Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hot air fan will dry your sensitive skin out in the winter, Mario. Just saying 🤭 Just use the central heating, you plonker 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Aw god me and the bf were thinking a few nights way in Gran Canaria, that firmly cancelled noo… Portugal it is😉

I canny wait for this holiday journee. We’ll be gawn through 2 threads a day and she’ll no even have left the country yet.

Can awready imagine the fat cow standing at Prestwick airport, screeching at Deek cos their luggage is overweight. Their love holidays package ends up putting them in a desolate shitehole, the Spanish equivalent tae their hamster cage. Fry up every morning, her standing at the toaster machine sweating her arse off - hogging a full loaf a bread. Only their best primani and discount flannel claez on for their holidays… I could go on and on ma luvlies! Aw am saying is a canny wait!!💎
They’ll never be able to navigate their way through the airport. Marion couldn’t even manage getting a train back from London on his own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ll advise you lovelies not to get too excited over the holiday plans, as hilarious as it would be for us all this walking contradiction will never go abroad. The same as he’ll never get married or move house. He talks tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ll advise you lovelies not to get too excited over the holiday plans, as hilarious as it would be for us all this walking contradiction will never go abroad. The same as he’ll never get married or move house. He talks tit!
Yes he will. Once Deek's passed his driving test. Do car air fresheners have a use by date by the way? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 37
And what a shame for wee rayn, she'd love a mario free holibobs in a nice little cattery, she could sit out in the wee balcony and breath fresh air not pistachio, zoflora and trumps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I agree. There is nothing about a wee holiday that appeals tae Mario. Hot weather, late nights, drinking, trying new cuisines, exploring new places.. None of those are a staypul fae the Paisley Prince. He's far better suited tae being a miserable little hermit; tucked up aw cosy in the polyester nightmare he calls a bed afore 9pm.

The Gran Canaria jurnee is never gunny happen and nae debates oan my post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Did he not tell us all ages ago he went to Ibiza? 😂 When I picture Martin in Ibiza I have to really clutch my beak - Do we know if he actually went? I can't imagine him and his flat head running around cafe mambo 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
His head shape and face profile is lumpier than a sack of potatoes.

15726B39-1AD7-43E5-87A4-1B63A685D1E3.png

So aye, stunning……. And so forth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Did he not tell us all ages ago he went to Ibiza? 😂 When I picture Martin in Ibiza I have to really clutch my beak - Do we know if he actually went? I can't imagine him and his flat head running around cafe mambo 😂
I'd pay money to see the egregious prick off his face on E, sweating and huffing and puffing in his man made fibres. "Am no well Deek!" 🙄😂

I've never seen a human sized wotsit outside Mambos. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'd pay money to see the egregious prick off his face on E, sweating and huffing and puffing in his man made fibres. "Am no well Deek!" 🙄😂

🤣🤣🤣 totally just sniggered as you could be describing me at the opening parties in a few weeks 🤣🤣🤣 I have a job, a front and back door and it's my respite from the kids. Let me live 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Get tae ken ma lovelie, Mambo is in Glesga these days 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This possibly means nothing to anyone else, but it has made me think of you nusty trollz. I'm no weeeeeel so allowed myself a day in bed and between naps I've been catching up on some reality TV (don't judge, it's my brain's escape! Lol). Anyhoo, I was watching the newest episode of Vanderpump Rules just now and Lisa Vanderpump was asked about how she felt when she first met her husband and how did she know he was the one by Garcelle and her response was she 'felt something, she thinks [she] was bending over the bathtub and [she] felt something'. IYKYK

Back to Mario, if he was genuinely getting rid of negativity in his life/social media, he'd delete his accounts and not look at any of it. He clearly has an overwhelming need for online validation and it fuels his shopping habits and overspending because he is so easily influenced and desperate to fit in that anything he sees on social media is realistically having a negative impact on him. But he's too thick to realise that, and it doesn't fit in with this toxic positivity and tit 'advice' he wants to share. His constant "I'm fine" rants also show he's clearly impacted hugely. No one who is 'fine' feels the need to constant state it, whilst moaning and lying to himself and the handful of genuine followers he has. If he wasn't living merely for IG likes and trying to be noticed he wouldn't be wishing his life away and planning for seasons months ahead of time (I honestly think he spends longer planning that tree of tat than the 5 star hotels spend designing their huge tasteful displays). Which reminds me, I read a comment about the Joseph Joseph stuff sitting and when was he going to use it since it was just more clutter...this was the guy that took 6 months to plan to use the ugliest tea canisters. Can you imagine thinking you are getting rid of negativity yet having to plan to use cheap tat months in advance for the benefit of IG photos. Like get a grip!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This possibly means nothing to anyone else, but it has made me think of you nusty trollz. I'm no weeeeeel so allowed myself a day in bed and between naps I've been catching up on some reality TV (don't judge, it's my brain's escape! Lol). Anyhoo, I was watching the newest episode of Vanderpump Rules just now and Lisa Vanderpump was asked about how she felt when she first met her husband and how did she know he was the one by Garcelle and her response was she 'felt something, she thinks [she] was bending over the bathtub and [she] felt something'. IYKYK

Back to Mario, if he was genuinely getting rid of negativity in his life/social media, he'd delete his accounts and not look at any of it. He clearly has an overwhelming need for online validation and it fuels his shopping habits and overspending because he is so easily influenced and desperate to fit in that anything he sees on social media is realistically having a negative impact on him. But he's too thick to realise that, and it doesn't fit in with this toxic positivity and tit 'advice' he wants to share. His constant "I'm fine" rants also show he's clearly impacted hugely. No one who is 'fine' feels the need to constant state it, whilst moaning and lying to himself and the handful of genuine followers he has. If he wasn't living merely for IG likes and trying to be noticed he wouldn't be wishing his life away and planning for seasons months ahead of time (I honestly think he spends longer planning that tree of tat than the 5 star hotels spend designing their huge tasteful displays). Which reminds me, I read a comment about the Joseph Joseph stuff sitting and when was he going to use it since it was just more clutter...this was the guy that took 6 months to plan to use the ugliest tea canisters. Can you imagine thinking you are getting rid of negativity yet having to plan to use cheap tat months in advance for the benefit of IG photos. Like get a grip!
Hula hen I’m ever so gled a hid ma joos and boabbys onion rings reading your post💕Your a hunner percent correct. Hope you feel better soon and tonnes a pyoor love😂

Reactions: 13

He definitely craves validation and attention. I've said before if all social media pages closed down, he would need sectioned because he'd be lost without it

11 hours?!. Hope those have been declared with HMRC.

The face on him as well. Once a miserable bastard, always one

Screenshot_20230420-211801_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Out of breath after ten minutes changing a bed and wants us to believe he’s been cleaning for 11 hours. Pull the other one fatty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
🤣🤣🤣 totally just sniggered as you could be describing me at the opening parties in a few weeks 🤣🤣🤣 I have a job, a front and back door and it's my respite from the kids. Let me live 😂😂😂
Shouting you oan from the rooftops. Keep yer power hen! X

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He definitely craves validation and attention. I've said before if all social media pages closed down, he would need sectioned because he'd be lost without it

11 hours?!. Hope those have been declared with HMRC.

The face on him as well. Once a miserable bastard, always one

View attachment 2115665
His skins a trypophobia nightmare he need to try and spine a bit less bright

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.