Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right u lot, am sick of ppl comparing cleaners tae being nothing career wise, u would never not need a cleaner, so aye.I huv been a cleaner for nhs, moved tae HCA, Noo am at uni on top of being a hca and training to be a nurse, so aye nae debates oan ma post. So he might be a polis officer by next year, imagine.

I also do the odd cash in hand Job cleaning families hames, cos a need the money tae feed ma kids, so aye, nae shame.

but he’s a massive bleep.
Keep yer power hen. You'll always have a place here at tatty towers. You sound like an incredible human and a brilliant role model. Hes just a bleep.

Tatty hearts my flower! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Keep yer power hen. You'll always have a place here at tatty towers. You sound like an incredible human and a brilliant role model. Hes just a bleep.

Tatty hearts my flower! Xxx
I hope so 😂 never a day goes by where I don’t not clutch ma beak at this thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is he saying he needs new kitchen sink because his gets rusty? I’ve had chrome sinks all my life and never once seen one get rusty. What the hell is he doing with his??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mario, I see you think your Billy big balls now Katie Price is following you. I had to open a twitter account to complain to that small business British Airways for giving me an out of date yoghurt in Business class, smell the wealth. I’ve only got 5 followers and one of them is Barack Obama. Does that mean I can get a blue tick now?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hello ma lovelies. I’m coming oot of ma laine to say that one of my earliest Mazda memories was Johnny the brother buying Marion a posh washing up bowl he wanted. Joseph and Joseph I think. Marion was almost orgasmic, yet like everything in Marions life, hes now bored and wants new.

CE59D11C-B284-455D-A3F7-3F37056A6EF5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes indeed ma lovelie, the wee brother got him a JJ one but the spiteful cnut went oot and got one from HB.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Guilty hen. He guts ma hoose then a gut him. Sets me right up for the weekend.
When he noo treats himsel' tae a Castlevecchi sausage ah wull ken he's serviced your sausage and nae debates.

Whit does it mean he's done when he treats himsel' tae two wee pickles tae ma lovelie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The irony of him banging on about not spending unnecessarily and sticking to a budget when you move into a hooose and then dropping £100 on tit for the sink he's clearly getting rid of this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When he noo treats himsel' tae a Castlevecchi sausage ah wull ken he's serviced your sausage and nae debates.

Whit does it mean he's done when he treats himsel' tae two wee pickles tae ma lovelie 🤣
Right, nae treatits fur you!!!

Not him calling a sink drainer and basin boujee! Give me bleeping strength!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another £100 and the silly Fat bleep could have treatid herself tae an actual bleeping dishwasher. Imbecile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.