Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I love that hen, that wee shop owner must be a tattler with those 3 names in stock Our Maria/Mario/Martin 😂❤
I saw they had cushions you could get embroidered with writing too. I considered treating him to a bespoke “bumming fort” one, but would have to get wipe clean material 🤢🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I see Marion has took our advice and is planning himself a wee holiday abroad, planning this for the last 5 years but we move.
Truth is Janet/lorne whatever her name is isn't Marion's therapist and it's actually tattle. Anytime something mentioned a while later Marion discusses it on his stories.
Can't do a long first flight but he's planning Gran canara and New York? Mate their 5/8 hours he needs to get to know flight durations.

Nae body tell him your passport your best applying for new one 6 months before it's due to run out.
The new influencer is talking of holidays hoping he will be gifted a freebie.

Don't like sunny places, or sunbathing... The go on a holiday where you can sight see but still have some sun? Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Rome....
That's relatively it fae me, enjoying the last ma holiday, no been on much but came in rambling like Marion. Sooo ayye speak soon ISA!! 💎👌

• Haha
I'll pass on the tattle holiday to GC due to the wind but I will gladly go to NY with y'all and see him try to get around all the crowds.

He will be sharting himsen.

Blocked and reported ma lovelie, wit is mair important than Marion in the wild abroad. 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine Marion in airport trying get the screen for gate info, 😅😅 stitches he'll never make it out the airport too stressful for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mario - unfollow me if you need to, I won’t know.

Also Mario last week - I have screenshot the amount of people who are viewing my stories without following, and I know who you are 🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Let's have a whip round and gift him a wee cheapie week in the sun, be worth every penny 😂 whoever takes the cat, I hope they keep the wee soul.

If I lived in Beruit towers I'd be fiert go go away a week, 100% someone's moving in while it's unoccupied 👀

I genuinely thought we'd be going on a wee centreparcs jaunt, gotta keep up with the huns

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So hang on, a couple of days ago he knew exactly who followed him and if they were watching his stories and not following him it was an instant block. I call bullshit on that coz I watch and don’t follow but anyway today he’s saying he doesn’t know who follows him and he doesn’t care… duck off you dobber and get in the sea 🙄
I’ve gone out of my way to watch all of his stories since he said that and I’m still not blocked. I’m so disappointed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can you again next year hen when Martin goes? I'd love to pics of him in the wild abroad. I am picturing Deek in the kids pool now while Martin sits in the shade under a big kimono so he doesn't get burnt. Living his best life 😂
Maybe he can borrow Stacey Solomons ridiculous hat that she never wore in Abu Dhabi 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As much as l can't stand Hinch, read her words Mario. Unfortunately you'd be an epic fail at this advice 🤪

Screenshot_20230419-192723_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That fan/heater will eventually go into his Monica cupboard.

They are 1,650 watts, so his electricity will have to be topped up regularly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
A meant tae say earlier that a loved when he said he was gonna have a good look at holidays on his laptop. Can imagine him sat squinting at the screen and shouting Derek to come and look.

A seen that Wheatcroft has slagged off Gran Can today so wonder if that’ll change Marions mind…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder where baby guurl Rayn is off to when they go to Gran Canaria????? I am living for this holiday journee!! Can you imagine the drama beforehand….the brows, the spray tan, the haircut, the primarni outfits, the bus to the airport etc etc!! This thread will be on fire!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder where baby guurl Rayn is off to when they go to Gran Canaria????? I am living for this holiday journee!! Can you imagine the drama beforehand….the brows, the spray tan, the haircut, the primarni outfits, the bus to the airport etc etc!! This thread will be on fire!!
When Mr Tinkerbell cat and I go away we use a website called trusted house sitters. We pay £100 a year to use it. people on there can apply to come stay at your house, or you can apply to go stay at there’s. Everyone has background checks etc done and we only ever have someone come stay if they’ve got good reviews.
Can you imagine if Martin puts Beirut towers onto the website 😂
The junkie hallway. The tiny postage stamp bedsit. The lack of outdoor space. The no spare bed so the people would have to stay in their bed.
Although the same sad delusional fat twit will prob say it’ll compromise his security.

• Haha
Anyone else think Marion is noo the biggest troll posting stuff like this. Well he's got being simple down to a fine art 😆
Screenshot_20230419-221822~2.png

• Haha
Aw god me and the bf were thinking a few nights way in Gran Canaria, that firmly cancelled noo… Portugal it is😉

I canny wait for this holiday journee. We’ll be gawn through 2 threads a day and she’ll no even have left the country yet.

Can awready imagine the fat cow standing at Prestwick airport, screeching at Deek cos their luggage is overweight. Their love holidays package ends up putting them in a desolate shitehole, the Spanish equivalent tae their hamster cage. Fry up every morning, her standing at the toaster machine sweating her arse off - hogging a full loaf a bread. Only their best primani and discount flannel claez on for their holidays… I could go on and on ma luvlies! Aw am saying is a canny wait!!💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.