Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn't share family's private info...goes on to provide any potential identity thief with his niece's DOB. All these instagrammers better hope we have better identity checks in the future before these kids hit 18 and become eligible for credit because most of them have provided names, DOB, often first pets, mother's maiden names, etc.
I, Mario
Born 1983.
Rayn (poor Rayn).
Sadie Hooker-Shoes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Aye hen it's like the princess and the pea except for oor Mavis it's the princess and the poo 💩 so aye hen hold you power
Ahm now imagining oor Marion the Paisley princess atop her humongous bed wi a malteaser-size joabie stuck in those layers. She shot it out like a bullet trying to pass a wee fart.

Mebbies it happens a lot and we huv found the true reason for so may bed changes???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Neve must be absolutely mortified at having “Neve uncle” at her party. He’s so backwards and a total embarrassment for his age. Cuts about in his white dugshite cowat and flat heid thinking he’s the big I am while working all of 15 mins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Poor Neve must be absolutely mortified at having “Neve uncle” at her party. He’s so backwards and a total embarrassment for his age. Cuts about in his white dugshite cowat and flat heid thinking he’s the big I am while working all of 15 mins.
When he books a table at that bespoke establishment, dae youse think he puts the booking under Cleaning with Mario, blue tick influencer? Ah'll tell youse something though, ah bet noo he's goat his blue tick he disnae hing aboot restaurant car parks missing his table reservation time. #daeyekenwhoahum #gettaeken

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was coming on to say he was in Jamjars.

His favourite haunt.

View attachment 2095568
Here, I'd be well disappointed if my birthday dinner was in Jam Jar. Like, aye fair enough the cocktails are no bad but the food is pure microwave shite.

It always goes cold really quickly. I've been there a couple of times and it's always been that way. They defo just buy in and microwave everything.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The constantly hoodie wearing bro in law does not look impressed that Marion always wedges his huge conk in for a free scran. Factual!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like we might be gawn oan a roof clean jurney fur Beirut towers. What other reason would Marion huv fur following the roof cleaner guy Hinch was advertising today? 🤔
Screenshot_20230412-223903.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Maybe the bumming fort needs a good pressure wash 🤮
Ah thought a new bumming fort was oan the way. Supposed to be revealed in three weeks ages ago, along with his surprise H&M purchase which Chav Rendall spoiled by telling us aw it wuz a vase. 🤔
---
I think he will be taking them to small claims over use of HIS trademark emoji 💎spine bright💎
Wull be oan Judge (G)Rinder and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hope youse are ok? Am being quiet because that's me on ma holidays Soo ayye, app no ma Joab but it is ma Joab to rub it in Marion face that I'm in 24 degree heat while he is 24 degree aww cosy under his big duvet. Don't want to jeopardize ma safety so sending a wee snippet of palm trees and blue skies.
Tons love & blessings Isa 💎

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Marion wanting hot weather, yet last year moaned about hot weather from June onwards, says he hated hot weather, and put up Autumn decorations in August.
Screenshot_20230413-112827.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Honest to duck Martin make your life make sense. Lives for winter, loves it, loves being aw cosy inside with the heating up full, yet here we are moaning about needing the sunny weather 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Marion wanting hot weather, yet last year moaned about hot weather from June onwards, says he hated hot weather, and put up Autumn decorations in August.
View attachment 2097045
Cue Marion in June sweating his tits off coz his bedsit is roasting!!
---
Hope youse are ok? Am being quiet because that's me on ma holidays Soo ayye, app no ma Joab but it is ma Joab to rub it in Marion face that I'm in 24 degree heat while he is 24 degree aww cosy under his big duvet. Don't want to jeopardize ma safety so sending a wee snippet of palm trees and blue skies.
Tons love & blessings Isa 💎
The wealth fae you is reekin hen!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Last summer he moaned constantly about the heat and how much he hates it and how it’s terrible weather for cleaners etc 🙈 Everyone was outside sunbathing and he was posting pics of autumn leaves and buying pumpkins! He’s absolutely mental!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.