Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two are both greedy little bastards for buying this amount of eggs. There's families with kids that need and deserve them, and probably some of them are his followers.

Mario, you and the orange boyfriend are the lowest of the low 👎 This has made me hate the self centred little pricks even more 😡

View attachment 2100177
Buy the eggs Deek but FFS, stick 8 of those 9 boxes in the foodbank trolley
---
The last thing these 2 wallopers teeth need is 45 cream eggs!
Nae wonder their teeth are like condemned hooses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
These two are both greedy little bastards for buying this amount of eggs. There's families with kids that need and deserve them, and probably some of them are his followers.

Mario, you and the orange boyfriend are the lowest of the low 👎 This has made me hate the self centred little pricks even more 😡

View attachment 2100177
I quite like the fact they've bought loads of creme eggs, because they are full of sugar. Can't wait to see that fat slug get even fatter :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I love love love Nancy B. I'm not influenced by all these influencer grabby twats thinking they are something special while shilling the latest toxic chemical mix to the gullible, but I AM influenced NY the wonderful Nancy, whose passion for saving people money and protecting the environment is superb. She will leave a legacy behind her, she's packing on new followers all being won over to her greener, cleaner, cheaper methods, and soon people like Hinch, Greedy, Mario will be distant memories. Mario is so conceited, I dunno how he thinks we are jealous of him. I live in a fairly big house with doors and a garden and my own roof, I have two cars and a garage, a lovely family and holidays abroad. Why would I envy him?
Well hen I think you need to be honest with yourself. There's the very real envy we all have of his collection of Christmas baubles. He's got drinks stations to die for. And the absolute best skin care collection eveeeeeeer 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Not.
All hail queen Nancy. This isn't a rave thread for her so I'll just say to all of you, IYDKYNTGTK Nancy. Factual.
Now, I've finished my real joab that is my joab, having done a full week in four days. Time for a lethal 🍹or two. Spine bright 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 2100177
They were only about a pound each anyway weren't they? I hate creme eggs anyway so don't buy them but pretty sure that's not that much of a bargain. Greedy pair of cunts. Hope he eats so many he feels sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2100177
You’re huge already you lardy twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why the duck do two people need 45 creme eggs? Mazdas BMI will be gawn inty triple digits and Deeks teeth will be that loose he’ll be able to play the tune a the flute through them this July. Greedy cunts the pair of them.

• Haha
Can someone give a brief rundown on this for us that don't know?
When she's caught out about contradictory stories or her ads she starts crying how her mental health is bad. Recent example was when she got involved with women's charity and promised them t-shirt range with In the Style but hadn't agreed this with In the Style. She slated the charity and then promptly left In the Style blaming mental health decline being involved in fashion industry when she got called out by the charity.

The ex partner she shares kids with, conned old people and went to jail. Greedy apparently didn't know or was involved but never questioned where all the money was coming from.

Current partner H seemed okay, till last Christmas when it looked like she was doing well with FM perfumes but lots and lots of people didn't receive orders or refunds. When they contacted her there was no reply, but yet still replied to others who wanted to put in new orders. Think it was finally addressed by H in March/April time when they realised people weren't going to let it drop, blaming post. Not sure whether people did eventually get refunded.

H has tried to be a life coach and now seems to be weight loss guru. But most of time is Greedy chops lackey.
---

View attachment 2100177
He's gonni need an egg stashun noo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
He's gonni need an egg stashun noo.
He used to huv a literal egg cupboard proudly displayed oan his falbon counters hen, I wonder whit happened to that actually 🤔 wiz probably relegated to the Monica Geller cupboard to make room fur the drinks stayshuns coz he’s a wee fud

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He used to huv a literal egg cupboard proudly displayed oan his falbon counters hen, I wonder whit happened to that actually 🤔 wiz probably relegated to the Monica Geller cupboard to make room fur the drinks stayshuns coz he’s a wee fud
Oh ffs, in his mind he must live in a tend farm like Hinch. Only difference being Hinch is savvy and getting freebies or paid, while he spends oan the klarna 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There has been a fatal fire in his own hometown over night and this little cretin is talking about crème eggs going cheap in tesco. A family has lost a loved one, families lost their homes but Maz got cheap crème eggs. You are one horrible fucker Martin

• Sad
  • Wow
There has been a fatal fire in his own hometown over night and this little cretin is talking about crème eggs going cheap in tesco. A family has lost a loved one, families lost their homes but Maz got cheap crème eggs. You are one horrible fucker Martin
He's as selfish as they come, thank god these two can't procreate, Maz is no.1 in his world, he's the top banana. Do we know if he had any bf's before Didums?

Reactions: 17
I just saw that on my Facebook there, I’m surprised he hasn’t jumped on a post given he’s a grief tourist. The woman was only 38 as well😞

• Sad
Reactions: 18
2572A0B0-0AE9-40E0-9526-F26F45BDFE04.jpeg

🚨 MARIO & DEEK SPOTTED IN THE WILD 🚨

Crying at this photo my partner just sent me 😂😂 Before I even zoomed in I could spot the beak a mile off!! A bespoke meal at McDs for Paisley’s bespoke Oompa Loompas!

Matilda if you are reading this, SECURITY COMPROMISED 🚨🚨🚨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I have something to confess. I was in morrisons and bought 4 half price easter eggs.......
---
View attachment 2100488

Crying at this photo my partner just sent me 😂😂 Before I even zoomed in I could spot the beak a mile off!! A bespoke meal at McDs for Paisley’s bespoke Oompa Loompas!

Are they as odd looking in the flesh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2100488

The absolute state of them! Can even tell that Mario is squinting 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I canny deal way greedy, her big bastard oval face does ma heed in, worse than Mazdas mug. And they teeth! Could chew an apple through a letterbox as they say, so aye. Factual.

I’ve never heard this but be sure I will remember it! We just say ‘oss chops where I’m from. Worst turkey teef after the Pricey I’ve seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2100488

Omg av been wanting a wild mario pic for ages😭 this is ma easter gift! Am howling at the nick a them, that far away and we can still see his beak. We’ll be getting a 1000 dots a doom rant because a this hen, prepare yourselves💎

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have something to confess. I was in morrisons and bought 4 half price easter eggs.......
---

Are they as odd looking in the flesh?
808E6DE2-B7A7-462C-AA9F-80C12B33AD82.jpeg

Currently seeking a solicitor for immediate separation… my partner thinks Grand Master of the Paisley M&S Lodge is ‘quite handsome’ 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.