Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its factual friday hens, don’t forget to keep yur power and if anybody tries to take it fae ye mop kick their arses an let’s get this day done!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Please, I beg someone to tell me how his video with his new gadget is in any way different to just moving your phone around in your hands? I know he's shakes like a Chihuahua that's been left outside the shop by his owner, but there's free software and apps you can use for image stabilisation. Unless he's got some wicked action shots up his sleeve, maybe I'd say yeah it's a good investment. But he barely films himself outside of the crack den.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Please, I beg someone to tell me how his video with his new gadget is in any way different to just moving your phone around in your hands? I know he's shakes like a Chihuahua that's been left outside the shop by his owner, but there's free software and apps you can use for image stabilisation. Unless he's got some wicked action shots up his sleeve, maybe I'd say yeah it's a good investment. But he barely films himself outside of the crack den.
He needs to practice for the big Ibiza trip - hanging off the back of a motor bike taking scenic shots - can you just imagine?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He needs to practice for the big Ibiza trip - hanging off the back of a motor bike taking scenic shots - can you just imagine?
I would pay all my savings to see that happen 🤣

That poky little flat must be bursting at the seams by now. Even his little video you could see every single surface was cluttered with unused stuff. It would drive me mad!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He just makes taking the piss way too easy. Buys a hundred quid gadget that most people use for filming sports or running or outdoor activities and uses it for filming that bleeping awful bed.
He’s making me think he’s a parody again. But surely no one would have that amount of plastic surgery needed to make a normal person look like him, JUST to have a parody instagram account?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He definitely craves validation and attention. I've said before if all social media pages closed down, he would need sectioned because he'd be lost without it

11 hours?!. Hope those have been declared with HMRC.

The face on him as well. Once a miserable bastard, always one

View attachment 2115665
Not even a filter can hide them pores my lovely :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I would pay all my savings to see that happen 🤣

That poky little flat must be bursting at the seams by now. Even his little video you could see every single surface was cluttered with unused stuff. It would drive me mad!
I was watching that vile app Tiktik and saw this. My first thought was that this would be an excellent solution fae Mario's hoarding problem. Thank me later, Maz hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He just makes taking the piss way too easy. Buys a hundred quid gadget that most people use for filming sports or running or outdoor activities and uses it for filming that bleeping awful bed.
He’s making me think he’s a parody again. But surely no one would have that amount of plastic surgery needed to make a normal person look like him, JUST to have a parody instagram account?
If you look back on some of the videos he's put on his grid from before he wasted nearly £100 on a pointless gadget, they look almost identical!! If you showed me both videos side by side I honestly couldn't tell you which was which.

I've actually just watched the old videos back (without sound because his taste is music is so awful) and I counted three reed diffusers in the living room. Who even needs three reed diffusers in one room! He really does throw his money away on the most pointless tit. But he must be absolutely minted if he says he could actually get a mortgage just like that.

Reactions: 17
I hope you have all got up and if no for yourself then do it for me 🤣🤣 duck off mate you twit.
Also he proper waddles when he walks doesn't he.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was watching that vile app Tiktik and saw this. My first thought was that this would be an excellent solution fae Mario's hoarding problem. Thank me later, Maz hen!

View attachment 2116646
This is PERFECT for him. For starters he can get some hunky tradie in to fit them, so that gives him something to perv over. And then, because they’re both midgets, he can have EXTRA DEEP boxes fitted. They only need about 3 feet of headroom.

• Haha
I hope you have all got up and if no for yourself then do it for me 🤣🤣 duck off mate you twit.
Also he proper waddles when he walks doesn't he.
Mate, I was up at 06:30 today. Which I'd consider a lie in as yesterday I was up at 05:30. Because I HAVE to. To look after my son and go to work. A full day's work mind, every single day. 40hrs per week. He needs to jog on with his "do it for me" bollocks.

Why is he banging on about going blind? Are we going on a wee Lasik journey? Is that what all the squinting lately was about?

I am low-key envious of the sunshine though. It's properly tit down here today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is he banging on about going blind? Are we going on a wee Lasik journey? Is that what all the squinting lately was about?
He's got an eye condition. As soon as he mentioned that person going blind l knew he was going to make it about himself like he usually does 🙄

The stare of that paving where he lives 😳
Screenshot_20230421-111621_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Imagine having to use someone else's misfortune to help you feel better about your own life.

My pal is blind. News flash Marisota, he can still feel warm sun on a summers day so try not to be too gunt wrenched. Incidentally he also has a thriving career (ever heard of a screen reader?) and a front and back door. He'd piss himself at your motivational tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ah think we might be going oan a....

" Hello, Paisley Cooncil, Ah need tae move tae a hoose with nay communal stairs, due tae ma impending blindness onset" journeh.

The squinting is exaggerated fae the benefit of the assessment too.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’d walk around squinting like that too if it wasn’t for this genius invention….prescription bleeping glasses!

He’s such a wee prick. so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Mate, I was up at 06:30 today. Which I'd consider a lie in as yesterday I was up at 05:30. Because I HAVE to. To look after my son and go to work. A full day's work mind, every single day. 40hrs per week. He needs to jog on with his "do it for me" bollocks.

I am low-key envious of the sunshine though. It's properly tit down here today.
He's goat Kerry Katonas ma lovelie, ah wunner if the blind nikkita dug incident made him think aboot his eyesight issues tae. 👀

If he kin make his way room the obstacle course of tat in Beirut towers then his eyesight is better than mine and nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry to jump back ta yesterday.

An 11 shift as a cleaner, fook me, what building is he cleaning and can you legally do an 11 hr shift or has he included his other ''clients'' in this total?

And why say ''get me hame'', is he not already at hame?

341957737_928225671828735_7486452384948742215_n.jpg
342061437_915437782908231_12092532040641588_n.jpg

Trying to talk positively but then mentions somebody's sudden blindness. How is that positive talk?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.