Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres a difference between removing harmful influences and removing accountability. That's what this lot don't get - unfollowing people who make you feel tit due to finance/body image etc is different from blocking and setting people on people who call out yours lies and greed.

Reactions: 25
He is something else isn't he - the lies and stories just spout out of his mouth. Also, his 'long working days' are getting shorter and shorter, certain he does 4x days x4 hours for the old PIP payment with his shakey eyes. On a day like today, he posted still in the house at 12pm - yet finished, had their daily dinner out and up the road back on his stories by 6pm. Doesn't add up 🤷🏻‍♂️
There’s no means testing or max hours worked for pip.

Reactions: 9
Saint Marion of Beirut has risen from his bed, put on his habit aka grey hoosecoat, switched on his light fitting to hover as a halo above his bun and delivered Wednesdays Words of Wisdom in the style of Radio 2's 'Pause for Thought' with the screen title Mario Advice.

He is trying not to go 'Into a tangent' rather than 'off on a tangent' and praise be, his disciples are messaging with their thanks from the 'happier place' they have found themselves in by following the Areshole of Auchentorlie.

On another note, I CANNOT wait until they hit NY after the trial run to Gran Canaria - 7hr 20 mins Edinburgh to JFK, 3 hours queuing through passport checks on arrival - try seeing where waving your shart card gets you with the TSA staff. Trying to work out why his taxi fare has a 20 % tip auto added to it on the screen. Working out that sales tax is 8.875% which is added at point of sale so the price you see is not the price you pay and that you tip the waitress, the hotel staff, the taxi drivers.
However Deek should be right at home in downtown Manhatten as all we could smell was weed 😂
Empire State Building tickets $48 each but if you want to skip the queues then its $87 for an express ticket
9/11 Memorial , museum and one world observatory $109 each
Broadway show - Bad Cinderella starts at $60 a ticket but Hamilton will set you back anything from $140 a seat
Empire State Building tickets $44 each or if you want to watch Sunrise on the 86th floor with a Starbucks reserve then you need to fork out $ 135 each - the definitive 'Wake up and smell the coffee'

Ooh best get saving that petty cash Mario. can't go all that way on the first leg of your 'World Tour' and hope that a blue tick and a shart card give you exclusive gratis access to the sights.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Doesn’t take notes on who’s following and unfolllowing yet knows exactly which people don’t follow him who view his stories… aye ok Pinocchio 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And last but by no means least, wee Deek has never been abroad, where did he serve in the army, Beirut towers?
Wee deek didnae grow up enough tae be allowed in the real army, that wuz a modified scouts uniform he was pictured in. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello ma lovelies. Had to stop catching up as I am mortified! I am actually in that place “abroad” right now (Gran Canaria) for the 3rd time in a year. 🫣 Smell the wealth! 🍹 The thought of that fat slut coming here and ruining my fave place is filling me with a despair that no amount of bed making will fix.

If he goes to the Prisma shopping centre opp the Yumbo, to visit the big bear shop and the bar that offers “shenanigans” after hours - oor Marion will faint. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I only follow accounts that aren't wankers. Easy.

But thanks for the advice.

Validation is his new word.

Don't explain yourself.

He is so wise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I only follow accounts that aren't wankers. Easy.

But thanks for the advice.

Validation is his new word.

Don't explain yourself.

He is so wise.

Well I've managed to get through a day without following Sharty McFarty's advice. Which appears to be only follow people who lick your arse. Errr no thanks Sharty, I like to see a whole range of opinions and have no wish to live in an echo chamber.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am pyoor excited for his holiday.

A wee all inclusive trip tae the weans section of the buffet.
Queuing up for chicken nuggets every day.

Telling us hoo he cannae believe his luck, he's won a free holiday fae a lovely man selling charity scratch cards.

Posing in his bespoke designer Bay Ran sunglasses, only 40 euro fae the Looky Looky man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hello ma lovelies. Had to stop catching up as I am mortified! I am actually in that place “abroad” right now (Gran Canaria) for the 3rd time in a year. 🫣 Smell the wealth! 🍹 The thought of that fat slut coming here and ruining my fave place is filling me with a despair that no amount of bed making will fix.

If he goes to the Prisma shopping centre opp the Yumbo, to visit the big bear shop and the bar that offers “shenanigans” after hours - oor Marion will faint. 🤣
Can you again next year hen when Martin goes? I'd love to pics of him in the wild abroad. I am picturing Deek in the kids pool now while Martin sits in the shade under a big kimono so he doesn't get burnt. Living his best life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can you again next year hen when Martin goes? I'd love to pics of him in the wild abroad. I am picturing Deek in the kids pool now while Martin sits in the shade under a big kimono so he doesn't get burnt. Living his best life 😂
He won't have a kimono cos he has his amazing stinking hoosecoat lol!

• Haha
I don't see that they will go abroad, he would love to but he spends too much to afford it

Prove me wrong Mario.

• Haha
I don't see that they will go abroad, he would love to but he spends too much to afford it

Prove me wrong Mario.

Really hope he does and a tattler is there to take photos of him in the pool. Bet he can't even swim, he will be flapping around at the shallow end with his orange armbands on, head sticking right up out the water cos he is scared of getting water in his face, learning the breast stroke! And Deek beside him in a kids inflatable ring, probably a duck one. I'm calling it now!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wee deek didnae grow up enough tae be allowed in the real army, that wuz a modified scouts uniform he was pictured in. Factual.
Well there's nae debates fae me ma lovelie 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Really hope he does and a tattler is there to take photos of him in the pool. Bet he can't even swim, he will be flapping around at the shallow end with his orange armbands on, head sticking right up out the water cos he is scared of getting water in his face, learning the breast stroke! And Deek beside him in a kids inflatable ring, probably a duck one. I'm calling it now!
Chanting that fae the rooftoaps, a wee Tattle holiday gathering, get yer passports ready a year in advance fur this! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'll pass on the tattle holiday to GC due to the wind but I will gladly go to NY with y'all and see him try to get around all the crowds.

He will be sharting himsen.

• Haha
  • Wow
I have already said to Mr Noseybonk when he books, we are coming again. He said not that prick with the voice and the nose 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Almost forgot to post - I took a pic of this, He could use it to pretend shes been….

IMG_7339.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I have already said to Mr Noseybonk when he books, we are coming again. He said not that prick with the voice and the nose 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Almost forgot to post - I took a pic of this, He could use it to pretend shes been….

View attachment 2112531
Aw I love that hen, that wee shop owner must be a tattler with those 3 names in stock Our Maria/Mario/Martin 😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.