Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jet 2 August / Sept next year Deek will have taken the option to pay £60 deposit and 13 monthly instalments . Wonder which all inclusive resort wee Fat Madge made him press ‘book’ on.
Pass the criss & joos as I’m in for the long haul on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Looking back thru DelBoys old fb is quite sad. He was always visiting family, seemed to have a social life, went to the football, the gym, church… now he seems to just work to clear the credit card bills that Mazda runs up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Deed Deek been wanting a holiday for last 5,4, 7, 10 years but Marion said no it's no for him only way he will go if Deed Deek pays for it. I could understand if you had moved into new home or genuinely did NEED kitchen done but Marion is council, kitchen can wait if rather get myself a holiday, plus is kitchen has been done 2x over last few years.

Went to view 2 venues, balloons etc but can't fill a room up? So why even go view places it's not for him no its because he can't even fill a car with real mates not inc the Insta huns.
15 minium to wait to go on holiday if you could get a mortgage like 🤌could easily get kitchen like 🤌 or holiday like 🤌 amount he's spent since Christmas he could had kitchen and holiday this year.

It will be same people dm him all time before he turned off replies. New followers can't dm him, but doesn't read them won't see it it's Derek that deals with it, but he watches who doesn't follow him if the view stories your blocked... Lie after lie I can't keep him.
Sad life of a 40 year old man.
Ma lovelie she’s hinting for a surprise party where he’s no just done a shite, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jet 2 August / Sept next year Deek will have taken the option to pay £60 deposit and 13 monthly instalments . Wonder which all inclusive resort wee Fat Madge made him press ‘book’ on.
Pass the criss & joos as I’m in for the long haul on this one.
Ah'm no gawn oan holiday, never message this page again!!!!!!

Tonsa luv M 🥔♥ x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly don’t know anyone who has to plan a holiday a full year in advance with the exception of my Aussie family visiting the UK and us vice versa. But two single people with no commitments shouldn’t need an entire year to plan a week away in an all inclusive resort in Europe. My husband and I didn’t even spend that long planning our honeymoon across Asia! We just sat down about three months ahead and booked our flights and hotels and stuff. I genuinely feel like he must be a parody account!?!

That confirmation looked fake as duck as well. Do Jet2 really confirm with “congratulations”? Sounds really fishy to me. Like if you’d won something then yeah, congrats. But booking a flight and hotel? Is that really worthy of congratulations? Then again it used the correct “You’re” so who knows. Unless he finally used spell check 🤪

I feel like I’m filled with more conspiracy theories than the nut jobs who thought todays emergency alert test was to activate the microchips they implanted in us all.
I can confirm the Jet 2 confirmation below

Attachments

• Haha

Tonsa luv M 🥔♥ x
Madge, meet me at the Tron, I'll take you on a wee caravan holiday to Millport. We can hire bikes and laugh our heads off reminiscing about Maz ❣
---
No where near 10 years anyway!!!
---
View attachment 2122782
Derek lived in his own in 2017. Mazda the bullshitter didn’t cuckoo him til later that year!
2017 🤦🙄 what a little billy bullshitter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Madge, meet me at the Tron, I'll take you on a wee caravan holiday to Millport. We can hire bikes and laugh our heads off reminiscing about Maz ❣
Wee tattle jurnee tae croc rock, so aye. It’s goat better hair than oor Marion tae 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What I want to know is where will he store the suitcases?
Here for his summer wardrobe 🧑🏻‍🦯
knowing him he’ll start buying now. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Tonsa luv M 🥔♥ x
Aww Madge hen, I wisnae meaning ‘Oor Madge’ I wis meaning the other Madge ….’Fat Madge’ fae the quadrant.

🥔 ❤ right back at ya xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The more I look at his booking confirmation the more it looks like he’s screenshotted the search page on Jet2. it says find hotel/destination, why would it say that if you’ve already booked? Then he’s put a text box on it and pretended he’s booked something 🙊 Still hope he’s away on a holiday , the hilarity would be too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am keeping my power and not listening to you trolls that say its a fake booking!! I need this holiday to happen hens. Aww the build up, holiday shopping, holiday diet (aye right!!), the holiday pics. Tattle will be on fire!! Please God don't let that wee fud be trolling the trolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
The more I look at his booking confirmation the more it looks like he’s screenshotted the search page on Jet2. it says find hotel/destination, why would it say that if you’ve already booked? Then he’s put a text box on it and pretended he’s booked something 🙊 Still hope he’s away on a holiday , the hilarity would be too much.
There would be a tab for something like Manage My Booking as well?

Reactions: 13
Guys come on do we really think that there is enough brain cells there to come up with faking an email and having any skills to edit that 🤣🙈
100% they’ve put a cheap deposit on a holiday

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.