Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His ‘Karen’ hair pouf is visible from across a shopping centre, I’m dying.
Also a bit concerned Madonna’s hubby called Martin handsome and Deeks a troll 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hen, sorry but you have to kick mop your way into catching Marion and Funny Fags Deek in the wild. A wise small business influencer once told me to get UP, get OUT, and get LIVING my life. So I’ll sing these photos from the roof top. Tons of love 🥔
Tae quote a scammer you do you @Madonna hen, ah'll be chanting youse fae the rooftoaps when your OH asks youse tae shart aw ower him while he rogers youse ower the bath. Spine bright 💎
---
Tell your partner we’re all chanting him on fae the rooftops but next time he better get in a wee selfie I need to see Mario in comparison to a regular sized human
Oanly Julies get a selfie with Marion hen #fact

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so jealous your husband is involved in this. 😫😂. If mine got involved like this our relationship would be 🔥
His ‘Karen’ hair pouf is visible from across a shopping centre, I’m dying.
Also a bit concerned Madonna’s hubby called Martin handsome and Deeks a troll 😱😂
Excuse me hen, please get back into your own lane. He called Dead Deek handsome. I appreciate it’s the difference between calling a dogs jobbie handsome and a human jobbie handsome, but each to their own. My partner lives his own power 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m dying at this :ROFLMAO: I love that in the same sentence Marion is she, him & then back to she again:ROFLMAO:
The air will be blue tonight in the hamster cage, pure raging.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought Maz had a pompom hat in that pic till I realised it was his actual, badly cut, hair!

• Haha
Excuse me hen, please get back into your own lane. He called Dead Deek handsome. I appreciate it’s the difference between calling a dogs jobbie handsome and a human jobbie handsome, but each to their own. My partner lives his own power 💎
Oh thank god, I thought he was afflicted with his own bespoke Kerry katonas calling Mario handsome. I’ve violently swerved back into my own lane now, 🥔 ❤ to you both, spine bright 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Night made” no ma quote, after seeing that Marion and deed Deek in the wild photie. Security is well and truly compromised. Legacy also compromised

• Haha
  • Heart
Madonna you've inspired me for a new profile picture. What a legacy you've given us tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Madonna you've inspired me for a new profile picture. What a legacy you've given us tonight.
Does that mean I’m now a blue tick influencer hen? Shall I call up the Daily Record for a bespoke interview of my “I could see all of his flat from the front door” and Louise at Discoutedbeds.ltd for my #Welldeserved freebie #ad bed and sofa?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2100488
🚨 MARIO & DEEK SPOTTED IN THE WILD 🚨

Crying at this photo my partner just sent me 😂😂 Before I even zoomed in I could spot the beak a mile off!! A bespoke meal at McDs for Paisley’s bespoke Oompa Loompas!

Matilda if you are reading this, SECURITY COMPROMISED 🚨🚨🚨
Has he got a bobble hat on or is that his new haircut? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2100488

Crying at this photo my partner just sent me 😂😂 Before I even zoomed in I could spot the beak a mile off!! A bespoke meal at McDs for Paisley’s bespoke Oompa Loompas!

Just when you think his hair can't get any worse, we get his side profile from a distance!! I am clutching my beak!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Am I dreaming or did he post a whole load of talking stories and then delete them?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well well well deed Deek has risen fae the grave n wiz dragged straight to mcds by oor very ain virgin Marion, wit a bespoke Easter miracle we huv been blessed wae oan this day ae dawn

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2100488

The beak... the butchered hair cut
The squint
The 4ft 7 of Deek

Ahhhhhh ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Marion saying he’s had a really awful terrible night but we know he was shuffling toon Braehead over 3 hours ago with not a care in the world. I don’t understand the really stupid lies that he continually tells. Baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Marion saying he’s had a really awful terrible night but we know he was shuffling toon Braehead over 3 hours ago with not a care in the world. I don’t understand the really stupid lies that he continually tells. Baffling.
Must have ruined his treatit day when he caught up oan the threads during the McGills ride hame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.