Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion name me an influencer who does any good. Go on I dare you. Now duck off back to Beirut you deluded little gremlin

• Haha
Reactions: 35
AM LOVED BY THOOSANDS

MY LEGACY

For someone who hasn’t read these ‘forms’ for 5 years and closed his dms a very long time ago where exactly does he get ‘hate’ and ‘trolling’ from? Surely nobody is writing to that AOL email address. As per trying to muscle in and jump on someone else’s drama, surprised he didn’t tag her. Lift her up. Praise.

What’s discussed here is no different to people having a gossip. If you put yourself out there, tout your wares, advertise for brands and/or collab then people will have an opinion good or bad. Reading here is certainly a trigger for some, thought Lorna would have discussed how to deal with negative thoughts etc and so forth but then she’s just a charlatan with a google certificate so aye.

Spine bright

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Usually most peoples legacy’s are leaving their children or a business behind but naw oor wee Marions is leaving a botched shoddy reno joab in a desolate hovel that makes the Gaza Strip look lit Manhattan and a subpar cleaning page that doesn’t even show any cleaning, but aye. Nae negative thoughts or witever ma luvlies…💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh my Christ he talks in utter riddles. Trying to decipher his point - absolutely couldnae and so forth ma lovelies. Legacy? Fuckin? Loved by thoosands? Fuckin?? Gifted side tables? The government? Influencers? Fuckin??? A huge honour to huv against ye fae people??????

Aye ok and so forth, makes perfect sense 😳💎🤯💎

8ACCE617-B372-403D-9C4F-13388D267CF2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jeezy Peeps! 49 'F' bombs I counted in that rant.....49!!

Ma lovelies we should brace ourselves as our Marion is turning the big 40 in August and we just know he will take us on that jurney.

He'll likely say he wants a perty, then change his mind, then he'll book it and nae bugger will come (Hinch, Greedy, Little Bird etc) so he'll spit the dummy and decide on just a faimaly affair.
May also have a wee do with his whores. Canny wait!
Let's all club the gether and get him shartless sheets :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jeezy Peeps! 49 'F' bombs I counted in that rant.....49!!

Ma lovelies we should brace ourselves as our Marion is turning the big 40 in August and we just know he will take us on that jurney.

He'll likely say he wants a perty, then change his mind, then he'll book it and nae bugger will come (Hinch, Greedy, Little Bird etc) so he'll spit the dummy and decide on just a faimaly affair.
May also have a wee do with his whores. Canny wait!
Let's all club the gether and get him shartless sheets :poop:
He's nae actual pals to invite to a party, only folk he know via insta and they are at best colleges

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The only legacy this little fucktard is leaving will be his debt. Factual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ffs I’ve avoided him for nearly 2 weeks but I come back and he’s still banging on about trolls not that he’s bothered by any of it 🙄

Great advert for Dan Yell’s sofas if she’s already gifting him a new one? What is it 3 new sofas in 4 years?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
My face coming back here seeing I’ve got a couple of pages to catch up on can always rely on you lot, a tattie heart for each of you!

I’m also howlin at the idea of wee Marion sittin going “know what I’ve always wanted, a saxophone rendition of Whitney” then someone doing it. No a chance he knew before today what a saxophone even was

Attachments

• Haha
I don’t think miss greedy will like his most recent post. Absolutely winding up people. I don’t think they get that it’s not jealousy. But people are struggling and she is making money hand over foot. She’s in a position to pay for things and yet she doesn’t need to. That’s why she’s where she is now. Mario has totally missed the mark here. Majority of his followers won’t share his view on this I don’t think

• Heart
  • Angry
God the delusions! He doesn't need some TikTok twit with a Internet certificate for life coaching, he genuinely needs a full mental health assessment. Clearly has lost all grip on reality! 🤣🤣

'Loved by thoosands' does he realise that most people are probably like me and follow a lot of accounts that I've had interest in at one point then never bother about again. Click through their stories not caring, so thousands of followers does not necessarily mean you've got even a hundred who care or are emotionally invested in any part of your life but just haven't bothered clicking unfollow. You just have a lot of people thoughtless clicking quickly past stories in an ad break or work commute.

A 'legacy'? IG is dying. Don't know what any of them think they are leaving as a legacy. Contributed nothing to society, are nobodies outside their IG echo chamber so when it goes who is going to remember them? And come on, a creepy face sniffing lenor is hardly a 'legacy', nor are pictures hideous Xmas trees. His only legacy will be his Tattle threads! I'm embarrassed for him again! All that ranting trying to convince himself he's liked and 'successful' whilst in reality he continues to piggyback off of Hinch and still manages to fail at making anything of it... 🤭🤭😳 There's much smaller accounts than his all away to Disney just now on paid work (with luxury gifted trip to parks and cruise) as part of some competition to find the biggest fan. Never seen some of these accounts even mention Disney prior to this paid work, but clearly their normal content is good enough to get them noticed and isn't normally ad after ad after ad but actual 'content'. And at least one of them is a working NHS doctor, and not doing a Greedy and her woe is me post about content creator and being grabby being her job to justify shilling of tit products to vulnerable people.

I'm just waiting for the day HMRC and DWP catch up with most of the instashammers. I'm also pleased to see a lot of small businesses beginning to wake up to the reality of using them rarely being worth it and them all just being out for freebies. I was chanting a load of them on when they pointed out if they genuinely were interested in supporting the business and liked the products they'd be repeat customers before expecting freebies and/or payment for sharing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
On this early dawn of day. I’ve discovered that Mario has a legacy and loved by thousands of strangers.
What a world we live in…
He was so triggered he lost his train of simpleness..

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love how Greedy’s post actually reads like we should all be thankful she chose to get her FREE kitchen from that particular company rather than a more expensive one, because she’s aware of how hard times are right now….oh yes thank you Greedy for choosing your free kitchen with us in mind we are soo grateful 🤪

No idea why Mario is on his high horse, he’s not in their league so it’s really nothing to do with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I love how Greedy’s post actually reads like we should all be thankful she chose to get her FREE kitchen from that particular company rather than a more expensive one, because she’s aware of how hard times are right now….oh yes thank you Greedy for choosing your free kitchen with us in mind we are soo grateful 🤪

No idea why Mario is on his high horse, he’s not in their league so it’s really nothing to do with him.
And that she lied about it being gifted until last night. She will be absolooootely fiiiiine now Marion is chanting her fae the rooftops

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Marion ma lovely the only thing influencers have done for this world is contributing to landfill with endless tat. Your legacy is a pile of old shite, literally. Or a actual shitpit (Not ma quote). No-one is jEaLOuS, read the room, your 'fans' are people that are working their arses off to afford the BASICS while you lay in your gifted beds thinking everyone owes you a living.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.