Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he need to wait a year to go to Gran Canaria? You can get wee last minute cheap deals, and he wastes that much money on shite he could easily go this year if he wanted. As much as I'm here for the holiday journey we just know he will not duck up about it now. Will likely start buying holiday clothes, sun cream and suitcases even though he's saying he isn't going until next year.. he's bleeping wired up my lovelies xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tell us you are quoting your “life coach” Marion without telling us you are quoting your “life coach”. Someone unplug him

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The honking hoosecoat has returned!
Screenshot_20230419-094331~2.png

Marion gieing oot wurldy advice, watch oot Lorna he's stealing yer joab, wull huv same mickey mouse cessificate as youse soon.

Canni wait tae see his leccy bill going up since he huz that ring light oan constantly 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I personally am loving this wee invalidate your validation jurnay. It's serving toxic happiness.

Even Marie Kondo who basically brought to us the concept of sparking joy has since debunked it saying it's not realistic (which I actually love her for, she went off brand and said hey, it's not real life and that's ok).

Canny wait tae Marty McFly wraps his heid roon Freud and serves us that up🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t want tae burst anybodies bubble BUT he said last year that they were gonna go abroad this year for his 40th and here we are, no a kick in the arse off his 40th and he’s now no going til next year.

I would LOVE tae see him and braindeed Derek in Gran Canaria but I fear it’s aw “keeping up with the Jones’s”
---
I personally am loving this wee invalidate your validation jurnay. It's serving toxic happiness.

Even Marie Kondo who basically brought to us the concept of sparking joy has since debunked it saying it's not realistic (which I actually love her for, she went off brand and said hey, it's not real life and that's ok).

Canny wait tae Marty McFly wraps his heid roon Freud and serves us that up🤣
So basically he’s saying if you don’t agree with what someone is saying then unfollow them? A vital part of life is being challenged to think differently. In work I love working with people who challenge my mindset and approach as it allows to have a great conversation. In saying that Marion has 2 brain cells and doesn’t have the capacity so unfollow is probably for the best, a bit like he did in real life with his best pal who then later died… So what does that tell you?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ugh, there he goes again. Repeating himself about unfollowing toxic people.

Let people think for themselves instead of lecturing them you freak...Or!, Is it because you've been on here for a nose and it's triggered you?! 👋

And saying he wouldn't know if anyone unfollowed him I'm calling him a liar. He said himself he can see people that don't follow him read his stories. So if he's watching that he'll definitely be watching his followers if they kick him to the curb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ugh, there he goes again. Repeating himself about unfollowing toxic people.

Let people think for themselves instead of lecturing them you freak...Or!, Is it because you've been on here for a nose and it's triggered you?! 👋

And saying he wouldn't know if anyone unfollowed him I'm calling him a liar. He said himself he can see people that don't follow him read his stories. So if he's watching that he'll definitely be watching his followers if they kick him to the curb.
Exactly, how else would he know "95% of women follow me"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
duck me lads, here he is trying to get his money's worth oot av that phone holder, chatting mare shite about how he's nae bothered about trolls when he's probably in here more than that cretin Prickenden is (IYKYKIFDKGTK 🧑‍🦲) as we give him content, but obviously we speak the truth, are far mare attractive, witty and actually have braincells..... not to mention no cock for a nose. 😂

• Haha
I really hope they DO take a trip! The thought of those two airheads navigating an airport is 👌🏻 Marion blind as tit, can’t see two feet in front of him. Derek blazed to high heaven, not a clue what’s going on. It’s a comedy scene that writes itself and so forth 💎 ✈ ☀

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Right hens happy Wednes a day. Tattle brings me joy and aw the tattlers gimme motivation and encouragement every day on this threed💕so aye skittery arse we move.

no ma quote😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The honking hoosecoat has returned!View attachment 2111594

Marion gieing oot wurldy advice, watch oot Lorna he's stealing yer joab, wull huv same mickey mouse cessificate as youse soon.

Canni wait tae see his leccy bill going up since he huz that ring light oan constantly 🤣
His hair 🤣🤣🤣 trying to go like posh spice circa 2000
Screenshot_20230419-105703-384.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Take your fake made up messages and shove them up your arse. Mr Negativity 2023
Screenshot_20230419-110349_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
So hang on, a couple of days ago he knew exactly who followed him and if they were watching his stories and not following him it was an instant block. I call bullshit on that coz I watch and don’t follow but anyway today he’s saying he doesn’t know who follows him and he doesn’t care… duck off you dobber and get in the sea 🙄

• Haha
Bit of a cheek to sit there and preach to his followers that you shouldn't get/need validation off people on Instagram when he applied for a blue tick, made put like Instagram had just #gifted him it and spent 2 days reposting stories of people "congratulating" him!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I frown so much at the tit that comes out this guys mouth that I’m gonna need Botox for all my lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He's an absolute rocket. Pyoor ideas above his stashun since he me the Insta cons ...ah mean huns fur Greedychops book launch.

Mebbes he's mentioning getting a passport as he's hoping Greedychops makes him chief bridesmaid at her foreign affair wedding, wee Deek kin be a pageboy. 😂
---
I frown so much at the tit that comes out this guys mouth that I’m gonna need Botox for all my lines.
Youse shud follow Marion's skin care routine ma lovelie, his face is like a baby's bottom (efter it's shat and is still tae be wiped).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.