Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look how small he is 🤣🤣🤣 what thread was this occasion mentioned on my lovely? 💎
This wus before my Cleaning with Mario jurneey so I'm not sure but I think the photo emerged before he had his aine thread. A Mario OG might know better though, so aye.

Where is the little tit? Probably crabbit that he didny get an invite tae the Met Gala tae show aff his purple leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Been away - smell the wealth - so catching up

I see he has been spotted waiting at a hole in the wall for his housekeeping from the man of the hoose Deek. 😆😆

Any hoo. dumping some stuff.

April 30th

343719776_930321098305685_8210351512634866704_n.jpg

Ice cream treat.

May 1st

Another bedding set on.

344776550_1404381490382978_1995528684125334802_n.jpg

Today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Amazon ur trolling me and nae debates! Mebbes ah need tae stoap talking about Marion's hoop 😳
Screenshot_20230426-161536.png

Is it ma Kerry Katonas or huz Krystal Meth started adding fingers tae her cakes? Ah wunner if that's why Marion huz his Roy Cropper bag, tae pick up sliced aff fingers in the mean streets of Beirut. Canni wait tae see whit she does wi the spat oot ears fae his close.
Screenshot_20230501-142306.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Amazon ur trolling me and nae debates! Mebbes ah need tae stoap talking about Marion's hoop 😳
View attachment 2143685

Is it ma Kerry Katonas or huz Krystal Meth started adding fingers tae her cakes? Ah wunner if that's why Marion huz his Roy Cropper bag, tae pick up sliced aff fingers in the mean streets of Beirut. Canni wait tae see whit she does wi the spat oot ears fae his close.
View attachment 2143689
Wtf are they Krystal?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2143685

View attachment 2143689
🎼10 wee boabys sitting oan a wall 🎼 altogether now

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Look how small he is 🤣🤣🤣 what thread was this occasion mentioned on my lovely? 💎
That pic was taken when they aw went to the Dakota hotel for Mazdas birthday am sure, canny mind what threat but wit a hooter that wis, so aye ma luvlie💎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You mean trolls🤩 have me in stitches and so forth
I’m starting to wonder if this marion person is here to test us humanzzzz
WTF is beruit 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 a real actual place??? does anyone else live in this beruit squat or just him and the polly pocket with Camel hoof and co🧐
So he’s on his travels bought all the tit apart from the tampons what’s he doing the rest of the year?!?
I really don’t understand why they have never been away either no kids/term time crap....
look around you moria you’ve spent a fortune on crap for a like 😂

well fooking done👏
I really don’t get him or that tit haircut.... that’s another head duck 😳😂
ETS... I obviously don’t spell check either 🚌beeep

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That pic was taken when they aw went to the Dakota hotel for Mazdas birthday am sure, canny mind what threat but wit a hooter that wis, so aye ma luvlie💎
I think it was the same weekend that Hannah surprised him as he came out of the toilet 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Marion aw excited no tae be oan a McGill's bus, and wee Deek oan his booster seat.
View attachment 2144185
Delighted to be escaping the hamster cage for the night 🙌 he's like the cat that got the cream, sitting there in Hannah's car that's most likely been repossessed by now. The more I'm seeing wee Deek lately the more he's giving me the willies 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2143685

View attachment 2143689
Looks like she’s misspelled commiserations oan her board at the back because that’s what they’ll be needing eating them gold sprayed plops

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it was the same weekend that Hannah surprised him as he came out of the toilet 😂
Thanks hen. The timeline a Marion is confusing, every days like Groundhog Day way him. Just like how he’s been way Deek 5,7, and 10 years depending on how he feels💎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.