Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2100488
🚨 MARIO & DEEK SPOTTED IN THE WILD 🚨

Crying at this photo my partner just sent me 😂😂 Before I even zoomed in I could spot the beak a mile off!! A bespoke meal at McDs for Paisley’s bespoke Oompa Loompas!

Matilda if you are reading this, SECURITY COMPROMISED 🚨🚨🚨
Why does he look like he’s got his hair in a bun? I am screaming!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2100488

Crying at this photo my partner just sent me 😂😂 Before I even zoomed in I could spot the beak a mile off!! A bespoke meal at McDs for Paisley’s bespoke Oompa Loompas!

@Madonna hen you've won the internet fur the day, feck it you've won it forever, ma beak is well and truly clutched 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why does he look like he’s got his hair in a bun? I am screaming!
I'm honestly buckled at this, my middle wain is looking at me like I've two heids 🤣 it 100% does look like he's on a wee hair piece

He's gonna do his dinger the night, we are in for a treat #treatit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello ma loveleis x
I've been away living ma best life at a wee rock concert last night (I told Hayley Williams to Sing it Hen but she dinnae hear me)

Glad to see I've missed nothing and he's still a deluded wee witchbag 🧙🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Better class of bog roll in markies 🤣 Remember that Instagram we don't talk about, remember the talc talk. He's away to powder his nose, no sorry ass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So he's in McDs but gone to shart in M&S bogs lol? Is M&S next door? bleeping cretin
Hen if you don’t know you’ll get tae know. M and s is a trek away fae McDonald’s you pass at least 2 sets of toilets to get there. There’s toilets right next to McDonald’s including a disabled shart card approved loo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hen if you don’t know you’ll get tae know. M and s is a trek away fae McDonald’s you pass at least 2 sets of toilets to get there. There’s toilets right next to McDonald’s including a disabled shart card approved loo
Ha thanks! Thankfully I live the other end of the country to our Maz so have zero chance of catching it in the wild!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Madonna, get oan witness protection and get a new identity, otherwise your OH wull be thinking of Marion while pumping youse over the bath.
Hen, sorry but you have to kick mop your way into catching Marion and Funny Fags Deek in the wild. A wise small business influencer once told me to get UP, get OUT, and get LIVING my life. So I’ll sing these photos from the roof top. Tons of love 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hen, sorry but you have to kick mop your way into catching Marion and Funny Fags Deek in the wild. A wise small business influencer once told me to get UP, get OUT, and get LIVING my life. So I’ll sing these photos from the roof top. Tons of love 🥔
Tell your partner we’re all chanting him on fae the rooftops but next time he better get in a wee selfie I need to see Mario in comparison to a regular sized human

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2100488

Brilliant! 🤣 We're making your partner a Tattler 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2100488

They look like a mammy and son school shopping

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.