Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smallwomble

I think CT is a funny one really; I mean, she’s labelled as an influencer but she’s not I don’t think. She likes the label and thinks she’s one, but I’d be really surprised if she has influenced anyone to buy something.
She influenced me to buy some bleach to bleach my eyeballs after the ‘skiddy knickers’ post.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Pommes

Chatty Member
PMSL. CT has never “over researched” anything, as her lists and podcast prove.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Katjak

Someone was asking about her house. I've turned stalker (joke, her house is distinctive and I found it when it was for sale and remembered the road name for a particular reason...) Rightmove lists them as having bought it for around the 485k mark at the end of 2013. That was before it was extended. Zoopla now suggests the market rate is somewhere north of 875k (obviously, it's only worth what someone will pay for it - could be lots less, could be lots more).
The point is, claiming to have "lost" money on a house because you have to reduce its asking price is only accurate if you buy solely as an investment (not a home) AND you sell it for less than you bought it for plus the fees and costs of renovations etc. Even allowing for a huge renovation budget of 200k (I know a few people who have renovated in London in the last year or two... I'd be surprised if it was much more than half that amount IRL but we know she's crap with money...) and for the bottom end of Zoopla's suggested market value, they'll have still made a packet of profit on that house when they come to sell - almost as much as my whole house would sell for.
The whole situation is laughable at best and offensive at worst. How anyone can live on London - on Peckham of all places - in an almost £1m house that they own in their 30s when they piss about on Instagram for a living (and do that in a totally slapdash manner) and not see the phenomenal privilege they have astonishes me. Absolute fool.

Seriously?! I’d honestly add on another 10 years
I'm the same age as her, and a lot of my peers seem to have aged rapidly in the last couple of years. Anecdotally, it tends to be the people I know who've had plenty of hot or ski holidays and had a lot of sun damage who look the oldest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

Belulah

VIP Member
She actually makes me feel queasy. I just find her so dirty, tacky, vulgar and gross. And the post about the portion of salary saved for "pat on the back" treats - she is so out of touch and clueless. A very grim person!
My “pat on the back treat” is paying my rent and childcare on time 😂😂

Reactions: 18

Maria1

Chatty Member
If any company is thinking of gifting please remember that there are children's outpatients wards all over the UK who would benefit much more and you would earn far more kudos.

• Heart

Wolf359

Chatty Member
I had emetephobia for years. I only managed to get rid of it through lots of therapy and hypnotherapy. When I’m tired or anxious it still pops up now and again.
It was horrendous. Totally affected my life to the point that I couldn’t get on public transport in case someone was sick or I was sick. If I ever felt even the tiniest bit sick, or if someone talked about feeling sick, then I would take days off work and not leave the house in case I caught something. I lost jobs because of it. I’d avoid going out to pubs and clubs in case I saw someone drunk and vomiting in the street. I avoided restaurants in case I got food poisoning. I restricted my diet severely to ‘safe foods’. Honestly, I was very mentally unwell with it
Ladymuckx, there is no way I would have been able to even be in the building where you worked - let alone clean up vomit, albeit gagging while I was doing it.
It’s so much more than just not liking sick or being sick. It’s a debilitating phobia. When it’s extreme, it has a limiting effect on your quality of life - like agoraphobia or something. It took years of hard work for me to kick it and it was a struggle at times. Budget Clemmie probably only just heard of the word and has decided it’s another bandwagon for her to jump on: ‘I’m emetephobic!’, ‘I have anxiety!’, ‘I was nearly bankrupt!’, ‘someone stole £1,000s worth jewellery from me!’, ‘I have periods so bad I need to cancel everything!’, ‘I’m sober!’, ‘I’m dyslexic!’
She’s almost run out of ways to be a hot mess.

• Sad

fred1998

I just can't: Tone Deaf should be her username. Please tell me she didn't say they were nearly bankrupt?
She did! In this article she talks about being almost bankrupt but also says they were going for weekends away 😂

‘You feel sick every time you return from being away for the weekend. How many dreaded brown envelopes will there be?’ Don’t think people who are in lots of financial trouble are going away for the weekend clemmie...

• Haha
  • Wow

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
A black man has been murdered by police in USA. Quick - a fantastic opportunity to build my platform. I must lose no time.
quick - get a half baked poll out there! “Are you black? How does systemic racism make you feel, in 40 characters? Can you write me a list? DM me!”

• Haha
  • Wow
I could never be an 'influencer' as I still like a drink, dont have a period (coil) and wouldn't have a clue what stage the moon is in !

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Katjak

Also have you ever seen anyone take as many holidays and weekends away? If someone has the money for it - go for it - but she's doing that at the same time as saying "I'm going to get on top of my finances".
She's also buying Gousto (one of them is a SAHP with two kids in school. If they can't cobble together a basic meal each night then God help them). And buying expensive clothes and Bobbi Brown make up. And paying people to book her holidays. And shopping at Waitrose/Ocado. And driving a Range Rover.
I stress that none of these are bad things to do (apart from the 4x4 in a city...) If you can afford it. So can she? Or can't she? Does my head in. How can someone like her earn nearly 100k a year? Absolutely astonishing.

• Heart

Wolf359

Chatty Member
By playing the dyslexia card.
I have two very close family members with dyslexia and they take extra special care to check their spelling - especially when they’re writing in a professional capacity. She just doesn’t give a fuck. And has coasted through life hiding behind ‘dyslexia’ and ‘personal issues’ and ‘anxiety’. All bollocks. Would someone with genuine anxiety put their entire life in Instagram for the world to see?

Treesy19

VIP Member
I have just listened to an old podcast where CT was a guest, for Anna Williamson in 2018. CT says she used to go to baby groups and see mums had lost themselves (what a sweeping generalisation, how could you know a stranger has lost themselves??). Anyway, she said she would look around and see that and they had “no sense of fashion”...is she kidding me?!! Coming from her, really???

• Wow
  • Haha

Pegsypog

Another book written by a wannabe influencer. This week has been an all time low for the publishing industry. How many polls will it take to fill a whole book??
Also we definitely need another book from a white MC mum living in London!
What a gap in the market we have 😔😔

btw I am a white Mc mum too living in London but I don’t think we necessarily need another point of view from another one

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Lumpfish

VIP Member
This woman is a pointless bint. Stories today about how having kids at home might drive her back to drink, she way she treats the whole sobriety subject as if its so trivial is actually beyond a joke. She is an idiot. Also moaning about if she will cope when her husband has been a stay at home parent the whole time anyway and her "job" has always been flexible - imagine the people who actually actively have to adapt. She is infuriating!

• Heart

Pommes

Chatty Member
Clemmie’s Appreciation Society at £5 per month is honestly (excuse the pun) the funniest thing I have seen on the internet today, and I’ve watched the video of Katie Hopkins travelling abroad to receive a fake award (the C*NT award - which is genius!).

• Haha

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Not I. I don't need free shit to have a fulfilling life and can buy and do whatever I life as I don't rely on gifts. I also don't have to live with dirty Ben.
I think she’s as dirty as him to be fair 🤢 they’re the faux-hipster Twits.

• Haha
Reactions: 15