Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being stuck beside that fat walloper for the plane journey. Him taking bespoke selfies of his bulbous nose. I’d open the doors mid flight my lovelies, nae debates on my post xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can't see the fat witch posting any holiday updates, the druggies at the Quadrant be ransacking his rabbit hutch for wax melts. Imagine her humping her trunki up the stairs, through the high footfall area, and seeing a load of squatters putting their fags out on the fablon worktops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wonder if he can swim 🏊‍♂️ 🤔
I'm sure he can. As long as he wears his bright orange armbands and keeps his head right out the water and does the doggy paddle he will be fine. He will need Deek right next to him in his blow up inflatable ring just to make sure he doesn't drown in the shallow end but yeah he'll be OK. Meanwhile the kids in the pool will be powering up and down and jumping in splashing him and making him squeal.
---
Imagine being stuck beside that fat walloper for the plane journey. Him taking bespoke selfies of his bulbous nose. I’d open the doors mid flight my lovelies, nae debates on my post xxxxxx
That be a nightmare. Imagine getting a faceful of his breath....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aw ma luvlies av been working lit a bleeping dug recently dain bespoke overtime (tae book ma holiday THIS year, smell the wealth) and a missed oot on the jet2 hoaliday confirmation!
Clearly the Paisley Princess wis too good for a £60 return wae Ryanair fae prestwick…

I hope some a the luvlies also happen tae be at the same hotel as him, get a pic wae him at the pool, mankini and shart card loud and proud. Pure utterly excited hens, we might actually break tattle then😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can someone please honestly tell ne.does anyone in Scotland, even if we geeeet really specific and say his town,speak like that.becuase I don't want to actually be being offensive 😕

• Haha
Can someone please honestly tell ne.does anyone in Scotland, even if we geeeet really specific and say his town,speak like that.becuase I don't want to actually be being offensive 😕
I dae unfortunately have the same accent as Marion but at least I don’t use duck as a comma and can actually spell words properly so aye🤣😂 back in yer ain lane hen!💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Deed Deek’s gaff wis barking afore Martin. Lit wan o they hooses aw the young team converge in on a Friday night wae bottles of Buckie and a bong. Least auld squinty chops removed the trainspotting aesthetic. Might no be tae ma taste but it’s still a million times better than it was. Nae debates oan ma page, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I dae unfortunately have the same accent as Marion but at least I don’t use duck as a comma and can actually spell words properly so aye🤣😂 back in yer ain lane hen!💎
Chanting youse fae the rooftoaps hen, the Engerlish may take oor lives but they'll never take oor accent and nae debates 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
---
Deed Deek’s gaff wis barking afore Martin. Lit wan o they hooses aw the young team converge in on a Friday night wae bottles of Buckie and a bong. Least auld squinty chops removed the trainspotting aesthetic. Might no be tae ma taste but it’s still a million times better than it was. Nae debates oan ma page, so aye.
Ah think you'll find wee Deek wuz living the bespoke bachelor lifestyle of Beirut towers afore Marion moved in. Bet Deek misses his trainspotting days.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A gunt watched bleep washing. No wonder folk ask if that's a genuine vernacular!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has he gone on holiday already?

Not been heard from him since he announced his retirement date.

Has he galloped to the tax office and demanded that as a blue tick IG OG he can retire the noo, so aye.

Middle finger to the government.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Has he gone on holiday already?

Not been heard from him since he announced his retirement date.

Has he galloped to the tax office and demanded that as a blue tick IG OG he can retire the noo, so aye.

Middle finger to the government.

I near spat ma bespoke coffee ooot!! Hilarious!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What day is it hens? A need to know if I should be at work or not!
I think he’s having a wee bespoke day off, just like “Oor Soph” (no ma quote) as he’s a blue tick wanker like her and twice as important now.
Either that or he’s stuck on the cludgie with his bespoke IBS. 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ma lovely, am sending up so many good thoughts and prayers tae yer power. Ah just cannae believe it!

So long as ye’ve nae investit in a bespoke AYR number plate, we can still be pals so aye 💎 They rip ma knitting, so they do, wee queue of them aw blocking up the M74 trying tae get back tae the mothership.

• Haha
I saw this thread and the wiki mentioned on another thread, recently, as being brilliant.

I started reading the wiki last night and cried, laughing. 🤣 That's all 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.