Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, they could 100% afford to go on that holiday this year if Martin stopped buying loads of shite like that gadget thing that turns his phone which he doesn't need along with that fan and the ugg slippers and the rest of the tat he buys.

I wish he was going this year cause I genuinely can't be arsed listening to him bang on about it for the next 18 months.

Him saying he's seen a bit of the world. Blackpool and fake cafe mambo's doesn't count.

Can't wait for him to do his primark holiday haul of clothes though, that will be interesting.

I so hope a tattler is staying in the same resort at them - a week of clutching our beaks on this thread my lovelies :cool: :m
---
Guys come on do we really think that there is enough brain cells there to come up with faking an email and having any skills to edit that 🤣🙈
100% they’ve put a cheap deposit on a holiday
aye it will be £60 deposit then the rest needing paid about 2 months before they go.

It won't have the same appeal to Martin paying money for something he can't use as content on the gram though, instead of paying it all off now or actually saving, he will just continue to buy shite he doesn't need for likes from strangers on the internet. he is bat tit crazy my lovely

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yesterday.

Fooking hell. What more can ya say to that.

342720429_207397175332959_5799372457629399912_n.jpg

Mario, you've been conned by the Government.

343074570_788804059264227_7502298465195370486_n.jpg

Here's your real retirement age hun.

Untitled1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Madge, meet me at the Tron, I'll take you on a wee caravan holiday to Millport. We can hire bikes and laugh our heads off reminiscing about Maz ❣
---

2017 🤦🙄 what a little billy bullshitter!
Need tae get secret code so we didnae compromise oor safety ma lovelie, huv youse goat a woodlouse coat, that cud be oor secret sign. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looking back thru DelBoys old fb is quite sad. He was always visiting family, seemed to have a social life, went to the football, the gym, church… now he seems to just work to clear the credit card bills that Mazda runs up.
I agree, I actually felt a wee pang at him saying his house was now a home pre-Mario. It's a completely different home from what he's living in now and that makes me sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The more I look at his booking confirmation the more it looks like he’s screenshotted the search page on Jet2. it says find hotel/destination, why would it say that if you’ve already booked? Then he’s put a text box on it and pretended he’s booked something 🙊 Still hope he’s away on a holiday , the hilarity would be too much.
Youse shud get a joab wi MI5 ma lovelie 😘
Screenshot_20230424-131024.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does he keep saying he’s with Deek 10 years??? What’s the point/difference. There’s evidence online that the didn’t even know each other until end of 2015! Just why 🤭🤭 Also, surely if it’s 10 years, he could recall Deek being at his huge 30th birthday party he supposedly had that he mentioned yesterday 🙄🙄🙄 Can’t fool us Pinocchio 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well my lovelies we are finally going on a bespoke holiday journee courtesy of the boutique holiday company jet2, he hinted enough for a freebie but the holiday companies wouldnae touch him wae a barge pole. He is definitely going to make going on holiday his personality for the next 18 months isn’t he?! He’ll be insufferable! Cannot wait for the primark holiday hauls and the new airport outfit, think we’ll be clutching oor beaks good and proper at the state of him so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hello my lovelies. If the holiday is a birthday gift from Deek then we can safely assume no gifts are necessary for Deek to give to aquaMarina on said 40th birthday.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'll see myself out so aye. I must be as delusional as him. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does he keep saying he’s with Deek 10 years??? What’s the point/difference. There’s evidence online that the didn’t even know each other until end of 2015! Just why 🤭🤭 Also, surely if it’s 10 years, he could recall Deek being at his huge 30th birthday party he supposedly had that he mentioned yesterday 🙄🙄🙄 Can’t fool us Pinocchio 😁😁😁
So they knew eachother when wee Deek got the keys to the penthouse? His pics are from 2017. I'm off to get ma wains Fae school, someone do some digging

• Haha
When is the holiday supposed to be? Because I'll be bleeping howling if I manage to complete a UK > Australia relocation faster than it takes him to get away on is one week package holiday to Spain 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well my lovelies we are finally going on a bespoke holiday journee courtesy of the boutique holiday company jet2, he hinted enough for a freebie but the holiday companies wouldnae touch him wae a barge pole. He is definitely going to make going on holiday his personality for the next 18 months isn’t he?! He’ll be insufferable! Cannot wait for the primark holiday hauls and the new airport outfit, think we’ll be clutching oor beaks good and proper at the state of him so aye
If we can't find out where he's going so we can book a spy holiday just for the lols, shall we organise a mass Tattle send off for him, just to wave him off. We could make banners and all sorts! Like 'duck off Maria and don't come back'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So they knew eachother when wee Deek got the keys to the penthouse? His pics are from 2017. I'm off to get ma wains Fae school, someone do some digging
Probably met at wee Deek's housewarming, by the time Deek came room the next day Marion hud changed the loaks, put himsel' oan the rental agreement and moved his wax melt collection in.
---
If we can't find out where he's going so we can book a spy holiday just for the lols, shall we organise a mass Tattle send off for him, just to wave him off. We could make banners and all sorts! Like 'duck off Maria and don't come back'
A wee call tae customs wi a tip oaf aboot contraband items in his luggage #stripsearch 🕳 🧤

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Probably met at wee Deek's housewarming, by the time Deek came room the next day Marion hud changed the loaks, put himsel' oan the rental agreement and moved his wax melt collection in.
---

A wee call tae customs wi a tip oaf aboot contraband items in his luggage #stripsearch 🕳 🧤
While we all stand laughing at him, land side of security, watching his face get redder and his voice get squeakier! Help me Deek....

• Haha
Yesterday.

Fooking hell. What more can ya say to that.

View attachment 2123735
who has 1/2 a pizza with a plate of pasta? Is this a Castelvecchi special? He’ll be amazing on his all inclusive to wherever (he can’t confirm as it’ll compromise his security) as they are always carbs on carbs.

(Marion, I’ve actually got an AI to Lanzarote booked for this August, plus a self-catering in Athens for October and breakfast only for NYC for next June. Smell the wealth 👌 but I’m a teacher and I work so many more hours than 12 per week.)

• Heart
Looking back thru DelBoys old fb is quite sad. He was always visiting family, seemed to have a social life, went to the football, the gym, church… now he seems to just work to clear the credit card bills that Mazda runs up.
Wake up Derek!. This horrible creep is fleecing you.

It sound like he's made you cut ties with friends and family just because he has no real friends. He's a first class narcissist and control freak. End it while you can 👎

• Sad
  • Heart
Wake up Derek!. This horrible creep is fleecing you.

It sound like he's made you cut ties with friends and family just because he has no real friends. He's a first class narcissist and control freak. End it while you can 👎
I have this in my pea brain.

I may have dreamt it but has it been mentioned here that either Deeks's family hate Maria, or Maria's family hate Deek.

But thinking about it. Deek is always going off to see Maria's ma, pa and camel toe sis, so it may be that Deek's fam hate Maria.

You never see them going off to Deeks family.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.