Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this thread and the wiki mentioned on another thread, recently, as being brilliant.

I started reading the wiki last night and cried, laughing. 🤣 That's all 🤣
Welcome hen! Best thread oan this app! Never nae fighting and always funny!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Has he gone on holiday already?

Not been heard from him since he announced his retirement date.

Has he galloped to the tax office and demanded that as a blue tick IG OG he can retire the noo, so aye.

Middle finger to the government.

When he goes quiet like this, I always wonder if he's been on here for a read and it's really pissed him off 😤 🤞🤞

• Haha
I think he’s having a wee bespoke day off, just like “Oor Soph” (no ma quote) as he’s a blue tick wanker like her and twice as important now.
Either that or he’s stuck on the cludgie with his bespoke IBS. 💩
I love the word cludgie. It’s just the best 😂😂
---
Welcome hen! Best thread oan this app! Never nae fighting and always funny!
I second this. Never a cross word on this thread ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I saw this thread and the wiki mentioned on another thread, recently, as being brilliant.

I started reading the wiki last night and cried, laughing. 🤣 That's all 🤣
I found this thread recently and was amazed to find it's not a parody account. He really is real. Baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cannae believe oan this Dayn of dawn T U E S D A Y oor vernaculars getting questioned. We may sound like Mario but dinnae haud it against us, Scottish hens oan this app unite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Can someone please honestly tell ne.does anyone in Scotland, even if we geeeet really specific and say his town,speak like that.becuase I don't want to actually be being offensive 😕
I actually use a lot of the same words but don't have a Glaswegian accent. I don't find anything on this thread offensive just funny. In fact it's the funniest thread I've read on Tattle! Obviously I don't normally write the way I speak because I'm not Marion!
Anyway, I've swerved far too far oot ma ain lane here. Tonnes love to you ma lovelie spine bright 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
When you trust the fart and feel the shart running doon yer legs and intae the breezeblock sofa 👌
🎶 All together now tae the tune of “That’s amore”🎶

When youse trust a fart
But it turns tae a shart
That’s a-Mario

When the pores oan your face
Make it look like a rice cake
That’s a-Mario

When your nose is a cock
And your sofa a breeze-block
That’s a-Mario

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
When he goes quiet like this, I always wonder if he's been on here for a read and it's really pissed him off 😤 🤞🤞
Fear not, we have a pichure oaf his bed. He coodni be bothered wi the day but didn't fur us. A real mother Theresa and nae debates.

Wan oaf his many thoosands oaf fans oan that app ...
Screenshot_20230425-145257.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Fear not, we have a pichure oaf his bed. He coodni be bothered wi the day but didn't fur us. A real mother Theresa and nae debates.

Wan oaf his many thoosands oaf fans oan that app ...
View attachment 2126635
Omg 🤣 blocked, don't message this page again, capeesh 👊

Get knotted Mario with your motivational speeches, you've zero to offer in the way of advice. Lorna needs to shut up, she's instilled such a sense of overinflated ego in the wee hotdog heid.

Away and order some more tripe for your week away next year 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've just seen it. Whiney little witch what he is 🙄

View attachment 2126662
Hes nae bothered hens but he moves. He's a right gless hauf full downer type and nae debates. Whine, whine, whine but that's noo the right kinda whine Mario, mines a chardonnay in a large gless so aye 💎👌🍷 I'm pure affronted theres nae white wine emoji, looks like my swally is that Kylie shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We’ve just booked Portugal for August, smell the wealth hens… but of course oor wee hoaliday will be nothing in contrast to Marion’s. I wonder when the Primark and Shein hauls will start, beach cover ups and cotton troosers. Maybe even suitcases wae their initials oan it. The fat slut better start weight watchers the noo if she doesny want in up in the Spanish papers as a beached whale💎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hes nae bothered hens but he moves. He's a right gless hauf full downer type and nae debates. Whine, whine, whine but that's noo the right kinda whine Mario, mines a chardonnay in a large gless so aye 💎👌🍷 I'm pure affronted theres nae white wine emoji, looks like my swally is that Kylie shite.
I wonder who pissed in his kettle the day?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does he ever stop Moaning or being negative. It must be like living with a fun sponge. Or should I say Spunj #IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Where did you get your wallpaper from, please?
Gorgeous room.
Beautiful bed.

What the fook, are these people sniffing glue?

His followers are either 1) arse-lickers 2) delusional 3) blind or all 3.

Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Where did you get your wallpaper from, please?
Gorgeous room.
Beautiful bed.

What the fook, are these people sniffing glue?

His followers are either 1) arse-lickers 2) delusional 3) blind or all 3.

View attachment 2127166
I would go with all 3. Wallpaper looks like he's had a leak from the roof all down it, bed looks shite, uncomfortable and annoying with all those cushions. Wonder where he puts them at night, he doesn't have room on the floor!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually use a lot of the same words but don't have a Glaswegian accent. I don't find anything on this thread offensive just funny. In fact it's the funniest thread I've read on Tattle! Obviously I don't normally write the way I speak because I'm not Marion!
Anyway, I've swerved far too far oot ma ain lane here. Tonnes love to you ma lovelie spine bright 💎
Mario dusnae hiv a Glaswegian accent either ma lovely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.