Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's fumming tonight, pure venom ma lovelies, not gonna lie can't stop laughing in ma #shitpit hens 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is he fine? I don't think so! I just laughed when he says influencers do so much good. Do they duck! And what's your legacy gonna be then Marion? Not the supposed thousands of people who love you, it will be a spot on one of those Hoarders Who Live In tit programmes whatever they are called. Such a moron! Evrey other word is duck, he's a dim witted bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's fumming tonight, pure venom ma lovelies, not gonna lie can't stop laughing in ma #shitpit hens 💎
He’d soon change his tune if he knew Greedy made over a quarter of a million pounds last year. What did he make, a couple of bottles of Lenor 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
He's definitely triggered. I've just looked on Greedys posts as well, and she was videoing herself cleaning the toilet, (Who knew how to do that?!🙄) She mentioned about the germs that jump up when flushed and to put the lid down. Something one of the companies tell you on their tv adverts. So there you go Mario. That's why people are so pissed at you lot for basically copying what we all see on tv.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’d soon change his tune if he knew Greedy made over a quarter of a million pounds last year. What did he make, a couple of bottles of Lenor 😂
Saw online that there is a one bed flat for sale in Glasgow for 35k. He could have easily made enough money to have bought a small place for him and Derek if he was savvy.

Reactions: 26
He's absolutely fine.

Utterly deluded little loser. He thinks he's an actual celebrity who people are jealous of 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So basically those dots were duck duck bleeping duck what the duck don’t give a duck duck bleeping loved by so many, what a legacy, duck duck duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Charlotte Greedy doesn't deserve the fame/money/status she has gained over the past couple of years. She should've been charged along with her ex. Of all the influencers for him to defend, he made a bad choice.
Wasn't that long ago her current partner did a dirty with her FM perfume. Lots of orders not fulfilled. But yes, tell us again Marion how she is a poor innocent victim. 🤷
---
He's absolutely fine.

Utterly deluded little loser. He thinks he's an actual celebrity who people are jealous of 🤣.
Ah wuz pyoor raging when ah saw his concrete blocks ...ah mean sofas. I hud tae go oot tae ma gairden tae calm down, nae bitten ears in there. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Clutching ma beak at his 'loved by thousands' and 'leaving a legacy'
Definition of legacy Marion ..."the long-lasting impact of particular events, actions, etc. that took place in the past, or of a person’s life" There is nothing lasts longer than 5 minutes in his life - apart from his out of date make-up.

Can I see my children say in the future 'I was so inspired by that man in Glasgow who took 6 months in the planning of the aesthetic aspect of his tea and coffee station'. It's hardly comparable with the innovative style of Charles Rennie Mackintosh or The Glasgow Girls. We are unlikely to see Marios Primark Loafers in the Peoples Palace alongside Billy Connolly's Big Banana Feet.

Mario, you are as transient as your kitchen worktop wrap and flair coverings and they actually fulfil a function which you don't. To use your favourite word, F*ck off you delusional narcissistic tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Gawd he's going off on one about Greedy's trolls.

It's the Government's fault, not the Influencers.
Influencers have a job.
He could write a book about the nastiness he got when he got all his free crap.
Folk are going to spit rings when he shows off his sofa.
He's past the pishe noo.
When he leaves this world he knows he will have been loved by thoosunds.
It's so sad reality of Instagram is cruel for people who do this for a job.

Mario. Just shut up. you won't make it as an Influencer because you are vulgar and uneducated.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Clutching ma beak at his 'loved by thousands' and 'leaving a legacy'
Definition of legacy Marion ..."the long-lasting impact of particular events, actions, etc. that took place in the past, or of a person’s life" There is nothing lasts longer than 5 minutes in his life - apart from his out of date make-up.

Can I see my children say in the future 'I was so inspired by that man in Glasgow who took 6 months in the planning of the aesthetic aspect of his tea and coffee station'. It's hardly comparable with the innovative style of Charles Rennie Mackintosh or The Glasgow Girls. We are unlikely to see Marios Primark Loafers in the Peoples Palace alongside Billy Connolly's Big Banana Feet.

Mario, you are as transient as your kitchen worktop wrap and flair coverings and they actually fulfil a function which you don't. To use your favourite word, F*ck off you delusional narcissistic tit.
If yer weans say aye tae Marion the influencer ah'd disown them if ah wuz youse ma lovelie, spine bright 💎
---
Naw hen. He’s absaloootley fine. No just fine. But absalooootley FINE!💎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That brown hoosecoat is like that old grey hing🤢never bloody aff him. Sick of seeing this fat witch way her melting jawline moaning aboot his first world problems on the concrete slab couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That brown hoosecoat is like that old grey hing🤢never bloody aff him. Sick of seeing this fat witch way her melting jawline moaning aboot his first world problems on the concrete slab couch.
Ah the good old days of the grey honking hoosecoat and strangler fingers wave in the mirrur #goodtimes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's absolutely fine, nothing to see here guys, he's absolutely fine 🧐 #triggered #naefine

God knows why he feels the need to defend the undefendable. Greedy guts moral compass is lower than a snakes belly. They all bleet on about trolls but they are the biggest trolls going.

So the new sofa is coming free fae Danyell, what a sad sack. Call me weird but I actually love the satisfaction of seeing things I've saved to buy in ma actual hoose (and garden 🖕), love the feeling of getting into my car knowing the sacrifices it took to buy. Mario, you will never understand, the biggest purchase you'll ever make is on baubles for your fugly tree.

My legacy will be my children, I haven't sold their or my soul for a fast buck. Howling at Maz saying he's loved by thousands, if that was the case your stats would be way higher

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
How to get friends Mario's way. Lick their arses while trying to sound like you're genuine. 😂
Don't hold your breath for that invite mate 🤭

Screenshot_20230413-222938_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.