Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know as well he’s going to show us the clothes and it’ll be a whole “I had huuuuunners of messages fae you lovely lot!” and it’ll be a million dots of fashion doom
Aye all us Isas never miss a trick monzo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No, Marion, you won’t do a single one of the things you’ve mentioned in your inspirational quote shite. A walk in the bluebell woods? Do they have bluebells in Beirut Towers?

The only day trip MarioN and Deek take is to Primark or B&M, not exactly ideal for picnics.

And finally abandon your coat? The Woodlouse will still be making its appearance in August.

Cut the crap you bleeping balloon and give Lorna the elbow.
IMG_0483.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No, Marion, you won’t do a single one of the things you’ve mentioned in your inspirational quote shite. A walk in the bluebell woods? Do they have bluebells in Beirut Towers?

The only day trip MarioN and Deek take is to Primark or B&M, not exactly ideal for picnics.

And finally abandon your coat? The Woodlouse will still be making its appearance in August.

Cut the crap you bleeping balloon and give Lorna the elbow. View attachment 2140281
Fixed it for him.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Cut the crap you bleeping balloon and give Lorna the elbow. View attachment 2140281
‘Do as I say not as i do’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This quote is actually so sad. Please somebody hit him over the head with it and explain to him that HIS ENTIRE LIFE is in fact THE OPPOSITE of this!

His obsession with buying stuff must be deeply rooted in deprivation. The stockpiling of unnecessary items and easily obtained items is not normal.

He must feel very insecure to want to shout so loudly about his constant stream of expenditure, and whether it’s earned or benefits or debt, it’s still a ridiculous value set to display. It’s all very well to like air diffusers and wax melts, but having three per room and a decades supply is nuts. Same with cleaning products, bedlinen, Xmas decor, cushion covers, shitey ornaments, disposable clothes, perfume, cosmetics, skincare, and my personal favourite, his Dyson hairdryer.

Good on him if he thinks he’s ‘building a nest egg’ with ‘ads,’ but we see you Mario. You’re trying to reposition yourself to belatedly make up for missing the boat!

Make some sensible choices, behave like a responsible grown up, save for something with delayed gratification - and actually go walk through some bluebells. Get on a train to Johnstone, google map ‘bluebell woods’ and walk for ten mins. It’s not hard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

There’s nae bluebells in Beirut, only bomb craters and junkie needles so aye piss of Mazda💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Will he pay for an extra suitcase for his bedding? Thoughts and prayers for housekeeping 🫶💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well, I've been off for a couple of days, (Ill wain, decorating, and reading up on the beg- IYDKGTKAIYKYK.) I choked on a cookie when seeing what @blueshowbizz posted, hen you've made my week, Marion in the wild is utter bootiful and so forth. Mop leg kick to youse hen. 💎 I cannae believe this fat walrus thinks she's petite. You definitely have Shallow Hal-itus, witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Since when was it ever hard tae get holiday clothes? by the end of the summer they are giving it away in the sales, absolute plonker.
How many bloody times did he say he wus gonna show us the outfits but then only if he can be arsed. I dont ken how any of his followers can be arsed wi his negative attitude. They must be awe as unhinged as he is, relaying on a wee moaners stories tae bring them comfort, yur arse is oot the windy Mario.
Whit happened tae him no being able to dae stories next tae wee Deek, he was sitting right next tae him. Maybe the bold Lorna hus telt him no tae gee a feck aboot Deek.
Canny wait tae see the ads that ur earning him his wee nest egg. Hope he can keep his potty mouth shut fur the duration.
He will be needing tae buy a wee Taa Dah list book fae his pal Soph tae tick off all the things he has tae dae in his busy busy life also.
Hens oor bespoke holiday journey is exciting but remember we still have the christmas reveal tae come so aye, tonsa love :m

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Will he pay for an extra suitcase for his bedding? Thoughts and prayers for housekeeping 🫶💩
The plumbers aw er spain will be working overtime way that explosive hole clogging up the plumbing 24/7. She better bring extra euros for tips for them so aye💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Since when was it ever hard tae get holiday clothes? by the end of the summer they are giving it away in the sales, absolute plonker.
How many bloody times did he say he wus gonna show us the outfits but then only if he can be arsed. I dont ken how any of his followers can be arsed wi his negative attitude. They must be awe as unhinged as he is, relaying on a wee moaners stories tae bring them comfort, yur arse is oot the windy Mario.
Whit happened tae him no being able to dae stories next tae wee Deek, he was sitting right next tae him. Maybe the bold Lorna hus telt him no tae gee a feck aboot Deek.
Canny wait tae see the ads that ur earning him his wee nest egg. Hope he can keep his potty mouth shut fur the duration.
He will be needing tae buy a wee Taa Dah list book fae his pal Soph tae tick off all the things he has tae dae in his busy busy life also.
Hens oor bespoke holiday journey is exciting but remember we still have the christmas reveal tae come so aye, tonsa love :m
It’s only hard to get holiday clothes if you’re going somewhere hot in December (smell the wealth). And even then, there’s always online and eBay for secondhand high end clothing if you’re on a budget (I’ve had so many amazing finds though ebay). Man’s got no money and even less sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I still can't get ma heed around wee Deek getting two new pairs of shoes and for Marion to turn roon and say
"No you cannae have them te next year now let me smell ya boaby"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Well ma lovelies, ah hope youse huv enjoyed the wee bank hoaliday, if youse were working then that's no ma passion and nae debates.

Ah've been waiting aw day fur the press tae phone me as ah goat sum exclusive pichures of Marion's hoaliday wardrobe. But they wanted ME tae pay them fur printing them. So much fur ma nest egg.

So here's an exclusive for youse instead oaf the hoaliday wardrobe.
Screenshot_20230501-170527.png

Ah also goat a pichure of him huving tae buy wee Deek a treat cos he took a tantrum oan the Primark flair.
Screenshot_20230501-170644.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How embarrassing he's bought all his stuff for holiday next year, yeah get a few bits and that that's allowed but not a full case, again makes out spent loads on like h&m, Zara, river island etc it's not it's all Primark and probably majority sale stuff. Primark is great for holiday stuff but what the style is this year won't be same next year and stuff you like this year you probably wouldn't wear next year.
On his stories again and a wee dig about the trolls.. if you didn't care Marion you would show people what you got but instead your like I might I might not.. know what this world is like.
We're going see it anyways in pics you post from the holiday so stop being a negative Nancy an just gee us tattlers a laugh.
---
I mean I know his street is full of dug shite, sanitary pads, fag ends, wrappers, plastic bottles an so forth but it must be worse than on camera if he's worn trainers twice had to wash and pack them away.

Reactions: 21
Unless he shows his holiday haul I don't believe he's bought anything at all, he's a massive liar and every single thing he does is for instagram. Imagine that, and making no money from it. When I go my holidays part of the run up excitement is getting new clothes, toiletries , getting the cases out the loft, trying on last years bits etc and so forth. What's he going to be doing next? Getting his euros? He'll be asking his lovelies to recommend a travel card as they don't like to carry lots of cash, security and all that. As always the gift that keeps giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Will they do rock paper scissors to see who'll go up to the loft to shake the rats out of the suitcases 🤣🤣 I'll be a shadow of my former self before the years out laughing about this holiday 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Will they do rock paper scissors to see who'll go up to the loft to shake the rats out of the suitcases 🤣🤣 I'll be a shadow of my former self before the years out laughing about this holiday 💀
Does he have a loft?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.