Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back in 2020 after Moron's brother bought him the original JJ bowl in black, he jibbed it off for a blag one in grey that everyone was buying from B&M. He just cannae help hi'self 🙄

Screenshot_20230410_202406_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hun and deed Deek holding hands in bed has given me the dry boak, especially Deek stroking his arm 🤢
Omg you and me both! 🥴🤮 Honestly the pair of them took it to far tonight. Keep the stroking off camera please, it's knocked me dolally seeing that. As the aberdonians say Gads Min 🤮🤮🤮
---
Guilty hen. He guts ma hoose then a gut him. Sets me right up for the weekend.
Oh yeah, so it was you that treattit him to the slap up steak voucher? 😜🤔 Its all making sense now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know you’re all correct ma lovelies but I have to say, I’m chanting Marion’s delusions oan fae the rooftops and so forth x 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We’ve no had a good old fashioned beak clutch in a while. Thanks Moira hen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why, when he’s doing his long, pointless rants, does he keep pushing his hair (what’s left of it) back and dragging his hand over his face like he’s having the worst day ever. He was doing it the other day during his 51166188172 dots of doom. He looks mournful and drags his hand about all over his face like he JUST CAN’T!!!!
It annoys me way more than it should.
He's got so many faults and flaws with us Tattlers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are they holding hands in bed? They are the oddest couple I’ve ever seen and I can’t get Zoe Willett off my tiktok FYP so it’s really saying something. IYKYK.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Back in 2020 after Moron's brother bought him the original JJ bowl in black, he jibbed it off for a blag one in grey that everyone was buying from B&M. He just cannae help hi'self 🙄

View attachment 2091501
The amount of waste he produces is off the scale. I’ve had the same washing up bowl since I moved out 8 years ago but I suppose that’s why I’m away to buy a 3 bedroom house with a front and back door ma lovelies and he’s stuck in the bumming fort for eternity #nomaquote

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why are they holding hands in bed? They are the oddest couple I’ve ever seen and I can’t get Zoe Willett off my tiktok FYP so it’s really saying something. IYKYK.
I just got tae know. 😳🤮 Is now wish I wasn’t such a nosy Nora. 😆 Maybe this is what we’ll be treatit t when Marion gets himsel on tae YouTube. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Av let you aff wae a lot hen, but you were nearly bespoke blockit for bringing the Aberdonians oan tae this app, so aye! 👀 #westcoastbestcoastbutnaeArdrossan
Doll, I'll always be an east end scheme wain fae Bargeddie, ma wains on the other hand are living the good life in west Aberdeenshire 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ma lovelie he’s just daein it fur that app to make everyone think they actually like each other when really she’s still fummin about the soap incident, factual

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He is funny... not really.

The cat hates you Mario.

340797360_190624990429938_5328671525423140231_n.jpg

Reactions: 10
I still think it's Mario being insecure and trying to prove a point to us ever since Domboi was brought up 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The amount of waste he produces is off the scale. I’ve had the same washing up bowl since I moved out 8 years ago but I suppose that’s why I’m away to buy a 3 bedroom house with a front and back door ma lovelies and he’s stuck in the bumming fort for eternity #nomaquote
Marion huz his very ain landfill site ma lovelie. Just a pity it's his ...ah mean wee Deek's flat #fact

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.