Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His ads for his nest egg that needed the ring light and fancy camera mount set up at the sink? Could it be that it was a lie? 😱
I cannae believe we’ve been hud, we’ve all been lookin forward to seeing him squinting oot over Beirut as he fingers a hot chocolate mug for an ad at the sink and now it’s no happenin? That apps no his joab and that’s very apparent 😤😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IF and it’s a very bloody big if, he was doing an ad then it will have to be sent back to whichever idiotic company chose him and can only be posted once they give the ok.
At that point I’m sure someone may be shown the door for suggesting this fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ma lovelies. Not only is he 40 this year but so is his anthem. Bonnie Tyler's total eclipse of the heart is 40 this year too.
Put on your lanyard and sing it hens
🎶🎶once upon time I was falling in love, now I'm only falling apart.
There's nothing I can do,
I totally 💩 when I fart🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ma lovelies. Not only is he 40 this year but so is his anthem. Bonnie Tyler's total eclipse of the heart is 40 this year too.
Put on your lanyard and sing it hens
🎶🎶once upon time I was falling in love, now I'm only falling apart.
There's nothing I can do,
I totally 💩 when I fart🎶🎶
🎶 Total eclipse of the shart 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I could be wrong, but should his email address on his main page read com instead of co.uk domain as it's no longer valid? If so, another way of Mario proving how thick as s he is 😂 he's just so so busy with work, not enough hours in the day (but yet only works 3 out of 24). Likes to make out like he's a lot busier than he is! 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.