Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legacy….. 😂

I was out living my best life’s last night so I didn’t see the rant live. But catching up this morning, the thing that gives me the biggest ick is that he’s quite obviously nekkid under that awful brown dressing gown 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Oh my christ. I woke up this morning. The twit has been in my dreams. It was Christmas day, him, Derek, Audrey off Corra, Natalie Imbruglia and my friend Sarah was there. It was a tit tip in my gaff as Mario and Derek had brought so much cheap crap. They were shrieking Christmas is for spending and we're going on another B&M bender. I lost my mind and screamed at them to get out. Que Natalie coming in going mental dressed in Maz's silver sequin leotard saying she's caught thrush off him. Audrey was giving Nat some Canesten, he was saying he's washed his fanny and it's impossible she's caught it off him.

What does this mean? I think the causal 700 miles I drove yesterday from Edinburgh to Aberdeen back to the Midlands had addled my brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He's done exactly what he did to oor Hannah to Greedy guts 🤣 brought even more unwanted attention to the party. I'm here for it as Greedy is absolutely deserving of all this bad press. The thought of those pensioners her & her Ex swindled life saving off 😡 absolutely gives me irrational rage.

Mario you're being played like a fiddle, grow the hell up and pick your fights more wisely. None, absolutely none of these fake friends would piss on you if you were on fire.

Anyway, its Friday, TGIF 🙌🙌🙌 let's kick the arse out it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Clutching ma beak at his 'loved by thousands' and 'leaving a legacy'
Definition of legacy Marion ..."the long-lasting impact of particular events, actions, etc. that took place in the past, or of a person’s life" There is nothing lasts longer than 5 minutes in his life - apart from his out of date make-up.

Can I see my children say in the future 'I was so inspired by that man in Glasgow who took 6 months in the planning of the aesthetic aspect of his tea and coffee station'. It's hardly comparable with the innovative style of Charles Rennie Mackintosh or The Glasgow Girls. We are unlikely to see Marios Primark Loafers in the Peoples Palace alongside Billy Connolly's Big Banana Feet.

Mario, you are as transient as your kitchen worktop wrap and flair coverings and they actually fulfil a function which you don't. To use your favourite word, F*ck off you delusional narcissistic tit.
He's also a part of the cleaning cult whose true legacy is their pivotal role in the harm done to aquatic life (and innocent cats. Free Rayne the Paisley one 🐾🐾) Everything cleaning product and chemical wise that's poured down a sink/toilet/washed out of a cloth that isn't marked as safe on the backside of the bottle.
But then my passions (safer cleaning products) are not his passions (spending 💷💷💷💷 on things to clean with that unnecessarily smell of something strong) . Thank f**k. Factual.
***Jumping down off my greener cleaning soap box. Thank goodness for Nancy Birtwhistle. I feel a little better now***

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
He's also a part of the cleaning cult whose true legacy is their pivotal role in the harm done to aquatic life (and innocent cats. Free Rayne the Paisley one 🐾🐾) Everything cleaning product and chemical wise that's poured down a sink/toilet/washed out of a cloth that isn't marked as safe on the backside of the bottle.
But then my passions (safer cleaning products) are not his passions (spending 💷💷💷💷 on things to clean with that unnecessarily smell of something strong) . Thank f**k. Factual.
***Jumping down off my greener cleaning soap box. Thank goodness for Nancy Birtwhistle. I feel a little better now***
Hen you do know you are dissing St Mario patron saint of landfill. Fishes fighting for life is no his fight. Don’t message this page again 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hen you do know you are dissing St Mario patron saint of landfill. Fishes fighting for life is no his fight. Don’t message this page again 😂
He's keeping people in production jobs. Restaurant critic. Patron of the arts.
You're so right. Spine bright hen 💎 for reminding me of his great contributions to society 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ma lovelies Charlotte greedy is a professional victim so aye and so forth don’t message this page again 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t know how he’s got the nerve to say people who have a different opinion to him must be miserable and live in shitpits when he lives in Beirut Towers 😂 I’m very happy thanks and live in a lovely area and apartment (smell the wealth hens) I just happen to think you’re a jumped up bleep along with most of the other Instacunts who reckon they deserve something for nothing when all this free stuff could be better distributed to families struggling to heat their homes and feed their kids. And well, if you think I’m a bleep for that opinion then so be it, but I know who the better person in is here and it ain’t you and ya fake friends Martin.

Do you reckon he’s got some sort of home dysmorphia where when he looks at Beirut Towers he sees a massive mansion instead? And that’s why he thinks everyone is jealous of him 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Three things - it’s all the governments fault … heard about a wee thing about Russia invading Ukraine ya goon (listen all politicians are bent and not justifying them at all)

If you work with someone that is taking the p*ss conning people they get grassed up and dealt with… so when people see lies and con artistis at work on social media are we as a society supposed to sit on our hands and say and do nothing

INFLUENCING IS NOT A JOB is a new age con artist

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you reckon he’s got some sort of home dysmorphia where when he looks at Beirut Towers he sees a massive mansion instead? And that’s why he thinks everyone is jealous of him 😂
Doll, think you've stumbled on something here. He really does think the Quad is a sandstone in Hyndland, delusions of grandeur much 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God the delusions! He doesn't need some TikTok twit with a Internet certificate for life coaching, he genuinely needs a full mental health assessment. Clearly has lost all grip on reality! 🤣🤣

'Loved by thoosands' does he realise that most people are probably like me and follow a lot of accounts that I've had interest in at one point then never bother about again. Click through their stories not caring, so thousands of followers does not necessarily mean you've got even a hundred who care or are emotionally invested in any part of your life but just haven't bothered clicking unfollow. You just have a lot of people thoughtless clicking quickly past stories in an ad break or work commute.

A 'legacy'? IG is dying. Don't know what any of them think they are leaving as a legacy. Contributed nothing to society, are nobodies outside their IG echo chamber so when it goes who is going to remember them? And come on, a creepy face sniffing lenor is hardly a 'legacy', nor are pictures hideous Xmas trees. His only legacy will be his Tattle threads! I'm embarrassed for him again! All that ranting trying to convince himself he's liked and 'successful' whilst in reality he continues to piggyback off of Hinch and still manages to fail at making anything of it... 🤭🤭😳 There's much smaller accounts than his all away to Disney just now on paid work (with luxury gifted trip to parks and cruise) as part of some competition to find the biggest fan. Never seen some of these accounts even mention Disney prior to this paid work, but clearly their normal content is good enough to get them noticed and isn't normally ad after ad after ad but actual 'content'. And at least one of them is a working NHS doctor, and not doing a Greedy and her woe is me post about content creator and being grabby being her job to justify shilling of tit products to vulnerable people.

I'm just waiting for the day HMRC and DWP catch up with most of the instashammers. I'm also pleased to see a lot of small businesses beginning to wake up to the reality of using them rarely being worth it and them all just being out for freebies. I was chanting a load of them on when they pointed out if they genuinely were interested in supporting the business and liked the products they'd be repeat customers before expecting freebies and/or payment for sharing.
I know the NHS doc you mean, shes so funny.
To keep on thread, Mario is passed awe the pishe, no ma quote.
Happy friday hens, spine bright and so forth. We move.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t know how he’s got the nerve to say people who have a different opinion to him must be miserable and live in shitpits when he lives in Beirut Towers 😂 I’m very happy thanks and live in a lovely area and apartment (smell the wealth hens) I just happen to think you’re a jumped up bleep along with most of the other Instacunts who reckon they deserve something for nothing when all this free stuff could be better distributed to families struggling to heat their homes and feed their kids. And well, if you think I’m a bleep for that opinion then so be it, but I know who the better person in is here and it ain’t you and ya fake friends Martin.

Well he does live in the penthoose suite ma lovelies, Jo Malone scented stairwells in the fragrance 'pish'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t follow Martin but after him saying that he blocks everyone who watches his stories but doesn’t follow him, I’ve been doing just that and I’m still not blocked!! Almost like he’s a walking contradiction in his scruffy broon hooosecoat.

And his sofa and console table might be gifted but they’re also shite. I’d rather spend my hard-earned money buying furniture I can choose myself for my actual house (with a garden, front, back AND side doors and 4 bedrooms, smell the wealth) so it doesn’t look like something from a back-catalogue from 15 years ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why do people like him (and by that I mean the Hinch Mafia and wannabes) always assume people are just jealous when they have a difference of opinion. I'm not jealous at all mate. I have a house with a front and back door, I've got a gorgeous little boy, a husband that loves me, I take several holidays a year (smell the wealth) and because of my husbands extremely successful job that is his job, we're looking into a relocation to another part of the world (I won't say where. I don't want to compromise my security!) for the pure adventure of living somewhere new.

We're not jealous babes. We're sick of people being handed out freebies who don't deserve it, while the rest of the country struggles, and then complaining about the position they PUT THEMSELVES IN! You wanted to be a famous influencer. You put yourself out there. You weren't just plucked from obscurity. Now you have to take the tit that comes along with it. Or alternatively, close down your Insta and get a real job!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I love love love Nancy B. I'm not influenced by all these influencer grabby twats thinking they are something special while shilling the latest toxic chemical mix to the gullible, but I AM influenced NY the wonderful Nancy, whose passion for saving people money and protecting the environment is superb. She will leave a legacy behind her, she's packing on new followers all being won over to her greener, cleaner, cheaper methods, and soon people like Hinch, Greedy, Mario will be distant memories. Mario is so conceited, I dunno how he thinks we are jealous of him. I live in a fairly big house with doors and a garden and my own roof, I have two cars and a garage, a lovely family and holidays abroad. Why would I envy him?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do we reckon he treatit himself to some bots for payday at the beginning of the month?
100% it's so obvious with the influx and it only costs a couple of quid. Keep doing that Maz, the more bots you have the more the algorithm will duck you over 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"I'm so past talking about this.."

10 minutes later..

"Ahv nothing mair to say about it.."

Another 10 minutes...

"I'm done talking about these people..."

And another 10 minutes..

"I could write the book on trolls but ahm sooo fuckin done with it..."

Aye you sound over it Mario hen 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.