Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does have a matching orange tracksuit though. 🤣
---

Was it just me or is every Tattler reading your comment trying to squash their nose against their face? 😆
I don't know but I just thought I would try 🤣🤣 but sadly Mr Bee just came home from work, I had Maz's video where he's squawking at that woman falling over on full volume and he's like what are you doing to your nose and what the duck are you watching!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You're not fit enough to keep up with them you freak. We hear you puffing on your videos just walking to work 😫
Screenshot_20230411-175841_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well, noo he is reposting Boss Babe ah'm waiting on a boss babe stashun in the kitchen #fact

Screenshot_20230411-140908.png

Screenshot_20230411-140957.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He does not have a migraine and still be on Instagram. 😬
I had 1 yesterday morning after my 3 night shifts. I couldn’t look at the phone never mind upload on the app. I was spewing rings round myself and slept on and off till 7 am this morning.

Mario you maybe need some water to hydrate or maybe you’re due on. But it’s defo not a migraine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
If the tosser had a real migraine he wouldn't be watching TV and then going on IG to bleat aboot it.

340501516_945146153339154_5880806818828204433_n.jpg
340730276_1404144213687640_5505646712113052413_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hate when people have a sore head and say it’s a migraine.
migraines can be so debilitating. When I take one it can take me up to a week to recover, it is horrendous!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Absolutely hate cunts like him! When they have a slight headache and claim it’s a full blown migraine. Or a sniffle and they say it’s flu.

Believe me, you’d know if you had a migraine or the flu! Silly attention seeking fat bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hate when people have a sore head and say it’s a migraine.
migraines can be so debilitating. When I take one it can take me up to a week to recover, it is horrendous!
Same! I could never look at a phone and tv screen! Its a bad headache at most if any headache at all!

Reactions: 15
Stupid little woodlouse is looking for attention and needs to get in the bin. I hate it when “influencers” make on they have migraines, anxiety etc when it’s actually just a headache or feeling a bit nervous.

Wee Marion is absolutely full o shite. I’ve been watching his stories every day since he said he blocks people who watch but don’t follow and I’m STILL not blocked. I’ll keep going & see how long it takes.
---
Stupid little woodlouse is looking for attention and needs to get in the bin. I hate it when “influencers” make on they have migraines, anxiety etc when it’s actually just a headache or feeling a bit nervous.
I hate that too. Like Hinch with her ‘tend anxiety. I have real anxiety to the point that if I don’t leave the house for days if I’m not at work. Panic attacks, dark thoughts, all sorts. They get a bit nervous and then we’re subjected to their ‘anxiety journey’

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Happy Birthday Neve!
Not so baby now*!

*no ma quote
Plus she's taller than him, so is my soon to be 7 year old. I'd bet ma hoose she can spell better, string a sentence together better and dress better than Oor resident numptie nuts too 🙄

I can't get ma heid round him living on the Gaza strip while buying really expensive brands. I'll stick to my dupes in my desirable postcode

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Plus she's taller than him, so is my soon to be 7 year old. I'd bet ma hoose she can spell better, string a sentence together better and dress better than Oor resident numptie nuts too 🙄

I can't get ma heid round him living on the Gaza strip while buying really expensive brands. I'll stick to my dupes in my desirable postcode
I know … I don’t even have a washing up bowl or a drainer ( harbours grime imo and another thing to keep clean)
I must be losing in life… excuse me whilst I go off to finish my 12 hour shift, already done 2.5 hours..
To pay for my house with a front and back door and my jollies … 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I've had exactly two migraines in my entire life. One hit when I was at school and my mum had to come and collect me. One hit while I was at work and I had to go sit in the stationary cupboard with the lights off for about two hours. And then I needed to get a taxi home because I simply could not function. At absolutely no point would I have been able to look at a TV screen or my phone (I had to get my colleague to book a taxi for me). I hate it when people say they have migraines when actually they just have a headache. It's like people saying they have OCD when actually they just like things to be tidy (I'm a neat freak with ADHD so I'm always tidying up, but in no way to I suffer OCD). It's insulting to people who do actually have these things.

Also I don't know how he manages to function with the amount of crap he eats. I've had a takeaway two nights in a row because my kiddo was sick so didn't manage to get a food shop, and I feel like I desperately need something green! He must feel like tit all the time if that's all he eats.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My niece suffers migraines and I have seen her banging her head against the wall in the past.
He has no idea what he is talking about.
🫂s to those of you that suffer ❤ x

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.