Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye, he must need one of those pet steps to get up to the bed with his little bandy legs after he’s got all the layers onto the bed.
Ma lovelies photoshoap is no ma Joab and I think that’s very clear here but I had to get this image of oor paisley princess oot. Had to put on her baby sized new balances on because I don’t know where else she’s wearing them but bed so aye

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Ma lovelies photoshoap is no ma Joab and I think that’s very clear here but I had to get this image of oor paisley princess oot. Had to put on her baby sized new balances on because I don’t know where else she’s wearing them but bed so aye
Beeyootiful photoshopping hen and remember practice makes ok😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine lighting a candle for your 15yr old (alive) niece on her birthday.. what the duck.. it’s like something you’d do on the anniversary of someone’s death 😅 Terry fuckwit

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Imagine lighting a candle for your 15yr old (alive) niece on her birthday.. what the duck.. it’s like something you’d do on the anniversary of someone’s death 😅 Terry fuckwit
Was the candle fragrance bespoke birthday wishes ma lovelie? Ah bet it wisnae an AvaMay wan that's for sure. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep I light a candle on my dads birthday. He's dead though. If he were still alive I wouldn't light a candle. It's for DEAD people Maz you utter bollock head

• Heart
He just buys Christmas baubles for any dead people he knows, instead a candles… so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I genuinely thought the same thing initially, remembrance candle, he just can’t ever get it right!

Reactions: 14
Why has he lit a candle for his niece’s birthday when she hasn’t passed away? Is that a Scottish thing or a Marion thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That candle lighting is so creepy. He’s such a odd little weirdo.

Reactions: 14
Why has he lit a candle for his niece’s birthday when she hasn’t passed away? Is that a Scottish thing or a Marion thing?
Its abasolootly not a Scottish hing jist a Martian hing ...us jocks don't claim him as ooors either so aye
IYDKYNTGTK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He’ll be shiteing himself with excitement, Jam Jar fur the birthday gurl

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He doesn't share family's private info...goes on to provide any potential identity thief with his niece's DOB. All these instagrammers better hope we have better identity checks in the future before these kids hit 18 and become eligible for credit because most of them have provided names, DOB, often first pets, mother's maiden names, etc.

Reactions: 24
Sorry just catching up hens. This app isnae ma job and I couldn’t be arsed with it while a wiz working more than 45 mins this week, so don’t youse aw start coming at me in ma inbox/outbox/letterbox/Ryan’s litterbox.

ah came on to say, duck off marion about your “migraine”. Watching tv and scrolling on your phone means you definitely don’t have a migraine. When you can’t see, are vomiting, have the worse pain imaginable in your head, shittin’ yourself, can’t hold your head up and can’t look at any light then you can come back and moan about a migraine. Don’t insult people who suffer from migraines.

capeesh. That’s aw ahm saying today. No ma quote

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.