Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maspalomas in Gran Canaria, he’ll be straight down to the Yumbo centre in his Primark neon pink cycle shorts & matching crop top for one of those lethal drinks 🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe he has bought clothes for NEXT YEAR!!! I’m going away this month and still haven’t bought a thing 🤣
Boxing the trainers up and keeping them also, I’m sorry that is issues!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
An earlier comment reminded me of the time he claimed he’d been offered loads of work and had turned down TV GIGS 😆 like presenting and stuff!!!!!! 😅😂😭!!!! Whenever I think about that I laugh out loud. Imagine it, just…. Imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was in Thailand in February and did buy a fair bit to take (to be fair, it is bloody hot and England…isn’t) a MONTH or so before, not a year!

And with that said, why didn’t he wait till the end of season sales at least?! Nae sense…

Reactions: 17
I don't think it's wise to buy a year in advance what if Derek finally has a growth spurt and goes up to size 11-12? He'll be gutted if primark don't stock his playstation trunks anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Buying her clothes a year in advance 🤣⚰ I hope they're lycra because the witch gets bigger by the day! Deek definitely picked up staceys orange outfit from the kids section, The pics in the wild have done me in, imagine domboi walking down the road towards them? I'd swerve right outa ma Lane and onto oncoming traffic

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thankfully, moths don't like polyester so stashing a bag of tat for a year+ should be safe from them. Did he not complain about damp in the shoebox though? Panelling looked wet, bleep washings and diffusers galore, combined with a flat that cannot breathe as there is so much stuff everywhere...keeping that bagged for a year is likely going to result in him rebuying or having to repeatedly wash it once it smells.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thankfully, moths don't like polyester so stashing a bag of tat for a year+ should be safe from them. Did he not complain about damp in the shoebox though? Panelling looked wet, bleep washings and diffusers galore, combined with a flat that cannot breathe as there is so much stuff everywhere...keeping that bagged for a year is likely going to result in him rebuying or having to repeatedly wash it once it smells.
It’ll be worse than that musty smell you get when you bag up clothes for the charity shop that inevitably sit in the wardrobe for months before you get around to it!

I honestly can’t wrap my head around buying clothes for a holiday a full year in advance!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact he said he wore his new trainers twice and then washed them and packed away, had he sharted that much on them?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You just know he’s guna hate the big holiday. He will be on ranting that it is too hot and he just wants home to his safe space and own bed. Cannot wait

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't think the holiday will happen, he'll blame anxiety. Imagine how stressed out his nut he'll be 🤔 hopefully he will go too far with Derek and he changes the locks 👊

What was the point of the new bedding when you can't see it hidden under the fugly throw?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He is a full on walloper!
All their holiday outfits bought a year in advance but no doubt all primark which is fast fashion so will all look so dated come next year 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is buying all new clothes and shoes for holidays a thing? I just wear what I have already plus maybe buy a couple of new things. I don’t understand why they’d need all new clothes.

And he said they’ve got other new summer holiday clothes from previous years, still with tags on? So he’s regularly buying summer holiday outfits and just keeping them in his wardrobe unworn?

I know he’s an oddball, but this is bizarre behaviour from anybody, never mind somebody with fewer storage options than a caged hamster.

He’s got a serious shopping addiction. Lorna should’ve had a go at sorting that instead of validating his superiority complex!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thread suggestion - Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment by any chance?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thread suggestion - Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, hope Derek remembered his time PlayStation pants

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His whole daily routine is searching his empty life for #content.
He is totally driven by Instagram, everything he does is to show off on the app. It’s fascinating.

Nobody buys holiday clothes a year in advance, he has done it because the holiday has given him content, the fact it’s a year away doesn’t matter to him he has something to talk about.

He will also have to talk about tax if he carries on about his advertising money going into a nest egg. The evidence is there for the tax office to have a look at, what a stupid thing to show off about.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is buying all new clothes and shoes for holidays a thing? I just wear what I have already plus maybe buy a couple of new things. I don’t understand why they’d need all new clothes.

And he said they’ve got other new summer holiday clothes from previous years, still with tags on? So he’s regularly buying summer holiday outfits and just keeping them in his wardrobe unworn?

I know he’s an oddball, but this is bizarre behaviour from anybody, never mind somebody with fewer storage options than a caged hamster.

He’s got a serious shopping addiction. Lorna should’ve had a go at sorting that instead of validating his superiority complex!
Going to make a joint thread title suggestion on the back this genius by @DeloresBawbag
Less storage than a caged hamster. He's that try hard yet amateur Instagramster.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You just know as well he’s going to show us the clothes and it’ll be a whole “I had huuuuunners of messages fae you lovely lot!” and it’ll be a million dots of fashion doom

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.