Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last summer he moaned constantly about the heat and how much he hates it and how it’s terrible weather for cleaners etc 🙈 Everyone was outside sunbathing and he was posting pics of autumn leaves and buying pumpkins! He’s absolutely mental!
He’s a walking contradiction. Weird little goblin

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watching him get his vag in a twist over greedy, yet all I can think about is how he has a Dyson hairdryer for those 5 strands

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He can't string a sentence together without swear words. No wonder he doesn't nake money on insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He can't string a sentence together without swear words. No wonder he doesn't nake money on insta.
He’s a foul mouthed little runt. And as for leaving a legacy behind - behave! He will be forgotten about in about 3 years. The reason people hate influencers Marion is that they promote things they know are utter shite to vulnerable people who think they are their friends. At least Robib Hood had the decency to wear a mask! Rant over hens. I’m triggered (aka pished 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Charlotte Greedy doesn't deserve the fame/money/status she has gained over the past couple of years. She should've been charged along with her ex. Of all the influencers for him to defend, he made a bad choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
He’s a foul mouthed little runt. And as for leaving a legacy behind - behave! He will be forgotten about in about 3 years. The reason people hate influencers Marion is that they promote things they know are utter shite to vulnerable people who think they are their friends. At least Robib Hood had the decency to wear a mask! Rant over hens. I’m triggered (aka pished 🤣🤣)
Agreed. Few people have genuine hate towards those who use social media as their job. The world is digitalised, it’s part of life. What they do have a problem with is people (‘influencers’) selling their souls to anything and everything, relying on vulnerable people to spend money they don’t have on products they don’t believe in themselves for their own personal gain. It’s exploitation.

Reactions: 23
My eyes 😵💫 my mind 🤮
This is on Andrew Wheatcrofts post about going to a sex club in Berlin 😳
Can you imagine the face on him if he actually went somewhere like this? Not that he ever would in a gazillion years
I literally just screenshot this and scuttled over here 😂 this absolute horror of a mental image is sadly going to be overshadowed by his greedy rant. Which I’m heading over to watch now. Veering all over the bloody lanes tonight hens!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi hens I’ve nae idea what paisleys answer to Paris Hilton is upty I’ve missed about 50 threads but av just spotted that he’s nearly at a HUNNER threads !!!!! I promise I’ll stick around for that monumental occasion in his life - mibbe he will let off an off centred confetti canon in celebration or tell us wit Christmas 2026 theme is gona be 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hello ma lovelies. Hope you'se are aww well

Ah've just returned fae that wee place 'abroad' only tae see fatty in his hoose coat, nae filter telling us hoo he's loved by hunners of millions, and he's leaving a legacy behind when he's deed...

Pahhhh ha ha ha ha has he had a crack pipe for dinner the night

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The problem with you influencers, Mario, especially the cleaning one's. You insult peoples intelligence by showing how you clean a bath/shower, vacuuming, making beds etc... Something we've all been doing for year's.
And we can see new products advertised fine on tv, so just because you influencers find them great it doesn't mean everyone else does. So that's why people get pissed off at seeing so many things gifted.

Influencers seem to be starting to die out now, because people have started seeing sense.

Btw, you'll never catch up to Hinch’s level, especially with your filthy mouth where kids and companies can see .

And loved by thousands?. Shut up you dilusional tit 🤣
🎤 *drop*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.