe”. She obviously is very concerned about homeless people.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
And this is coming from a woman who once said that a homeless guy drinking at the parc was “ruining the vibe”. She obviously is very concerned about homeless people.
She’s a thick twit. She’s the least appropriate candidate to be covering this type of topic, not a #woke bone in her body!

Reactions: 5
Struggling for content today; bread being buttered by Greta. Although quickly followed by a tag of where G’s T-shirt is from, of course.

Reactions: 1
It's when she asks "have I missed anything?" I genuinely question her IQ. A few quick fire unoriginal and unprobing questions on vast and complex subjects. Yeah, what do you reckon?

Reactions: 5
Wonder what her degree was in? How to dress like a perpetual toddler?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cake Icing and Morris Dancing at the University of her Left Toenail
1D6E97AD-0C4D-402E-B70F-0BE06A5534A9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t know how someone that thick got a degree. Which ridiculous easy university did all of these insta-cunts go to? I feel like my tutors were so hardcore, any slack writing or lack of fact-checking has been drilled out of me!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She also went to Aylesbury High School, which is a selective (by 11+ exam) state grammar.

And people say grammars take the "brightest and the best".

Reactions: 2
Looking for a favourite mental health charity. Wants to write about her alcohol free 9 months.

I'm glad she is writing not speaking about her 9 months alcohol-free. There is something about her voice and mouth when she speaks which is really unpleasant. Not sure if it just me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Oh please please pleeeease can everyone make these comments on her page? I had to block her because the last time I left a comment about her bullshit, she was then messaging me asking why I’m so horrible, and actually requested to follow me! She was weird and I felt fairly satisfied doing the blocking.
Ah she did that to me too! Weirdo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.