Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were going to save up but behold Deek has booked them a holiday the noo far next year.
That's what threw me. I bet all this fake holiday shite is for our benefit 🤣

Hey Mario, these few friends you have. Would these be your fake insta mates, because we sure as hell haven't seen or heard of any others....Or are they the people you supposedly cut out your life 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can anyone remember when Deek was lusting after Domboi? Surely this 10 years together is yet more lies

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can anyone remember when Deek was lusting after Domboi? Surely this 10 years together is yet more lies
The spacetime continuum cannot constrain oor Marionette.
Google helped me out here to explain this because physics makes ma heed feel no well.
In physics, spacetime is a mathematical model that combines the three dimensions of space and one dimension of time into a single four-dimensional manifold. Spacetime diagrams can be used to visualize relativistic effects, such as why different observers perceive differently where and when events occur.
So this is why timelines and recollections may vary in Mario World. That and him being full of 💩. Literally and metaphorically. Factual.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Deed Deek been wanting a holiday for last 5,4, 7, 10 years but Marion said no it's no for him only way he will go if Deed Deek pays for it. I could understand if you had moved into new home or genuinely did NEED kitchen done but Marion is council, kitchen can wait if rather get myself a holiday, plus is kitchen has been done 2x over last few years.

Went to view 2 venues, balloons etc but can't fill a room up? So why even go view places it's not for him no its because he can't even fill a car with real mates not inc the Insta huns.
15 minium to wait to go on holiday if you could get a mortgage like 🤌could easily get kitchen like 🤌 or holiday like 🤌 amount he's spent since Christmas he could had kitchen and holiday this year.

It will be same people dm him all time before he turned off replies. New followers can't dm him, but doesn't read them won't see it it's Derek that deals with it, but he watches who doesn't follow him if the view stories your blocked... Lie after lie I can't keep him.
Sad life of a 40 year old man.

• Heart
  • Haha
So what will they do with Rayn? I mean tbh she’ll probably be dead by then because of all the chemicals but if not, where’s she off to? She was the excuse for them not going on holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ma favourite part of that was Mario saying he’s “seen a bit of the world” aye sure ye huv Aladdin :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I honestly don’t know anyone who has to plan a holiday a full year in advance with the exception of my Aussie family visiting the UK and us vice versa. But two single people with no commitments shouldn’t need an entire year to plan a week away in an all inclusive resort in Europe. My husband and I didn’t even spend that long planning our honeymoon across Asia! We just sat down about three months ahead and booked our flights and hotels and stuff. I genuinely feel like he must be a parody account!?!

That confirmation looked fake as duck as well. Do Jet2 really confirm with “congratulations”? Sounds really fishy to me. Like if you’d won something then yeah, congrats. But booking a flight and hotel? Is that really worthy of congratulations? Then again it used the correct “You’re” so who knows. Unless he finally used spell check 🤪

I feel like I’m filled with more conspiracy theories than the nut jobs who thought todays emergency alert test was to activate the microchips they implanted in us all.

• Haha
Only just watched his bedroom into the living room daily stroll....was that filmed on his new stabilising gadget?? He's shaking like a blind nikkita dug shitting 💀 #moneywellspent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t know anyone who has to plan a holiday a full year in advance with the exception of my Aussie family visiting the UK and us vice versa. But two single people with no commitments shouldn’t need an entire year to plan a week away in an all inclusive resort in Europe. My husband and I didn’t even spend that long planning our honeymoon across Asia! We just sat down about three months ahead and booked our flights and hotels and stuff. I genuinely feel like he must be a parody account!?!

That confirmation looked fake as duck as well. Do Jet2 really confirm with “congratulations”? Sounds really fishy to me. Like if you’d won something then yeah, congrats. But booking a flight and hotel? Is that really worthy of congratulations? Then again it used the correct “You’re” so who knows. Unless he finally used spell check 🤪

I feel like I’m filled with more conspiracy theories than the nut jobs who thought todays emergency alert test was to activate the microchips they implanted in us all.
It took him six months tae plan a tea stashun, so ah'm surprised how quick he's booked this holiday 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.