Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear! He’s too funny!

The false equivalence - making out that not only is he a selfless martyr for the rights of poor vulnerable influencers, without expectation of reciprocation, (he’ll be hoping they prove him wrong 😆) - but that he is the same league as Hinch and Greedy!!!

I don’t like Hinch or Greedy et al, but they’ve got huge platforms and have successfully monetised them. How can he be so deluded to think they’re the same?! It was hard to make sense of his meaning cos every second word began with an F, but he seems to think people are jealous of his minging furniture and free cleaning sprays?

Obviously he doesn’t understand the meaning of ‘legacy,’ and I’m going to go tag him in a direct plea to the Collins English Dictionary to please put us all out of our misery and gift him a dictionary.

He’s done a grand job of making her look like an even bigger tlt. Seems like she’s got a free kitchen and a folk are pointing out the crassness of sharing that so blatantly to her followers, where the demographic is busy dealing with cost of living crisis and not expensive kitchen design. She made a bad call in choosing to promote that, the brand will be back peddling like mad, and her main point of defence is that she thought she would be HELPING the little people by sharing a ‘cheap’ kitchen rather than an even more expensive one???? Mario is such an arse licker that he can’t see the cringe in what she did, and is digging her a bigger hole by driving his haters over there to see the carnage.

And he wonders why his instagram legacy is summed up by free zoflora… 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why do people like him (and by that I mean the Hinch Mafia and wannabes) always assume people are just jealous when they have a difference of opinion. I'm not jealous at all mate. I have a house with a front and back door, I've got a gorgeous little boy, a husband that loves me, I take several holidays a year (smell the wealth) and because of my husbands extremely successful job that is his job, we're looking into a relocation to another part of the world (I won't say where. I don't want to compromise my security!) for the pure adventure of living somewhere new.

We're not jealous babes. We're sick of people being handed out freebies who don't deserve it, while the rest of the country struggles, and then complaining about the position they PUT THEMSELVES IN! You wanted to be a famous influencer. You put yourself out there. You weren't just plucked from obscurity. Now you have to take the tit that comes along with it. Or alternatively, close down your Insta and get a real job!
This all day long. Well said.

I'm not saying the following btw hens to be a show off or anything like that but I am saying it in the hope that if Martin/Chicken Little does read here then he can see that every time he says someone is jealous, they bleeping aren't. I need that penny to drop for him because I am so sick to death of these 'influencers' thinking they are something or they deserve all the free tit they are handed and trying to justify it because its a joke.

I have a nice life and wouldn't swap mine with his even if you offered me all the money and freebies in the world.
I have a lovely house with a front and back garden - when the sun shines we can have BBQ's and don't have to worry about the junkies coming to fight us for the tin foil we use to cover the burgers for their crackpipes.
My partner has just treated himself to an IX3 - he works hard, more than 30 mins a week so deserved, spine bright Mr Tinkerbell cat.
We go away every month on an overnight stay or a holiday - next holiday is in 2 weeks.
My cat actually has the run of the house, isn't poisoned to death by wax melts, has tit loads of beds and toys including 2 big cat trees.
I have a great social life - real friends and a loving family, not people I've met through insta who rummage in my cupboards and take the piss out of me,
I have a sofa that isn't made from concrete slabs and it doesn't look like I'm in a morgue when I'm lying on it.
I know how to cook so don't have to eat out everynight in boring, beige establishments and call it a treat.
we have a big rainfall shower and a bath so when I use my molton brown shower gel or bubble bath it is actually really relaxing unlike what I can imagine a shower in Mario's pencil case shower would be.

I could go on and on but I won't - nothing about Martin's life is envious. Not one single thing so I would love to know how he thinks people are jealous?

The gifted items don't overly bother me. (Martin doesn't actually get that many compared to others - his tables/coffee table/sofa are all hideous and I wouldn't want them even if I had nothing) - I just wish more insta huns owned it when they are gifted stuff. Stop with the crappy Q&A's as if you are doing us a favour. Stop pretending you paid for it when you didn't. I thought Greedy's Q&A about the kitchen was ridiculous and I'm glad she is getting the backlash. How can you be gifted all this stuff and think its ok?

I feel the tide is turning on these instahuns now, people are sick of their tit. I'm here for it.

Anyway, I veered the duck out of my lane sorry about that hens - hard to get across what I'm trying to say, i think watching Fat Martin kills my brain cells. xoxoxoxo

edited to add - I don't mean that to sound like material things matter because they don't - its about making memories with the ones we love, doing things we enjoy, being surrounded by good people and martin just hasn't got that. He lives way above his station, likely in debt to his eyeballs to please people he doesn't know on an app he says he doesn't care about. its sad as duck he just assumes people are jealous. I do feel bad for him at times then remember he is a horrible fat bleep.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Well said ma lovely! I've been sitting here racking my brain about what Mario has that I could possibly be jealous and I can't think of a single thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well said ma lovely! I've been sitting here racking my brain about what Mario has that I could possibly be jealous and I can't think of a single thing!
Maybe its the cheeky wetherspoons breakfast?
The view from Beirut towers?
The unreal fashion sense?
His stovies?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone give a brief rundown on this for us that don't know?
Here’s a link to her wiki hen

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think miss greedy will like his most recent post. Absolutely winding up people.
He's good at doing this. It's like he's doing it to take any heat off him, so throws others under the bus and acts like he's showing concern...
Us Tattlers see you witch! 🤨
---
Here’s a link to her wiki hen

Thanks love!...

Wow, some of these influencers want shot with tit and banned from social media! 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This all day long. Well said.

I'm not saying the following btw hens to be a show off or anything like that but I am saying it in the hope that if Martin/Chicken Little does read here then he can see that every time he says someone is jealous, they bleeping aren't. I need that penny to drop for him because I am so sick to death of these 'influencers' thinking they are something or they deserve all the free tit they are handed and trying to justify it because its a joke.

I have a nice life and wouldn't swap mine with his even if you offered me all the money and freebies in the world.
I have a lovely house with a front and back garden - when the sun shines we can have BBQ's and don't have to worry about the junkies coming to fight us for the tin foil we use to cover the burgers for their crackpipes.
My partner has just treated himself to an IX3 - he works hard, more than 30 mins a week so deserved, spine bright Mr Tinkerbell cat.
We go away every month on an overnight stay or a holiday - next holiday is in 2 weeks.
My cat actually has the run of the house, isn't poisoned to death by wax melts, has tit loads of beds and toys including 2 big cat trees.
I have a great social life - real friends and a loving family, not people I've met through insta who rummage in my cupboards and take the piss out of me,
I have a sofa that isn't made from concrete slabs and it doesn't look like I'm in a morgue when I'm lying on it.
I know how to cook so don't have to eat out everynight in boring, beige establishments and call it a treat.
we have a big rainfall shower and a bath so when I use my molton brown shower gel or bubble bath it is actually really relaxing unlike what I can imagine a shower in Mario's pencil case shower would be.

I could go on and on but I won't - nothing about Martin's life is envious. Not one single thing so I would love to know how he thinks people are jealous?

The gifted items don't overly bother me. (Martin doesn't actually get that many compared to others - his tables/coffee table/sofa are all hideous and I wouldn't want them even if I had nothing) - I just wish more insta huns owned it when they are gifted stuff. Stop with the crappy Q&A's as if you are doing us a favour. Stop pretending you paid for it when you didn't. I thought Greedy's Q&A about the kitchen was ridiculous and I'm glad she is getting the backlash. How can you be gifted all this stuff and think its ok?

I feel the tide is turning on these instahuns now, people are sick of their tit. I'm here for it.

Anyway, I veered the duck out of my lane sorry about that hens - hard to get across what I'm trying to say, i think watching Fat Martin kills my brain cells. xoxoxoxo

edited to add - I don't mean that to sound like material things matter because they don't - its about making memories with the ones we love, doing things we enjoy, being surrounded by good people and martin just hasn't got that. He lives way above his station, likely in debt to his eyeballs to please people he doesn't know on an app he says he doesn't care about. its sad as duck he just assumes people are jealous. I do feel bad for him at times then remember he is a horrible fat bleep.
I totally agree with you here. I am in no way jealous of any of these “influencers”. I also don’t care about the gifted stuff as long as they are honest. They are selling vulnerable people a lifestyle they can’t attain because it’s all smoke and mirrors. If they get gifted a kitchen then fab but be honest it’s not paid for. Why tell people they have worked hard for what they have when they haven’t.
There is NO aspect of Marion’s sad little life that gives me the green eyed monster!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@SuzyE - you'll have your eyes opened, Greedy is a total con artist, one of the worst insta Huns 🤮🤮🤮
---
We don’t want him round these ends hen!!
Could you imagine 🤣 him and wee Deek would raise a few eyebrows for sure. His strutting down the street with his wee leggings, gutties and home bargains reusable bag 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Greedy is a scammer, her and her wife (think they are married). They don't care who the scam either, old people, charities, it's all the same to them. She's the scum of the earth

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I decided to watch his dots of doom while sorting out my bleep washings in the spare room (smell the wealth hens) and not only has he highlighted that no one supports him publicly on the app that is nae his joab, but he's highlighted the fact he misses the point of what a troll actually is (same as the rest of the instahuns) 🙄 having a difference of opinion isn't being a troll. People pointing out that these companies gifting people who can clearly afford stuff FREE kitchens or whatever it may be, are being tone deaf in the current climate especially as when the 'influencer' then says how hard they've worked to get the free stuff, implying that the common folk don't deserve it. That's what gets people's backs up and causes a reaction. If you don't want a difference of opinion...don't put yourself out there.
Back in my lane I go.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Greedy is a scammer, her and her wife (think they are married). They don't care who the scam either, old people, charities, it's all the same to them. She's the scum of the earth
Nasty bastards. I'm pleased l don't follow her page, but I'll be popping on for a nose now....Hope that pisses Mario off knowing how much he hates it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I canny deal way greedy, her big bastard oval face does ma heed in, worse than Mazdas mug. And they teeth! Could chew an apple through a letterbox as they say, so aye. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
These two are both greedy little bastards for buying this amount of eggs. There's families with kids that need and deserve them, and probably some of them are his followers.

Mario, you and the orange boyfriend are the lowest of the low 👎 This has made me hate the self centred little pricks even more 😡

Screenshot_20230414-160509_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
These two are both greedy little bastards for buying this amount of eggs. There's families with kids that need and deserve them, and probably some of them are his followers.

Mario, you and the orange boyfriend are the lowest of the low 👎 This has made me hate the self centred little pricks even more 😡

View attachment 2100177
The last thing these 2 wallopers teeth need is 45 cream eggs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.